Author

Topic: 🎁[BOUNTY]🔵Notm - hybrid news platform 🔵 💲9 million - page 222. (Read 24407 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
which wallet is best used to store tokens? And is it allowed to take part in other bounty *?
Activity: 159
Merit: 1
Bounty campaign will last 49 weeks? I understand everything correctly?
Yes, the rewards look pretty generous and apparently this compensates for the duration of the bounty program.
Well, probably worth taking part. Looks like tokens will be liquid.

nice project. I think that the price of the token can quickly go up and I can earn on it.
it's too early to talk about it. The project should at least collect a soft cap.
Yes, the rewards look pretty generous and apparently this compensates for the duration of the bounty program.

nice project. I think that the price of the token can quickly go up and I can earn on it.
Activity: 350
Activity: 135
Merit: 0
Activity: 378
Activity: 183
Do you plan bounty for reddit in the near future?
I think now there are a lot of tasks for which you can earn very well. Especially bounty for instagram.
Do you plan bounty for reddit in the near future?
Activity: 130
How often will I need to publish these reports? I just wanted to understand for myself.
Once a week you will need to publish these reports.
Activity: 364
How often will I need to publish these reports? I just wanted to understand for myself.
A wonderful project and I will start with a bounty program. I hope to get rewards and see tokens on exchanges.
This is still far away and the project should become popular. But even now I like the idea.
Well, let's see how it can be profitable. In any case, this is one of the best bounty lately.
Activity: 187
A wonderful project and I will start with a bounty program. I hope to get rewards and see tokens on exchanges.
This is still far away and the project should become popular. But even now I like the idea.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
Reserving ITALIAN Translation
Previous works: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1E2pkjsT1cr1gpa5MKvyoZzjLHP0rh3tM/view
Telegram Username @BossRoss
Email Address [email protected]
ETH Address: 0xeC8090f4C3F5d74d23f3a0eB2FFbFEa1a71A9A93
Activity: 448
When can I get these tokens on my wallet? and which wallet is better to use.
Well, in fact, I would like to understand when I can get my reward. But I must say that the project is worth attention.
Activity: 235
1. Reserving "French" Translation: Whitepaper and Website
2. Examples of your translations: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1E5a14bX2WIhFl1j4AC6ZNItu8HsHTEGF
3. Email Address ([email protected])
4. ETH Address:  0x1291d8045A5A7277aAa15c51E3814a5bB3953ba7
Activity: 138
Merit: 0
When can I get these tokens on my wallet? and which wallet is better to use.
Activity: 420
The awards are great. I think it is worth looking at this bounty.
Jump to: