Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][ROCK] ⛏Ice Rock Mining ⛏ [HUGE PAYOUTS] ⛏ - page 12. (Read 32883 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
No, it wasnt for just a day, it was like that for at least 2 weeks. Also, you said you might give out 10% of sold tokens, so what changed now?
2 weeks? No. At that time the payments where normal payments not accounting for the payment reduction. I got 5 percent of sold tokens.

How is 5% of sold tokens 9K? 400,000 tokens were sold, 5% is 20,000 tokens, not 9,000
Typo. Meant 2 percent.

So you said you might be able to give out 10% but in the end its 2%? Is this the CEO’s decision?

I want to know who to blame, because I feel cheated right now.

I tried, but if we did everyone would dump and project would look like scam. It is both our fault, I missunderstood 2% of sold tokens to be 2% of everything.
Activity: 644
Merit: 501
No, it wasnt for just a day, it was like that for at least 2 weeks. Also, you said you might give out 10% of sold tokens, so what changed now?
2 weeks? No. At that time the payments where normal payments not accounting for the payment reduction. I got 5 percent of sold tokens.

How is 5% of sold tokens 9K? 400,000 tokens were sold, 5% is 20,000 tokens, not 9,000
Typo. Meant 2 percent.

So you said you might be able to give out 10% but in the end its 2%? Is this the CEO’s decision?

I want to know who to blame, because I feel cheated right now.

Typo. Meant 2 percent.

No, it wasnt for just a day, it was like that for at least 2 weeks. Also, you said you might give out 10% of sold tokens, so what changed now? Im quoting your old post, below.

LoL, I feel cheated.
Twitter campaign payout seems reduced significantly, from 5 tokens per retweet and now 5 tokens per week? LoL
Yes, good catch. I feel same though, let's see the manager clarification...

It was 5 tokens per retweet and maximum of 10 retweets per week. What I see now is 5 tokens per week.

I guess this is for new members only? Otherwise, its changing the rules after the campaign is finished, I don't think they would do that!

Yes they did it. 5 tokens per retweet and maximum of 10 retweets will be paid.
It's a fraudulent, for everyone who participate in this bounty campaign.
They should pay what they've promised.
Otherwise, someone will create a scam accusation against them.
As said this was shown on the website, but through miscommunication via devs and I, I thought it was total supply. We only sold our 400,000 tokens so it is impossible for us to give that much out. This is my fault I will make sure this will never happen again. I value my members and my reputation.

Fair enough. It's happened before where a bounty manager erred in promoting. It's not a huge deal to me, because there is in fact a relatively limited supply of coins issued by Ice Rock Mining.
Thanks for understanding. We are working on counting the total coins sold and we will try to give everyone fair amounts, maybe 10 percent of sold tokens. I hope you will never have this issues with one of my bounties again.
PAYMENTS ARE BEING SENT RIGHT NOW. I ONLY HAVE 1 ETH SO I WILL SEND UNTIL I HAVE NO MORE ETH TO PAY FOR TRANSACTION FEE.

Can we have the final list? I understand you reduced the translation payments to 200ROCK but in the spreadsheet it still says 600. What are the new payments for translations? How much are the twitter payments increased?
Check the payment tab. Everything is getting divided by 3.6. I'm going to send out 200 transactions a day.

Why is everything divided by 3.6?? Now we get EVEN less payment?
I announced that we did not reach the hard cap and there was a mistake in payments. I was given 9,000 tokens, and had to pay out 32,000 tokens. Had to divide.

What I understood is that the bounty was lowered from 5 tokens per retweet/share to 5 tokens per week. But now its reduced even more, to what? 1.6 tokens per week?! And 200/3=66 tokens for translation instead of 600? Is this a joke?

Edit: A few days ago you expected to pay everyone 5 tokens per week for twitter/facebook and 600 for translations. What changed since then? Were you given less tokens compared to what you expected?
Problem was this.

The original rewards, 5 tokens per tweet was based on the fact that we reached our hard cap. Me and the dev had some bad communication so I thought it would ve 2% of all the tokens, not all the sold ones.

We then sold around 400,000 rocks, so I am only allowed to send out 9000 rocks or so.

I know this. But what Im saying is that AFTER the ICO finished and because of this miscommunication, rewards were lowered to 5 tokens per week. Translations were not lowered.

So my question is this: why are they lowered for a second time now? Didnt you know you would have 9K tokens when the ICO ended? You said that you would pay 5 tokens per week, not less.
I lowered it to 5 tokens weekly for a day and then lowered it again after calculating how much needed to be given out. I knew I was going to be given 8000-10000 tokens so I had to wait for that.
PAYMENTS ARE BEING SENT RIGHT NOW. I ONLY HAVE 1 ETH SO I WILL SEND UNTIL I HAVE NO MORE ETH TO PAY FOR TRANSACTION FEE.

Can we have the final list? I understand you reduced the translation payments to 200ROCK but in the spreadsheet it still says 600. What are the new payments for translations? How much are the twitter payments increased?
Check the payment tab. Everything is getting divided by 3.6. I'm going to send out 200 transactions a day.

I announced that we did not reach the hard cap and there was a mistake in payments. I was given 9,000 tokens, and had to pay out 32,000 tokens. Had to divide.

What I understood is that the bounty was lowered from 5 tokens per retweet/share to 5 tokens per week. But now its reduced even more, to what? 1.6 tokens per week?! And 200/3=66 tokens for translation instead of 600? Is this a joke?

Edit: A few days ago you expected to pay everyone 5 tokens per week for twitter/facebook and 600 for translations. What changed since then? Were you given less tokens compared to what you expected?
Problem was this.

The original rewards, 5 tokens per tweet was based on the fact that we reached our hard cap. Me and the dev had some bad communication so I thought it would ve 2% of all the tokens, not all the sold ones.

We then sold around 400,000 rocks, so I am only allowed to send out 9000 rocks or so.

I know this. But what Im saying is that AFTER the ICO finished and because of this miscommunication, rewards were lowered to 5 tokens per week. Translations were not lowered.

So my question is this: why are they lowered for a second time now? Didnt you know you would have 9K tokens when the ICO ended? You said that you would pay 5 tokens per week, not less.

Problem was this.

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
I've taken your feedback and reduced payments for translations to 200. Now I will recalucate stakes.

hi manager,
i want change my eth address to : 0x09F43F47e8250Fcf50b0154B9884979A926252AB
in list no 184 on facebook campaign
my FB : https://www.facebook.com/budi.punjanan

thks
I've taken your feedback and reduced payments for translations to 200. Now I will recalucate stakes.
Activity: 910
Merit: 523
9000 tokens for 916 people? Yes, it's unfair if some people get 600 tokens while most of participants only get less than 5 tokens?
To be fair, you should change bounty's rate for translation as well aTriz.
30 tokens is less than I expected and now I may just get 3 tokens, but IRM devs have clearly mentioned 2% from sold tokens.
It's kinda tricky since we have been promised to get more than just 5 tokens.
Activity: 445
Merit: 251
aTriz, please think again about distribution of tokens and try to make it more fair. We were promised much much more tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaign, but I understand that there was misunderstanding so reward will not be 5 tokens per post.
But why did you keep the very high amount for translations? 600 tokens is way too much for a translation. This is worth 600 USD and in May 2018 it will be worth 1800 USD because Ice Rock will be buying tokens back for $3 per token. I strongly believe you should lower the reward for translations. At the moment, translations take a very big part of available tokens and this is not fair. One translator get 600 and average member who shared every post on his personal facebook get around 30 tokens. This is 20-times less!!!
If you don't change anything, translators will get most of the tokens and others will get just few tokens.

People who participated in any bounty, please show support for my suggestion to lower the reward for translations.
I agree with you Lauren. 600 USD or potential 1800 USD if I understand correctly, is waaay too much for a translation. Especially if you consider that developers reduced the amount of tokens reserved for bounty. I know such things happen sometimes when bounty supply is not defined clearly (absolute number of tokens or percentage of sold tokens) but it is not fair that some bounty participants pay the whole price and get only few tokens, while the other group of participants (translators) get more than 100 tokens, let alone 600 tokens.
Bounty manager like you, atriz, should understand this. If I was you, I would reduce reward for translators to 150 tokens in the spreadsheet and then calculate again in such a way that all 9000 tokens gets distributed.
Translators will still get around 4 times more than people who participated in other types of bounty. But 20 times more is not fair.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
aTriz, please think again about distribution of tokens and try to make it more fair. We were promised much much more tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaign, but I understand that there was misunderstanding so reward will not be 5 tokens per post.
But why did you keep the very high amount for translations? 600 tokens is way too much for a translation. This is worth 600 USD and in May 2018 it will be worth 1800 USD because Ice Rock will be buying tokens back for $3 per token. I strongly believe you should lower the reward for translations. At the moment, translations take a very big part of available tokens and this is not fair. One translator get 600 and average member who shared every post on his personal facebook get around 30 tokens. This is 20-times less!!!
If you don't change anything, translators will get most of the tokens and others will get just few tokens.

People who participated in any bounty, please show support for my suggestion to lower the reward for translations.
That will not be fair for the translators as I have promised them that much tokens. I've only recieved 9,000 tokens so I will have to reduce everyone's payment.
I'm sorry, but this makes no sense at all. You also promised more tokens for Facebook campaign (5 tokens per share, now we will get maybe 0.5 token per share, who knows) so I don't really see the reason why would you keep promise for translation and not for Facebook?
Look, I understand we will all get less than expected but try to make it fair. If you look at the spreadsheet, the sum of all tokens is 41 310. You have 9000 tokens. This means we will get 4.59 times less tokens than written in the spreadsheet. Average person who did Facebook campaign has around 35 tokens in spreadsheet, that means he will now get only 7.6 tokens.
DO YOU THINK THIS IS FAIR?? If you reduce reward for translations, you can give at least 15 tokens to average person, instead of 7 tokens. I know translators will not be happy, but think about all the people who shared posts almost every day for one month and they will get what? 7 tokens!
Pages:
Jump to: