Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 24. (Read 10085 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 14
Verification is indeed an important thing that has a big role for document processing, seeing how the project is developing and the team updating on social media, indeed a right way to start a successful project. Also, as days passed by, I think the team is getting more partners with other companies by seeing on their post on social media.
As the number of supporters is growing every day the value of the project is also rising up and attracting more investors. They have made very great promotion on many social networking sites like facebook, twitter as they have got huge people participating in their bounty.

Well, it so obvious that we need this project as part of our security. I have a question, how can we assure that your security is really sealed? in terms of our identity and different credentials that we have?
VeriMe is a Decentralised project which will direct deliever the documents from person to person without involving any third party and i guess that it is much secure for all of us to trust verime as it won't leak any of the users credentials at any situation.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Verime try to bring a change identity verification process has remained unchanged for last 40 years. Verime trying to bring a change by introducing block chain based easy, fast and secure way of digital identity verification and authentication.
It's better if you posted this on their ANN thread : https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-verime-verification-authentication-protection-2538176
This is the bounty thread so lets keep the discussion here about their bounty ,what concerns it and room for participants to post their links.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Verification is indeed an important thing that has a big role for document processing, seeing how the project is developing and the team updating on social media, indeed a right way to start a successful project. Also, as days passed by, I think the team is getting more partners with other companies by seeing on their post on social media.
As the number of supporters is growing every day the value of the project is also rising up and attracting more investors. They have made very great promotion on many social networking sites like facebook, twitter as they have got huge people participating in their bounty.

Well, it so obvious that we need this project as part of our security. I have a question, how can we assure that your security is really sealed? in terms of our identity and different credentials that we have?
Activity: 322
Verime try to bring a change identity verification process has remained unchanged for last 40 years. Verime trying to bring a change by introducing block chain based easy, fast and secure way of digital identity verification and authentication.
Activity: 1288
Merit: 415
Activity: 574
I'm interested in the signature company, but I do not see the table of participants who saw the spreadsheet? Maybe someone will give a link?
I did not see that there is such a table. Are you sure that there is such a thing? Table of participants in the company generosity.
Most likely this information should be posted in the Telegram of this project. It is necessary to address there, it seems to me.
Activity: 672
I'm interested in the signature company, but I do not see the table of participants who saw the spreadsheet? Maybe someone will give a link?
I did not see that there is such a table. Are you sure that there is such a thing? Table of participants in the company generosity.
Activity: 518
Manual KYC verification process is slow and outdated which increases fiction between service providers and customers. Such identity methods have been causing a raise in customer drop off rates, costing service provider a lot of their potential revenue.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
BitHostCoin.io
What I like about this project is that it is living on what it is proposing. The people behind this project seems like they have gone through Verificatio and Authentication which will be a good assurance for potential investors.

I agree, devs of this project maybe already undergone a lot of verification processes before so they are very aware of it now. I hope the project will get more support from many investors.
copper member
Activity: 1047
Merit: 18
Decentralized Gaming Platform - Play & Earn $
WEEK 4 (29/01-04/02)
Facebook Link: https://facebook.com/boncacas.hainie
Friends: 4372

Like and Share

Post Link

Twitter Link: https://twitter.com/hayns76
Twitter username: @hayns76
Followers: 1020

Retweets

Tweets
Activity: 434
I see the developer pays for participation in telegrams and I can participate. But why such a complicated form on 15 pages? The rest of the bounty does not interest me.
Activity: 420
BitHostCoin.io
Does the app can be installed on android and ios? If you are a business enthusiast, this is a great app to secure your details and be in a very fast transactions that you ain't seen before. Experience the authentication of a real project that has potential.

Yes, and can download android version from this link : https://goo.gl/okabMy and iOS from here : https://goo.gl/iUQvse.
But it's only available in Vietnamese language I think, I haven't tried yet, I more intersted in bounty program although I see it as great idea to solve the problem of slow KYC and security.
Yes, i hope they will be make a global version at the future Wink. And i agree with you that we should join bounty program of VeriMe at this time.

Me too, I am waiting for the bounty campaign and will surely join this so we can contribute to the success of verime by helping them to promote in social medias and other available platforms.
Activity: 294
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup
Does the app can be installed on android and ios? If you are a business enthusiast, this is a great app to secure your details and be in a very fast transactions that you ain't seen before. Experience the authentication of a real project that has potential.

Yes, and can download android version from this link : https://goo.gl/okabMy and iOS from here : https://goo.gl/iUQvse.
But it's only available in Vietnamese language I think, I haven't tried yet, I more intersted in bounty program although I see it as great idea to solve the problem of slow KYC and security.
Yes, i hope they will be make a global version at the future Wink. And i agree with you that we should join bounty program of VeriMe at this time.

So It is not international to use these apps? Or they have apps chosen for every country? Like when you are from Germany there is the German language that you can use? Little confused...
Activity: 336
Scouting for Innovative ideas.
The project is realy proomising according to the whitepaper for sure you will get more support from other communities not just here in btctalk.
Hello sir, I'm just wondering how did you able to read the whitepaper because we can't even see words or letter from it. Can you share the link where you read it? Because there's no way that you can say that the project is promising by reading a blank paper.
The whitepaper link in this thread do not work and there's no mention of the whitepaper on the website . So it's either he just said that he read the white paper without really doing it or he got it from the devs. !
How are you able to contact the devs when they aren't responding to every question in this thread? If he have read the whitepaper, he should have at least post the link in here for the whitepaper we have right now is totally white and blank.
That's what this project is lacking, they have shown that their developers and team behind this project do exist but it seems like they don't have their own community manager. Are they that busy working on the project? I hope they can also answer our queries and fix some technical problem on their site.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

But aren't you already wearing the signature of a completely different campaign though? Like that's hypocrisy to tell others to join the bounty campaign while you yourself are endorsing something else  Huh
Activity: 308
The project looks interesting, since the project of authenticity and authenticity will never be superfluous. A good bounty program
Activity: 434
VeriMe has a great bounty. This is getting more popular. There are lots of participants that wanted to join. This will be an opportunity for the people around and also for the project also to make it a name knows in this community. I hope this will have a smooth flow and be successful.
Activity: 420
Merit: 259
I have some question about your bounty campaign
Can i join in Facebook bounty campaign without making any post by own?
Can i join in twitter campaign without tweet any post by own?
Do you mean only retweet and sharing only? I think we need to make at least 2 own post ( follow almost bounty programs ).
Pages:
Jump to: