Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 40. (Read 12567 times)

Activity: 1330
Merit: 133
https://uafree.org
Good luck dev's! Add your bounty campaign on portal http://bounty.cool.
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
Hi Manager!

Please change my ETH ADDRESS

Bitcointalk username: Jafri101
1- Facebook campaign
Spreadsheet num 90

2- Telegram Campaign
Spreadsheet num 44

Please change my ETH adress to:
0x60b3ccCb332ffcC4848aD04191F3D3a48B63B7b9

Thanks,

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Activity: 210
why didn't I get tokens for the first week? for the tweeter
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
We remind you that you need to change a wallet.
For it you need:
1-Register at https://coinplace.pro
2-Copy the address on this page https://coinplace.pro/personal/wallet_details/6
3-fill out the form in this thread(
Your new Coinplace wallet
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter,Facebook))
Activity: 742
when will distribute bounty payment ?
any specific dates for it ?
I'm participating in your campaign bounty facebook, in the spreadshet are number 33. I have now created my wallet CPL the address is this: 0x9888fc7a5f1b58fbd4a7ffe92cd2c012cafd5566 You can insert it in the spreadshet and send me the 60 CPL that you have accredited for the last week's work?

In order not to create confusion, we make payments for the first week on the previously indicated purses. I added your new CPL purse, the reward for the second week will be listed there.
Activity: 630
Merit: 100
I'm participating in your campaign bounty facebook, in the spreadshet are number 33. I have now created my wallet CPL the address is this: 0x9888fc7a5f1b58fbd4a7ffe92cd2c012cafd5566 You can insert it in the spreadshet and send me the 60 CPL that you have accredited for the last week's work?
Activity: 185
Merit: 100
The world’s first platform enabling to invest in ICO with fiat money. CoinPlace is a profitable way  to buy crypto assets without an agent.
Great idea and best project I guess joined for twitter thanks
And payments will be CoinPlace wallet?
Your reward for 1 week will be transferred to the previously specified address. Starting from 2 weeks, all the outflows will be made exclusively to the coinplace purse.
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
And payments will be CoinPlace wallet?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
DEAR USERS, checking your reports is almost complete! The accrual of your awards will be made immediately after the end.
good news Grin
DEAR USERS, checking your reports is almost complete! The accrual of your awards will be made immediately after the end.
Announcement

Dear bounty campaign participants. Due to the large number of people wishing to participate in our campaign, we are forced to abandon the use of third-party ETH wallets. This is because (1- The ETH network performs transactions for a large time interval (1+ day) .2 failures in the
operation of ETH.).
For all participants of the first week, we can, at your request, send tokens on your old wallets. But it's better to create a wallet on our site right away, since all subsequent rewards will be charged to the CoinPlace wallet.

Write in this thread about your decision. Do you want to save your old wallet(only for participants of the first week) or a new CoinPlace wallet.  Please fill out the form in this thread.
Your old wallet:
Or
Your new Coinplace wallet:
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter,Facebook):

All rewards will be send to you within a few days

For further participation you need:

We apologize for the current situation.
On all questions can be addressed in the PM or in this thread.
Please see your inbox. Thank you.

I will make an accrual, as you asked in the message.
Activity: 644
Announcement

Dear bounty campaign participants. Due to the large number of people wishing to participate in our campaign, we are forced to abandon the use of third-party ETH wallets. This is because (1- The ETH network performs transactions for a large time interval (1+ day) .2 failures in the
operation of ETH.).
For all participants of the first week, we can, at your request, send tokens on your old wallets. But it's better to create a wallet on our site right away, since all subsequent rewards will be charged to the CoinPlace wallet.

Write in this thread about your decision. Do you want to save your old wallet(only for participants of the first week) or a new CoinPlace wallet.  Please fill out the form in this thread.
Your old wallet:
Or
Your new Coinplace wallet:
Your number in the spreadsheet(Twitter,Facebook):

All rewards will be send to you within a few days

For further participation you need:

We apologize for the current situation.
On all questions can be addressed in the PM or in this thread.
Please see your inbox. Thank you.
I can pull tokens from the coinplace of the wallet to myetherwallet?

Yes, to do this, click Send Coinplace token
BY ADDRESS
Activity: 141
I can pull tokens from the coinplace of the wallet to myetherwallet?
Pages:
Jump to: