Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 42. (Read 12567 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
From your whitepaper:

Price of one CPL token: 0.001 ETH.

1 whitepaper translation =300 CPL

So you want to translate Whitepaper for 0.3 ETH Huh You gonna be kidding Smiley Very cheap, don't expect good translation for this price.

Please advise if we need to post reports for Facebook campaign? If so, then how week is running, from which day?
120 $ its a nice price we think.Every Friday when tokens distribute.

sorry, It is not really, For the amount of time you need to put in tripple should be ok, Nice Price is, when you add a ZERO Smiley

And then I would be interested doing a good quality German and Arabic Translation Smiley
We will discuss your proposal with the team, as soon as something changes. I'll write to you in PM.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
From your whitepaper:

Price of one CPL token: 0.001 ETH.

1 whitepaper translation =300 CPL

So you want to translate Whitepaper for 0.3 ETH Huh You gonna be kidding Smiley Very cheap, don't expect good translation for this price.

Please advise if we need to post reports for Facebook campaign? If so, then how week is running, from which day?
120 $ its a nice price we think.Every Friday when tokens distribute.

sorry, It is not really, For the amount of time you need to put in tripple should be ok, Nice Price is, when you add a ZERO Smiley

And then I would be interested doing a good quality German and Arabic Translation Smiley
Activity: 66
hope succesfull to this project, twitter campaign user
joined twitter campaign.when you distribut tokens??
The tokens are charged from Monday to Wednesday
It is nice project . I hope success this project but I did not know that newbie allow  or not allow .answer please dev
According to our rules, in the Signature Campaign only Jr.Members and higher can participate. If you have 300+ subscribers or friends on Facebook or Twitter, then you can participate in these campaigns.
how about  reddit campaign?
In the future it is planned. We will necessarily create news on the main page. Thank you.
Activity: 32
It is nice project . I hope success this project but I did not know that newbie allow  or not allow .answer please dev
i think not( but i want join too!
Activity: 18
joined twitter campaign.when you distribut tokens??
Activity: 183
Merit: 1
Activity: 32
Activity: 141
Merit: 10
We remind you that you can do only one retweet or repost for one day.
ok.thnx.any new conditions?
We remind you that you can do only one retweet or repost for one day.
Activity: 644
Merit: 10
Week 1 is done. I already sent my Google report form.
Activity: 235
interest for this i'm joined facebook campaign
Activity: 52
Week is over, sent my report via google form. Cool Cool Cool
I hope success the project. I joined telegram group. good luck Dev Shocked Shocked Shocked
Thanks, and you too Wink
Pages:
Jump to: