Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][ICO] | VeriMe : Verification, Authentication, Protection - page 27. (Read 10117 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 259
Let's keep VeriMe's bounty program hot and spread the word as far as we can. Nice program, the whitepaper is well detailed.
Yeap. Keep sharing and talk bout VeriMe like as a best project for Verification, Authentication, Protection!
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
Let's keep VeriMe's bounty program hot and spread the word as far as we can. Nice program, the whitepaper is well detailed.
Activity: 210
Merit: 42
Does the app can be installed on android and ios? If you are a business enthusiast, this is a great app to secure your details and be in a very fast transactions that you ain't seen before. Experience the authentication of a real project that has potential.
Activity: 616
Merit: 251
Decisions will be undertaken on the part of manager and command on addition of the payment for signature campaign as cryptocurrencies ethereum or btc? It could speed up considerably advancing of the project.
Activity: 1470
Merit: 103
COMBO 2.0
I'm not thrilled with white paper, but the video of this project is done qualitatively. My opinion is that the development team still has a lot to work on
Yeah, hopefully the team may improve this project which I see on their features, concepts and advocacy are good that can have a good value in the future.
this project will really help out alot when it comes to getting your verification documents in one place and it will make it ready to upload once needed
Activity: 574
Merit: 10
I believe that the project will really be very useful in real life, the main thing we need to support it and wait for its launch.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Verime do have a nice project and i just went through the bounty program. Telegram has always been the easiest, I shall join the bounty and see how it goes from there.

Yeah, joining their bounty campaign will help us to get free tokens. I will surely join the campaign and hoping that we can help the project to increase popularity and to get more investors.
Yes, Telegram bounty campaign is the easy way to earn free tokens, you can also join another telegram bounty from another project.
there are a lot of very different programs of generosity for the signature. But if you liked only this project, then read carefully the first page.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
Verime do have a nice project and i just went through the bounty program. Telegram has always been the easiest, I shall join the bounty and see how it goes from there.

Yeah, joining their bounty campaign will help us to get free tokens. I will surely join the campaign and hoping that we can help the project to increase popularity and to get more investors.
Yes, Telegram bounty campaign is the easy way to earn free tokens, you can also join another telegram bounty from another project.

What a lot of people do is just join the telegram campaign of like 100s of campaigns for free tokens, making more and more alts on telegram for even more airdrops. It's pretty scum IMO
Activity: 434
VeriMe platform simply means verifying your identity without having to fill-up documents and all will be done on a smartphone. Well, I think the idea is good because we can saves much time by doing some transactions anywhere we are. So, I am hoping that more investors will participate in ICO sale.
Activity: 434
Aside from the potential that VeriMe has, people get more interested to this project because of the bounty camapaign it have for the community. This is a great way to boost this project in the community of crypto currency. I hope this bounty campaign will be more progressive and successful.
Activity: 126
Merit: 14
The target audience of this project should be the big business companies for they are the one who will benefit this the most. I was just wondering if how useful it would be in personal use. Still waiting for whitepaper for more info though.
This project will be safest and secure way to store and verify our documents also we can authenticate and protect our documents from various scams. Also they will soon release the whitepaper as without reading the whitepaper it is hard to guess the future of the project.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Aside from the potential that VeriMe has, people get more interested to this project because of the bounty camapaign it have for the community. This is a great way to boost this project in the community of crypto currency. I hope this bounty campaign will be more progressive and successful.

You are right, bounty campaign will surely help to boost the popularity of VeriMe project. And because of that many investors will be aware of this project and they will surely join VeriMe project.
Activity: 602
I'm not thrilled with white paper, but the video of this project is done qualitatively. My opinion is that the development team still has a lot to work on

Well, they can always update their white paper if they are not doing well in terms of attracting people and investors. This ICO is still young so i am expecting they can improve more their features and platforms, planning to join the twitter campaign if I have time soon,  because the stakes are high.
Their whitepaper must be updated so that investors can fully understand their whole platform. How can an investor trust a project if they don't have a whitepaper. Developer should do something about this issue as soon as possible.
Activity: 294
I saw on the developer's website that the company is already working in Vietnam, how does the Vietnamese government relate to the company's activities?
Activity: 1162
Merit: 268
50% bonus on your First Topup

Well, they can always update their white paper if they are not doing well in terms of attracting people and investors. This ICO is still young so i am expecting they can improve more their features and platforms, planning to join the twitter campaign if I have time soon,  because the stakes are high.
Activity: 308
Activity: 462
BitHostCoin.io

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Is there spreadsheet for this bounty campaign  Huh Huh Huh
Activity: 294
It seems legit to deal with VeriMe as no face to face interaction required, no third party dependency required and no form or document filing needed also KYC in seconds along with the cost effective.
Pages:
Jump to: