Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][ICO][ROCK] ⛏Ice Rock Mining ⛏ [HUGE PAYOUTS] ⛏ - page 5. (Read 32842 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 683
Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big
i didnt received nothing

hello sir, i have got 8 tokens, but in payment spreadsheet there are 2 times payment number # 738 & # 341, . please check again sir

All tokens have been sent! Post here if i missed you and I will resend tokens.

I didn't get any token, twitter bounty spreadsheet 249

thanks

Hi I didn't get any payment,
I was on the twitter campaign # 101 on the twitter spreadsheet, and #105 on the payment spreadsheet.
Sent
Activity: 532
Merit: 107

I didn't get any token, twitter bounty spreadsheet 249

thanks
Activity: 1162
Merit: 260
Hi I didn't get any payment,
I was on the twitter campaign # 101 on the twitter spreadsheet, and #105 on the payment spreadsheet.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
hello sir, i have got 8 tokens, but in payment spreadsheet there are 2 times payment number # 738 & # 341, . please check again sir
Why the distribution of tokens is not the same?
We need justice dev, and I only accept 11 tokens from facebook and twitter campaign that I follow.
That would have been payments if we reached hard cap of ico. Devs and I had miss communication and I wrote it as 2 percent of total tokens instead of sold ones, therefore since we only sold around 350,000 tokens I only have 9,000 tokens to give out. If you check the website and white paper it said 2 percent of sold, just a mistake in the bounty thread.
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
Why the distribution of tokens is not the same?
We need justice dev, and I only accept 11 tokens from facebook and twitter campaign that I follow.
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1340
Why I only received 11 tokens .. Huh

The project is a complete disappointment, first with payoffs made fraud, but now in general cents paid, what is it?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
I have retweeted 60 tweets and shared 60 facebook posts in 6 weeks.

First of all, campaign rule was 5 tokens per share. which mean I was going to get 600 tokens and then campaign manager said that he did a mistake. it is a fatal mistake but ok, we said everybody makes mistakes and didn't say anything. updated rule was 5 token per week. in this case I was going to get 60 tokens but I receieved only 7 tokens!

So my question is that are you scam or you failed badly managing this bounty ?

That would have been payments if we reached hard cap of ico. Devs and I had miss communication and I wrote it as 2 percent of total tokens instead of sold ones, therefore since we only sold around 350,000 tokens I only have 9,000 tokens to give out. If you check the website and white paper it said 2 percent of sold, just a mistake in the bounty thread.

You call this "just a mistake". I don't have any other question...
Activity: 644
Merit: 251
Me too i received 7 tokens only 🙅
Activity: 406
Why I only received 11 tokens .. Huh

First of all, campaign rule was 5 tokens per share. which mean I was going to get 600 tokens and then campaign manager said that he did a mistake. it is a fatal mistake but ok, we said everybody makes mistakes and didn't say anything. updated rule was 5 token per week. in this case I was going to get 60 tokens but I receieved only 7 tokens!

Activity: 322

Activity: 966
get 5 token ..its sad but thanks Undecided
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
Is the campaign Manager a scammer??
i see he is a bad ass.
Activity: 728
Merit: 115
same here i only got 11 now....
and its saying N/A 11
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
I followed the campaign of facebook and twitter, I see the same spreadsheet at the same time got 40 tokens but only got 11 tokens.
Please explanation dev, thank you.
Activity: 406
I got 11 tokens ..
never been paid either.... #177 twitter on page
0xa466c5e725CB2621c4224e82bd654d67603d5eaE

still havent been paid or any response to me

Missed, you resent.
Activity: 470
Merit: 102
hai dev, i'am participant facebook campaigan, my number speasheet 364, but i don't recived this token ,
Pages:
Jump to: