Author

Topic: 🎁[BOUNTY]🔵Notm - hybrid news platform 🔵 💲9 million - page 224. (Read 24407 times)

Activity: 144
Merit: 1
Photo on Facebook must be mine? Or can I put a bitcoin image? Grin
I think the profile should look as natural as possible. you should not risk your tokens.
Activity: 136
Merit: 0
Photo on Facebook must be mine? Or can I put a bitcoin image? Grin
Activity: 183
Great bounty. I probably will join. I will fight for honest news. Grin
Well, even the US president agrees. But seriously, a special bounty is very interesting.
Activity: 196
Great bounty. I probably will join. I will fight for honest news. Grin
Activity: 83
Excellent bounty program with generous awards. As well as the original task for instagram. Good luck with the development of the project.
Yes, I did not see anything like it. I think this is an opportunity to get very generous rewards. Grin Cool
I hope it will be so since I have already submitted an application for registration. Good luck with the development of the project.
Activity: 271
Excellent bounty program with generous awards. As well as the original task for instagram. Good luck with the development of the project.
Yes, I did not see anything like it. I think this is an opportunity to get very generous rewards. Grin Cool
Activity: 140
And when will these tokens be credited to my wallet? Will I have to wait for the end of all sales rounds?
Activity: 141
Activity: 364
What is the minimum number of subscribers for YouTube channels that will take part in the bounty?
copper member
Activity: 32
Blogger.com
Are blogs on this domain accepted for the project or not?

It all depends on the quality and attendance of your blog.

Thank you, I see that you have entered incorrect data. Soon we will contact you

Excellent bounty mr. but why don't you have a company of signatures? Grin

At the moment we do not consider it necessary
Activity: 182
The company for instagram is very interesting. I did not see anything like this. Original bounty. Grin
It will be necessary to take part in this. Especially have the opportunity to get a reward and have fun.
Activity: 350
The company for instagram is very interesting. I did not see anything like this. Original bounty. Grin
Activity: 122
Will tokens be charged every week or at the end of a bounty program?
Apparently the developers decided that it was not necessary for them. Personally, I like the idea of such a bounty program.
Activity: 136
Activity: 196
Blogger.com
I think the main thing that you had attendance and audience. And the platform itself is essentially not important. But I think it's better to ask the admin.
Blogger.com
Activity: 125
Interesting bounty program. I'm with you guys. Good luck with the development. Wink
Yes, it looks not bad. Perhaps I will pass registration. let's see what happens. But in any case, the project seems to me promising.
I hope so will be my friend. Now it is very difficult to choose a worthwhile project.
Tell me how many friends I need on facebook and twitter to get started?
Jump to: