Author

Topic: 🎁[BOUNTY]🔵Notm - hybrid news platform 🔵 💲9 million - page 220. (Read 24407 times)

legendary
Activity: 2646
Merit: 1815
Rollbit.com | Crypto Futures
RESERVED INDONESIA TRANSLATOR
Username: taufik123
Link Profile: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/taufik123-831523
Campaign: Translation
ANN + Bounty + WhitePaper or ALL
Telegram: @taufikrubikerz
Translation Experience: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ze0pK1fKaZZkYQwDm7_NE6cBAiyL3Idu2AITm7hvRtQ/edit#gid=1427213496
Address: 0x470234E7E3e386f519BaCEBfe6ebfd239d0d6133

Indonesia Translation Done
ANN: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyico-notm-platform-berita-hybrid-5100557
BOUNTY: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountyico-notm-platform-berita-hybrid-5100557.msg49358066#msg49358066
WP: on progress
copper member
Activity: 32
Merit: 0
Should I post every post in reports or not?

Sample report shown in 1 post

Congratulations! Today our bounty campaign has started! Good luck everyone!
Activity: 19
Tell me I must be subscribed to all social networks of the project to take part in the bounty program?
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
Great project. Interesting bounty I have not seen anything like it. Good luck with that.
Activity: 148
Hey. Tell me now you can still apply for participation in the bounty program?
Yes, you can apply right now and if your account passes moderation then you can take part.
Activity: 83
Hey. Tell me now you can still apply for participation in the bounty program?
Activity: 378
This has already been written. It will be enough to make reports once a week.
Activity: 142
Activity: 140
I understand that the tokens for the work will be charged once a week? Can this be tracked in spreadsheets?
In any case, I'm going to take part in the bounty to the end. Because the developers promise generous rewards.
While it is difficult to say something about this. I think more can be found only after listing on exchanges. Grin
So that's great. I will take part and collect tokens. I think the price will go up quickly.
Activity: 271
Merit: 1
I understand that the tokens for the work will be charged once a week? Can this be tracked in spreadsheets?
In any case, I'm going to take part in the bounty to the end. Because the developers promise generous rewards.
While it is difficult to say something about this. I think more can be found only after listing on exchanges. Grin
Activity: 144
Activity: 448
Activity: 350
Excellent bounty program has already started. I think the concept will quickly become popular. I'm with you guys.
Yes, it seems it is one of the projects worthwhile lately, but it is too early to draw conclusions. Perhaps join the bounty program.
Yes, about $ 7 for 1 post is certainly impressive. I hope tokens will quickly appear on exchanges. Good luck, guys!
Activity: 122
Excellent bounty program has already started. I think the concept will quickly become popular. I'm with you guys.
Yes, it seems it is one of the projects worthwhile lately, but it is too early to draw conclusions. Perhaps join the bounty program.
Activity: 378
Activity: 136
How do I understand in a special bounty you will need to shoot your video? And for that you can get a reward?
Yes that's right. The description is exactly what is written
Jump to: