Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 23. (Read 10085 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Please change the rank on Jr. Member
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
Manual KYC verification process is slow and outdated which increases fiction between service providers and customers. Such identity methods have been causing a raise in customer drop off rates, costing service provider a lot of their potential revenue.

in some websites and especially in exchanges we sometimes have to wait over 2 weeks for the verification of KYC. I hope this kind of services give us the possibility to reduce the verification time and make it more safe.
Are you really serious about this 2 weeks of verification of KYC? Have you already experienced that problem? Anyway, as what I understand about the video presentation about this platform, the process of registering an account would only take minutes to register and would only required less documents to fill-up.
Of course I also experienced problems with verification and I think it will be very good if the developer can cooperate with other companies. But how will others react to the developer's proposal? I'm not sure that everyone will take the platform.

Yeah, let's wait and see how this project will fulfill all their plans and what will be the outcome of VeriMe. I am sure that they can make all their plans successful.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Very interesting about D-KYC, a digital identity verification platform to suit anyone’s and everyone’s verification needs. It performs KYC processes remotely and completely online without requiring customers to meet, fill out forms and submit documents. So company and bank or payment services easy to manage their customer.
Their platform really cuts the process of filling up documents so they can save amount of time which is good because we know that time is precious. The only thing that comes into my mind is that what if the site is being hacked and our accounts will be used by other people? How can the dev handle this kind of problem? I am just trying to express my thoughts about this kind of problem.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
It seems to me that everyone had problems when they tried to check the program. With the verification of complexity became.
Activity: 294
Manual KYC verification process is slow and outdated which increases fiction between service providers and customers. Such identity methods have been causing a raise in customer drop off rates, costing service provider a lot of their potential revenue.

in some websites and especially in exchanges we sometimes have to wait over 2 weeks for the verification of KYC. I hope this kind of services give us the possibility to reduce the verification time and make it more safe.
Are you really serious about this 2 weeks of verification of KYC? Have you already experienced that problem? Anyway, as what I understand about the video presentation about this platform, the process of registering an account would only take minutes to register and would only required less documents to fill-up.
Of course I also experienced problems with verification and I think it will be very good if the developer can cooperate with other companies. But how will others react to the developer's proposal? I'm not sure that everyone will take the platform.
Activity: 602

Activity: 434
I am very much impressed by the presentation of this project. It is looking interesting and this project has a potential be successful.
yes I also see there will be potential success of this project good luck
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Checking documents is a great thing. And the project continues to develop and does not stand still, news is published in social networks. The project has a good start
Yes, this project can get earning an opportunity in almost every field of technology and legal works as they will give instant KYC and other verification and help people to stay away from the time consuming and hard process of verification in the world. As every thigh is becoming digital so the identity of people will also become totally digital.
Activity: 308
Checking documents is a great thing. And the project continues to develop and does not stand still, news is published in social networks. The project has a good start
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
I am very much impressed by the presentation of this project. It is looking interesting and this project has a potential be successful.

I just recently remember that this project has the same features, but I forgot what is the name that project and it has become successful and listed on the trade market. Making these way securities will give people to have stress and less free worry when dealing with transactions.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114

Activity: 560
Merit: 126
The project is realy proomising according to the whitepaper for sure you will get more support from other communities not just here in btctalk.
Hello sir, I'm just wondering how did you able to read the whitepaper because we can't even see words or letter from it. Can you share the link where you read it? Because there's no way that you can say that the project is promising by reading a blank paper.
The whitepaper link in this thread do not work and there's no mention of the whitepaper on the website . So it's either he just said that he read the white paper without really doing it or he got it from the devs. !
How are you able to contact the devs when they aren't responding to every question in this thread? If he have read the whitepaper, he should have at least post the link in here for the whitepaper we have right now is totally white and blank.

Yes, it's true, link on bitcointalk thread and the website is broken, I think they should fix it, anyway since you are saying that you interested to read the whitepaper, this is the link and it's work 100% :
https://www.verime.mobi/static/dl/whitepaper.pdf
Activity: 574
Very interesting about D-KYC, a digital identity verification platform to suit anyone’s and everyone’s verification needs. It performs KYC processes remotely and completely online without requiring customers to meet, fill out forms and submit documents. So company and bank or payment services easy to manage their customer.
Activity: 560
Verime I thought was new in the market and on this forum,but the response is great and encouraging. I wish this project the best.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
Verime try to bring a change identity verification process has remained unchanged for last 40 years. Verime trying to bring a change by introducing block chain based easy, fast and secure way of digital identity verification and authentication.
With the current wave of ico KYC/AML i think it will be a welcome idea if most ico will support this applications users will no longer have to keep different sources for their documentations
Activity: 224
Merit: 11
Sharpay - Share Button with Blockchain Profit
I submitted this video for the YouTube Campaign: https://youtu.be/8A6g16PiomQ
Activity: 294
Verime try to make the process simpler and safer, you can complete the verification and authentication process from the comfort of your home. No excessive documents to make copy of, No documents to submit or go through.
Activity: 196
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Verification is indeed an important thing that has a big role for document processing, seeing how the project is developing and the team updating on social media, indeed a right way to start a successful project. Also, as days passed by, I think the team is getting more partners with other companies by seeing on their post on social media.
As the number of supporters is growing every day the value of the project is also rising up and attracting more investors. They have made very great promotion on many social networking sites like facebook, twitter as they have got huge people participating in their bounty.
Given project has the right to li. Users personal data are touched. Some people need money and they will consider such platform for wages in the future. On the same simple sale of one's KYC.
Pages:
Jump to: