Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Pre-ICO] Graft - credit and crypto payment processing network - page 3. (Read 5840 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
how do we know if our application is approved, and is valid to accept the bounty?
Thanks
Activity: 434
Merit: 107
What is your username on the claim? You can DM or email to [email protected].
I sent you pm several days ago, then sent a email, and still no answer (and no payment)
Activity: 280
Merit: 108
Still this campaign ends oct 15th?
Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN
Note: if you signed up and were approved before September 22, you can submit your claim form before October 15 and receive grf:tokens within 10 days.
sorry, but 10 days have already passed. I'm wait for any information. Thank you.

What is your username on the claim? You can DM or email to [email protected].
Activity: 980
Merit: 10
join bounty part one sir
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Note: if you signed up and were approved before September 22, you can submit your claim form before October 15 and receive grf:tokens within 10 days.
sorry, but 10 days have already passed. I'm wait for any information. Thank you.
Where can I get web wallet graft?

The presale bounties will be paid in grf:tokens - NEM Mosaic tokens. You will need to install NEM Nano wallet. Instructions:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-the-nem-nano-wallet/

Ask sir. Can I receive GRF token if I use NEM's android wallet ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nem.nac.mainnet&hl=en

We recommend using NEM Nano Simple wallet. Mobile wallets may not support showing the Mosaic tokens.
Activity: 518
Merit: 265
Where can I get web wallet graft?

The presale bounties will be paid in grf:tokens - NEM Mosaic tokens. You will need to install NEM Nano wallet. Instructions:
https://www.cryptocompare.com/wallets/guides/how-to-use-the-nem-nano-wallet/

Ask sir. Can I receive GRF token if I use NEM's android wallet ?
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.nem.nac.mainnet&hl=en
Hi Bounty Manager , Is it possible to change the number of followers, when I submit my application last august my followers is below 300 but now it is already 1.1k . Hope for your kind understanding.

My old  tweets also are starting to be removed by twitter
 The only proof that I have that I tweet them is that I also put is the like sign.

Thank you.

Hi there, don't worry, everyone with email approval and legitimate account will receive a fair, good reward. Thank you for supporting GRAFT project!
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Hi Bounty Manager , Is it possible to change the number of followers, when I submit my application last august my followers is below 300 but now it is already 1.1k . Hope for your kind understanding.

My old  tweets also are starting to be removed by twitter
 The only proof that I have that I tweet them is that I also put is the like sign.

Thank you.
i support facebook and twitter campaign..   Smiley hi sir when is the time to claim? is it at the end of ico or every weekend?  Smiley
At the end. Thank you for your support!

whether there is provided a spreadsheet for facebook and twitter campaign sir ?

There is no spreadsheet for twitter and FB. If you have received an approval via email, just submit the claim form and you will receive your tokens.
Applied to facebook campaign 2/3 days ago but no mail received yet from the team.

Do I continue posts sharing or I should re apply?

There might be some delays with approvals. Please continue posting. You can also always check the status directly by emailing to [email protected].
Activity: 238
i support facebook and twitter campaign..   Smiley hi sir when is the time to claim? is it at the end of ico or every weekend?  Smiley

There is no spreadsheet for twitter and FB. If you have received an approval via email, just submit the claim form and you will receive your tokens.
Applied to facebook campaign 2/3 days ago but no mail received yet from the team.

Do I continue posts sharing or I should re apply?

Activity: 255

Activity: 255
i sent report of my twitter and FB activity, now waiting for reward certificate. And when the phase 2 will be launched?

We have extended the campaign until October 15th.
We will start paying rewards for the initial participants (who signed up and received approval before September 22) soon.
The rewards will be paid in NEM Mosaic tokens.
https://www.graft.network/pre-ico/

My application was approved on 30 Aug for Facebook/Twitter bounty. I have submitted my reports today for both with NEM address. Twitter is deleting some of my old re-tweets randomly automatically. It may be happening to other users also. I don't know how you people will  handle claim for such cases.  Huh

We will review your claim and you will receive a fair amount of tokens. No worries. Thank you for supporting GRAFT Project!
Activity: 406
i sent report of my twitter and FB activity, now waiting for reward certificate. And when the phase 2 will be launched?

We have extended the campaign until October 15th.
We will start paying rewards for the initial participants (who signed up and received approval before September 22) soon.
The rewards will be paid in NEM Mosaic tokens.
https://www.graft.network/pre-ico/

My application was approved on 30 Aug for Facebook/Twitter bounty. I have submitted my reports today for both with NEM address. Twitter is deleting some of my old re-tweets randomly automatically. It may be happening to other users also. I don't know how you people will  handle claim for such cases.  Huh
Activity: 238
Keep up with the good project.

Trust the team.
Pages:
Jump to: