Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔴🔴🔥[BOUNTY][ICO]🔥COINPLACE ICO started 🚀Second Round 1,000,000$🚀🔴🔴 - page 43. (Read 12568 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 11
CoinPlace ICO starts on March 20
Don't forget to always send a report on the work every Sunday.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I hope success the project. I joined telegram group. good luck Dev Shocked Shocked Shocked
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Hi manager! I'm sorry, I did not see the rules change! made a report in the form!
Activity: 61
Merit: 0
Development Manager for Kreab Moscow with 20 years’ experience of managing in the media business. Alina has worked as General Producer for NPTV and Digital October Group, Executive Producer for Techcrunch Moscow, Director of Programming for Kommersant TV, and as Editor-in-Chief for ITAR-TASS Ural.#CoinPlace
Activity: 588
Merit: 116
Hi! Week 1 done. I sent a report on form
Activity: 588
Merit: 298
Week 1 (02-08)

Please.Send reports on Google form.Thank you.
Dear dev. Sorry, I was very busy and did not notice the change in the reporting rules. I corrected everything and sent a report for a week to the form. Next I will be attentive.
Activity: 252
Merit: 100
I joined facebook and twitter also telegram ... this is very good and good luck
Activity: 8
OK. Hopefully it will be a great start to start my first twitter campaign.

good luck dev
Hello dear Manager
would you provide me a short manual of this bounty campaign?

so as I anderstand - totally must be 6  retweets  in a week or more?
6 links we have to post  on report every week?

how often  information will  update here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1alHax8uBDQRkhfdKZYJse91Hxsp0Sg-xgX_9FobqUCA/edit#gid=1744365203

For the Twitter campaign, that's not a requirement - it's a cap. So, we only count 1 tweet per day.  And you must post a minimum of one unique post a week with the hashtag #CoinPlace

We have to cap these because we can't have someone do 100 tweets and then expect shares for that. It's not fair to other people.

For the information, it's not real time. It updates once or twice a day.
Activity: 8
Hello dear Manager
would you provide me a short manual of this bounty campaign?

so as I anderstand - totally must be 6  retweets  in a week or more?
6 links we have to post  on report every week?

how often  information will  update here? https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1alHax8uBDQRkhfdKZYJse91Hxsp0Sg-xgX_9FobqUCA/edit#gid=1744365203
Dev, can you check the weekly report on Twitter. When I sent it, the site showed me an error. I'm worried that the my report did't go to you.
Don't worry. I found him. Google services rarely fails)
Dev, can you check the weekly report on Twitter. When I sent it, the site showed me an error. I'm worried that the my report did't go to you.
keep calm. Give me 5 minutes.
Activity: 52
Announcement.
We remind that soon the main section of the "Translate campaign" will be updated. There will be published the lists of the participating and the required translators.
Pages:
Jump to: