Pages:
Author

Topic: [Bounty][Pre-ICO] Graft - credit and crypto payment processing network - page 6. (Read 5840 times)

Activity: 186
Merit: 100
reserved the Chinese translation,if I am accept,please PM me
Activity: 496
Merit: 104
UNIVERSAL PAYMENT BLOCKCHAIN
Hi there!
The bounty campaign is in progress, but all sections are still open and waiting for you!
Twitter is most popular of course so hurry up!
Also, we need more white paper and ann translations.
And we are redesigning the ann message, so any help to enhance the ann posting is welcome!
We are looking for someone to create signatures and signatures campaign!
Where is the spreadsheet..?? how can i understand i'm eligible for this campaign or not...?? how can i get Graft Wallet Address..?? Is that mandatory to submit my work in this thread or you can check it manually...??

Thank you for supporting Graft project!
You don't need to submit anything in this thread, we will check everything, just submit the forms. We will communicate to you via email. 
You can find all answers to your questions in the Graft Bounty Campaign document:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1Ph2GsiQPq61cZXemS3ixkWm7Z08C0g2dwiLtlC8XzcQ/edit?usp=sharing
Activity: 47
Merit: 0
Thank you for your interest in Graft project and your support
hye bounty manager. i have been accepted to join facebook and twitter campaign. just wanna to be clear. do i need to post fb/twitter link in here. or dev team will check it manually to be count?

Hi there, you don't need to post here anything. We will check and count everything. Thank you for your support!
Activity: 630
hye bounty manager. i have been accepted to join facebook and twitter campaign. just wanna to be clear. do i need to post fb/twitter link in here. or dev team will check it manually to be count?
Activity: 994
Merit: 101
Where is the spreadsheet..?? how can i understand i'm eligible for this campaign or not...?? how can i get Graft Wallet Address..?? Is that mandatory to submit my work in this thread or you can check it manually...??
A very good project dev and I will soon read the announcement about this project to be able to follow the bounty that has been provided by the project.good luck

Thank you for your support.
Activity: 308
A very good project dev and I will soon read the announcement about this project to be able to follow the bounty that has been provided by the project.good luck
Where is I can see the spreadsheet ?

The bounty spreadsheets are not public yet. We will publish them soon so everyone can check the status of their application online.
Spreadsheet for bounty are needed to cek our work, you need to publish it to make everything is clear

If your application is approved, you should receive our official email that confirms your approval and secures your reward.
We will publish the spreadsheets as well shortly.
How to join bounty ambassador dev? I very rarely hear bounty like this

Please send us an email with your proposed services to [email protected].
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
joined, wait for review results
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
How to join bounty ambassador dev? I very rarely hear bounty like this
Activity: 588
Merit: 250

The bounty spreadsheets are not public yet. We will publish them soon so everyone can check the status of their application online.
Spreadsheet for bounty are needed to cek our work, you need to publish it to make everything is clear

Updated Reddit Bounty Campaign!

Reddit
Reddit Bounty Pool = 2,500 GRAFT

Following and Upvoting
Follow Graft official Reddit community r/Graft at https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/ and upvote all its posts: 2 GRAFT

Posts and Upvotes
Post a topic in r/Graft reddit community https://www.reddit.com/r/Graft/ related to Graft or/and cryptocurrencies/blockchains :
- If the post gets over 2 upvotes: 0.3 GRAFT
- If the post gets over 5 upvotes: 0.5 GRAFT
- If the pos gets over 10 upvotes: 1 GRAFT

Conditions
Reddit account must have at least 10 karma.
You must upvote all positive posts in r/Graft daily.
You cannot post more than twice a day.

How to Participate
Submit Reddit Application:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd35v8RKPXrpsJHyHwTCLWhALwNKAO5JJajhafV6lKRXgl_eg/viewform?usp=sf_link
We will review your application and allocate your Pre-ICO bounty funds accordingly.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
Activity: 191
Merit: 47
Joined twitter campaign also
Activity: 420
Merit: 267
Joined twitter campaign
Joined twitter campaign

Thank you for your interest in Graft project and your support!
Pages:
Jump to: