Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][Pre-sale] Roburst Network - Community Program with $2.1M to share - page 8. (Read 3154 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ANNOUNCEMENT

Dear Hunters,

We are currently in great need of Arabic Translator for our whitepaper. The reward for this job is 32000 ROCs.
In case you are the one we're looking for or you know somebody who can take the job, please contact us (on this topic).

Regards
Solid project. Just a suggestion:
I think the allocated coins per week on the signature campaign is a lil' low. (the allocation for bitcointalk campaign (signature) is 400000. Why not make stakes and divide all the allocated tokens based on the stakes in the end of the campaign?

Hi,

Thank you for your contribution. We will consider raising it.  Wink

Regards
please, i want to wear the signature campaign but i dont see any signature code to put on my profile.

We are looking for someone who can design the signature for us. But no one applies for it. If you know someone who could do that, feel free to suggest us.

I can do that should I go ahead and have the design?
if I receive a  response from your team I would go ahead with the design.

I haven't done it before, however, with my experience as a web developer I can get the Job done . . .

Hi,

We highly appreciate your spirit  Wink  We are in a middle of a discussion about this activity.
We will contact you as soon as we reach an agreement.

Regards

Alright, I await your feedback.

Regards.

Hi,

Sorry for the waiting. After a while of discussing, we have come to an agreement.
You have the job.  Grin Grin Grin If possible, please let us know how long it would take you to finish.
Anyway, please submit to the email: [email protected] . We are looking forward to it.

Regards

Hello,  I am done and I have,submitted to the email address : [email protected] - my email address is [email protected]

Please,review and tell me if you are satisfied with the designs.

Regards

Hi,

Thank you so much for the hard work. We are checking on it.
We will contact you as soon as possible.

Regards
Activity: 420
Merit: 7
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSY
please, i want to wear the signature campaign but i dont see any signature code to put on my profile.

We are looking for someone who can design the signature for us. But no one applies for it. If you know someone who could do that, feel free to suggest us.

I haven't done it before, however, with my experience as a web developer I can get the Job done . . .

Hi,

We highly appreciate your spirit  Wink  We are in a middle of a discussion about this activity.

Regards

Regards.

Hi,

Sorry for the waiting. After a while of discussing, we have come to an agreement.
You have the job.  Grin Grin Grin If possible, please let us know how long it would take you to finish.
Anyway, please submit to the email: [email protected] . We are looking forward to it.

Regards

Hello,  I am done and I have,submitted to the email address : [email protected] - my email address is [email protected]

Please,review and tell me if you are satisfied with the designs.

Regards
Activity: 546
Merit: 258
I could either watch it happen or be a part of it
Solid project. Just a suggestion:
I think the allocated coins per week on the signature campaign is a lil' low. (the allocation for bitcointalk campaign (signature) is 400000. Why not make stakes and divide all the allocated tokens based on the stakes in the end of the campaign?

We have updated the signature for Jr Member, Member and Full Member. Still looking forward for someone could do the rest for us. We offer 200 ROC for designing the rest of the signature.

i am working on it sir.

Hi,

Regards

Regards.

Hi,

Regards

Alright, I am working on it now. And would forward it as,soon as I am done.
copper member
Roburst Network Representative
We have updated the signature for Jr Member, Member and Full Member. Still looking forward for someone could do the rest for us. We offer 200 ROC for designing the rest of the signature.

Hi,

Regards

Regards.

Hi,

Regards

Hi,

Regards

Regards.

if I receive a  response from your team I would go ahead with the design.

Hi,

We highly appreciate your spirit  Wink  We are in a middle of a discussion about this activity.

Regards
I joined the Facebook and Twitter campaign.
How can I see spreadsheet?

Hi,

The spreadsheet link is stated in the first post of this topic, please check. We have received your application for joining FB and Twitter Bounty program.
Please don't forget that you have to submit the report of your work on this topic (somebody has already written theirs, you can have a look around).  Wink

Regards
Activity: 140
I joined the Facebook and Twitter campaign.
How can I see spreadsheet?

if I receive a  response from your team I would go ahead with the design.

Pages:
Jump to: