Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][ROCK] ⛏Ice Rock Mining ⛏ [HUGE PAYOUTS] ⛏ - page 4. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
facebook bounty rewards already distributed Huh im still havent received it yet , spreadsheet #262
Sent

Hi.. my eth address is in list of payment n° 326 but i don't have received nothing... Sad Can you control please?
Sent

You send me token but there are not in my wallet

Can you send me TX?

If you wont i send you PM with my address

Thank you
Pming...
Activity: 131
Merit: 100
Hi.. my eth address is in list of payment n° 326 but i don't have received nothing... Sad Can you control please?
Sent

You send me token but there are not in my wallet

Can you send me TX?

If you wont i send you PM with my address

Thank you
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
facebook bounty rewards already distributed Huh im still havent received it yet , spreadsheet #262
Sent
Activity: 131
Activity: 308
Hi

I have received 11 token

Hold Hold Hold

happy luck
Hello, payment spreedsheet №583, I did not receive my reward.
Sent.
Activity: 462
Merit: 104
Hello, payment spreedsheet №583, I did not receive my reward.
Activity: 686
Merit: 104
I have joined the twitter and facebook bounty, but till only received 11 of it, what about other?  or this is the whole payment?

Activity: 168
Merit: 15
Hello campaign manager, I believe I have been missed when you paid the Twitter campaign participants. I'm number 123 on the list, my Twitter handle is Cryptotrader85 and I qualified for the 4 weeks. Can you please check, thank you.
Sent

thks aTriz i have received the tokens,
successful for Icerock Mining..
Hello campaign manager, I believe I have been missed when you paid the Twitter campaign participants. I'm number 123 on the list, my Twitter handle is Cryptotrader85 and I qualified for the 4 weeks. Can you please check, thank you.
Sent
I have retweeted 60 tweets and shared 60 facebook posts in 6 weeks.

First of all, campaign rule was 5 tokens per share. which mean I was going to get 600 tokens and then campaign manager said that he did a mistake. it is a fatal mistake but ok, we said everybody makes mistakes and didn't say anything. updated rule was 5 token per week. in this case I was going to get 60 tokens but I receieved only 7 tokens!

So my question is that are you scam or you failed badly managing this bounty ?

That would have been payments if we reached hard cap of ico. Devs and I had miss communication and I wrote it as 2 percent of total tokens instead of sold ones, therefore since we only sold around 350,000 tokens I only have 9,000 tokens to give out. If you check the website and white paper it said 2 percent of sold, just a mistake in the bounty thread.

Read this.
Activity: 854
Merit: 102
PHORE
Why i got only 10 token but in spreadsheet 35token?
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
looks like everybody here got 10 NA coins

wow what a "HUGE PAYOUT"
Activity: 405
in the spreadsheet 35, why just send 10 tokens?
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1003
This bounty was a rip off by the signature campaign , i am sure the manager managed to have 4000+ rock tokens for himself.
Activity: 574
Merit: 250
hi aTriz i have received 10 token on address 0x09F43F47e8250Fcf50b0154B9884979A926252AB
but why on myetherwallet on token balance listed N/A not a ROCK token ?
I also experienced the same thing as you, let's wait for explanation from dev,  where the exchanger for this token?
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
I have retweeted 60 tweets and shared 60 facebook posts in 6 weeks.

First of all, campaign rule was 5 tokens per share. which mean I was going to get 600 tokens and then campaign manager said that he did a mistake. it is a fatal mistake but ok, we said everybody makes mistakes and didn't say anything. updated rule was 5 token per week. in this case I was going to get 60 tokens but I receieved only 7 tokens!

So my question is that are you scam or you failed badly managing this bounty ?

That would have been payments if we reached hard cap of ico. Devs and I had miss communication and I wrote it as 2 percent of total tokens instead of sold ones, therefore since we only sold around 350,000 tokens I only have 9,000 tokens to give out. If you check the website and white paper it said 2 percent of sold, just a mistake in the bounty thread.

You call this "just a mistake". I don't have any other question...

The campaign manager has kept all tokens for himself.
He is literally scamming bounty hunters. No transparency here.
Activity: 168
Merit: 15
hi aTriz i have received 10 token on address 0x09F43F47e8250Fcf50b0154B9884979A926252AB
but why on myetherwallet on token balance listed N/A not a ROCK token ?
Pages:
Jump to: