Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Pre-ICO] Graft - credit and crypto payment processing network - page 2. (Read 5840 times)

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
I used the form to claim my reward but i didn't receive my reward. I see that some bounty hunters received their payment.
Anyone else not paid or it's only me?

I have not received payment, where?

I already sent the form and an email about this claim! please tell when, thanks

Form sent on October 18 and email sent too!
Activity: 150
Merit: 100
Today I have logged into my NEM wallet and found I have received my rewards on 25th October 2017. Thanks for sending reward. It is good to work you guys, waiting for main ICO campaign which will start soon.

Can you share a proof of your payment? I think no one here is paid.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
I used the form to claim my reward but i didn't receive my reward. I see that some bounty hunters received their payment.
Anyone else not paid or it's only me?
Activity: 406
Today I have logged into my NEM wallet and found I have received my rewards on 25th October 2017. Thanks for sending reward. It is good to work you guys, waiting for main ICO campaign which will start soon.
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
Received my reward for twitter, thanks  Smiley
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I never received anything, sent in the form and never got any news, I then sent an email to them and still no reply. Not chill.
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Reward claimed using the form. When it will be sent?
Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN
I see that you pay for signatures and avatars in time, but ignore guys who support Graft in social media. Any updates about rewards?

We do not ignore anyone, there is a large amount of distributions to verify and process. The transfers have been started already. Please be patient, everyone will receive the reward, we are not going anywhere, and we are looking forward to working with you guys on the main ICO campaign which will start soon.
Merit: 103
I see that you pay for signatures and avatars in time, but ignore guys who support Graft in social media. Any updates about rewards?
Merit: 101
Nano Wallet is not compatible with my 32bit laptop.. What shall we do?
Download the universal client from GitHub. After extracting the zip file, double click on start.html
Thank you very much Mr Edward.
Activity: 406
Hi,

Claim has been submitted for Facebook and Twitter bounty campaign at https://goo.gl/forms/0JLm1HgYPTg6FS3b2

This sheet contains only count of tweet and facebook and our twitter/facebook account.  Do we need to send details of each tweet/retweet/facebook share ?

Thanks,
Activity: 1050
Merit: 681
Download the universal client from GitHub. After extracting the zip file, double click on start.html
Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour, link below at signature.
Email sent, form filled, please check in case it went to the spam! thanks!
Merit: 101
Hello,
I am thinking of writing an article about GRAFT, will the bounty campaign be available also in the future?
thanks!

Hello, the media bounty campaign (i.e. articles, blog posts, but not including Twitter etc.) will remain open. Please email your article proposal to [email protected]. Thank you!
Hello mr. graft-project
I joined GRAFT's bounty after 22 September 2017. Reading the first page, the campaign ended on 15 October. So when do we have to claim my reward ?
Whether I can do it now or later after the 15th of October ?

Hello, the pre-sale and main bounty campaign will end in 4 hours. You can claim your bounty by submitting the claim form: https://goo.gl/forms/0JLm1HgYPTg6FS3b2
We are starting reviewing the claims and transferring reward payments after campaign is finished.
Some bounties will remain open (translation, media, ambassador). Other bounties will be-reopen for the main ICO campaign. The date will be announced in this thread and separate ICO bounty thread.
Thank you for supporting GRAFT project!
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hello,
I am thinking of writing an article about GRAFT, will the bounty campaign be available also in the future?
thanks!
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Hello mr. graft-project
I joined GRAFT's bounty after 22 September 2017. Reading the first page, the campaign ended on 15 October. So when do we have to claim my reward ?
Whether I can do it now or later after the 15th of October ?
What is your username on the claim? You can DM or email to [email protected].
I sent you pm several days ago, then sent a email, and still no answer (and no payment)

Sorry about that. Payment may be delayed due to the activities of last days of presale. You will receive your transfer shortly. Thank you for your support.
how do we know if our application is approved, and is valid to accept the bounty?
Thanks

You mean application for participation or claim form? Participation application is approved via email. Claim form will be approved "automatically" and you will receive the token transfer. You only will be contacted if there is any issue.
Pages:
Jump to: