Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][ROCK] ⛏Ice Rock Mining ⛏ [HUGE PAYOUTS] ⛏ - page 10. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
Is the distribution of the token is already done ? I did not recieve any payment yet.
Let us know if the payment is already distributed so we can also confirm the payment.
Sent for the first 200 people, you can check the sheet if you've been paid yet.
I have to send this manually, but I'll try do 200 people a day.
Activity: 266
Merit: 107
Is the distribution of the token is already done ? I did not recieve any payment yet.
Let us know if the payment is already distributed so we can also confirm the payment.
Activity: 854
Merit: 281
Atriz,

Ignore the troll. You apologized and we already explained that this matter has been handled fairly.
Activity: 798
Merit: 100
Did you send the tokens for the Translations already? Havent received any yet!
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
I have received the token rockcoin as much as 19 coin.kalo indeed there cut it cut for what ,,
Activity: 756
Hi aTriz. I have 40 tokens in the spreadsheet and i only received 11 ROCKCoin.
Please send me the rest of my payment. Thanks
num 76 in the twitter spreadsheet.
Payments were reduced.

any reason?
Activity: 756
Hi aTriz. I have 40 tokens in the spreadsheet and i only received 11 ROCKCoin.
Please send me the rest of my payment. Thanks
num 76 in the twitter spreadsheet.

I didn't receive anything yeat
One thing I learned is that mining ICOs generally don't raise as much money as other ICOs. Look at easyMINE, a project I was involved in. It's a great project with a talented team, but they struggled to get funds. So bounty hunters complained, even though they received a good number of tokens relative to the total amount minted.

To some degree, this is out of the control of the project.
As was explained, the project was able to raise enough funds to get going, but it wasn't easy and wasn't the biggest ICO by any means. The total supply is only 16.5 million tokens. So the number of tokens given is a bigger fractional percentage of the project than what some other projects pay.

As a bounty hunter, it's on you to find the best-paying projects. This wasn't the most lucrative one (even if multiples of what's being paid was paid), but then again investors didn't pour tens of millions into this. If you diversify your projects, you'll do well.
Cheers. The price of a ROCK is actually stable and is pretty much ico price which is a up side.
As was explained, the project was able to raise enough funds to get going, but it wasn't easy and wasn't the biggest ICO by any means. The total supply is only 16.5 million tokens. So the number of tokens given is a bigger fractional percentage of the project than what some other projects pay.

As a bounty hunter, it's on you to find the best-paying projects. This wasn't the most lucrative one (even if multiples of what's being paid was paid), but then again investors didn't pour tens of millions into this. If you diversify your projects, you'll do well.
just don't like being scammed and called cheater that is all... Really no point spending more energy in a discussion about 19 tokens...

Wish you all the best and I will spend that tokens in the promotion of Ice Rock Mining and way they do business...

Sorry once more about this. Hope this never happens with future projects.
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
just don't like being scammed and called cheater that is all... Really no point spending more energy in a discussion about 19 tokens...

Wish you all the best and I will spend that tokens in the promotion of Ice Rock Mining and way they do business...
Man you could at least delete this; "2% of all Ice Rock Minings tokens are available for these campaigns"

And don't call us cheaters if you are cheating...

Wtf? How am cheating, I am trying to disturbe tokens fairly.

It is 2% percent of sold tokens.

Grin 2% of all Grin

Okay I'll add "sold"

Thanks that means a lot  Grin

I just hope you got really good money for selling us... Thanks man I won't bother you anymore...
You really think I wanted this to happen? Ive already apologized for this. You really have no forgiveness...
Man you could at least delete this; "2% of all Ice Rock Minings tokens are available for these campaigns"

Grin 2% of all Grin

Okay I'll add "sold"

Thanks that means a lot  Grin

I just hope you got really good money for selling us... Thanks man I won't bother you anymore...

Grin 2% of all Grin

Okay I'll add "sold"
It was always 2 percent of sold tokens, check the website, check the whitepaper. I was a misscommunication on the bounty thread.

Grin 2% of all Grin
If team f.... you up and changed their story so now wont to pay just 2% of sold ones the OK I really understand your position but you should tell that to all participants in this bounty campaign...

Then we will know that you are still tasteful bounty manager and they are scam company that is not paying people...

So we can write blogs about that and promote them with that 19 Rocks you gave us...

Pages:
Jump to: