Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][ROCK] ⛏Ice Rock Mining ⛏ [HUGE PAYOUTS] ⛏ - page 13. (Read 32883 times)

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
aTriz, please think again about distribution of tokens and try to make it more fair. We were promised much much more tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaign, but I understand that there was misunderstanding so reward will not be 5 tokens per post.
But why did you keep the very high amount for translations? 600 tokens is way too much for a translation. This is worth 600 USD and in May 2018 it will be worth 1800 USD because Ice Rock will be buying tokens back for $3 per token. I strongly believe you should lower the reward for translations. At the moment, translations take a very big part of available tokens and this is not fair. One translator get 600 and average member who shared every post on his personal facebook get around 30 tokens. This is 20-times less!!!
If you don't change anything, translators will get most of the tokens and others will get just few tokens.

People who participated in any bounty, please show support for my suggestion to lower the reward for translations.
That will not be fair for the translators as I have promised them that much tokens. I've only recieved 9,000 tokens so I will have to reduce everyone's payment.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 129
Vaccinized.. immunity level is full.
aTriz, please think again about distribution of tokens and try to make it more fair. We were promised much much more tokens for Facebook and Twitter campaign, but I understand that there was misunderstanding so reward will not be 5 tokens per post.
But why did you keep the very high amount for translations? 600 tokens is way too much for a translation. This is worth 600 USD and in May 2018 it will be worth 1800 USD because Ice Rock will be buying tokens back for $3 per token. I strongly believe you should lower the reward for translations. At the moment, translations take a very big part of available tokens and this is not fair. One translator get 600 and average member who shared every post on his personal facebook get around 30 tokens. This is 20-times less!!!
If you don't change anything, translators will get most of the tokens and others will get just few tokens.

People who participated in any bounty, please show support for my suggestion to lower the reward for translations.
Narrowed it down to 41310 tokens that have to sent, saved 5000 tokens. Will try figure out a way to send all transactions as one.
hi dev, when is Bounty distribution ?
Within 48 hrs.

Activity: 598
Merit: 10
Narrowed it down to 41310 tokens that have to sent, saved 5000 tokens. Will try figure out a way to send all transactions as one.
hi dev, when is Bounty distribution ?
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
My twitter @nomer555 was in list on 105 in spreadsheet, now it disappeared. What happened?
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
good work .. I wait for distribution .. thanks
hello manager Bounty, when distribution bounty?
I have recieved around 9,000 tokens and and am recounting everyone and double checking for cheaters. I want to give you guys as much tokens as possible.
hello manager Bounty, when distribution bounty?
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
TOKENS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED! NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEND MULTIPLE TOKEN TRANSFERS IN ONE TRANSACTION

thks aTriz, your are a good manager.. i hope the token will be distribution soon
TOKENS HAVE BEEN RECIEVED! NOW I NEED TO FIGURE OUT HOW TO SEND MULTIPLE TOKEN TRANSFERS IN ONE TRANSACTION
Hi aTriz, is this ICO ROCK already successful ?

is there any second ICO for this TOKEN ?
The devs are counting the tokens sold and will send to me. Please give time as they are still setting up cave for ico.
Activity: 140
MODERN FINANCE CHAIN
Do we have any date for bounty payments?

Around a week.

Still waiting till now, for twitter campaign gift ...
Activity: 308
Dear Dev . Why my address is not listed in facebook sheet?

I have repost all you facebook post since early campaign lunch
Activity: 6
When bounty LoL...
On Monday Malik said in telegram.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
When bounty LoL...
kapan pembagian token rock?
I do not know, no news from the manager here. but we must wait for him. forgive me, where do you come from ?
Activity: 66
BitcoinTalk Name: Rooaraak
BitcoinTalk Profile Link: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/rooaraak-1237969
Language: Slovenian
Previous Translations: None yet on forum but I work as a translator
Eth Address: 0xba87004288DF35288Cf6Ff3f3a09931ca6c575C0
Merit: 251
Bounty over?
Pages:
Jump to: