Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 23. (Read 32783 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
New batch of T-shirts has been posted today! (List updated Sept. 11th)

Here's the list of the participants, that we have posted T-shirts to.

Posted on August 23rd:
qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Posted on September 1st:
Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

Posted September 7th
peachberry
Mecticus
LastKiss
4gu5dr4g0n
Iyoung
Bastian466
Van Wilder
didiblack
Hafiz Ahoenk
reserter
stf1k
Mr_McKska
sapusapu
hyadumadha
komisariatku
Dontme
mame89
ifal89
Crypto Chips
EvRo74
mmhaimhai
ariefsastra
R1995
dycell
cucuadam
imtiazmahmood
Mr.ZeeN
Dancil
Bregan
wayaneka
vijayether
Agus Hariyanto
andre.pewe.1
Herma Rinti
MN_Sidik
repear7
klasik1980
Jenn09
didio
varpflash
iqbalnr
tumere
ribowo76

Posted September 11th
oleg1884a
iammgerl
birbok
Silvercell (it's ok, we know you really wanted a shirt Wink)
Indriahimovie
ifalfalah
yohohobinksake
creativeeditors
zarintasnim
Crasengover
Hayns
Susena Vazquez
Michael Vazques
Toni Randall
tohir229
de_dy26
freshm4ker
alfaisal890
MorpheWQ
nelson4lov
pamungkas
Alastord
brockcoins
debutant
zef316
Taya Afi
khabnews
sabrina_antok
Gunamily
daianapotter
filipe3x
duongtien86
Kharismac999
denis180680
Carl Alberto

If your name appears above, please send us a PM and we'll send you your tracking number.

Last time when I see this project is like, really? The price of the bounty make me a bit feeling suspicous for this project. But when the project is start and do great job. I realize that this project is big and so serious project. I never see any ICO that give T-shirt to the participant arround the world. Good Job Tio!

Thank you. actually, this is not about the ICO, we're an already funded company. We're here to to promote and market our project and platform.
Our Bonus Sale with 25% off the price is opening in 2 days, September 13th/ UTC 1200. Open ONLY until September 17th.
Hey everyone, just for those who might don't know..Your postal address is safe with us, the column of the postal address is permanently hidden.
Activity: 224
Here is my selfie with my Tshirt. i am feeling much proud on it. Thank you team for your love and support I must support this coin and campaign as well. this is my first international gift.

https://twitter.com/imhbk1/status/906976159195451392

thank you once again,.

Wow! Stallion, finally you took a picture...Looking Good Stallion! We are happy to know that we are the first to give you an international gift, And we are honoured to have an awesome person like yourself wear our Shirt.

Here's what you should know, we are going be giving more than just T-shirts to members of our community. We're currently concluding contracts with a major manufacturer of Technology products! These are going to be Tio Branded Tech products that help people going on tours. We have contracts for tens of thousands of items. We are going to be giving Hundreds of these items to members of community, while the rest of the world spends Tio to buy them.

So from us to you, as long you as you guys are a part of our Bounty/Marketing campaign, even though you're being paid for it, we are never going to stop giving you guys free stuff.

And We love you right back!

Heres a little problem, we can't see the Tio in shirt...Is it possible that you take another selfie that looks as good as this one, but with the Tio in it?
Thank you for the kind words and also TIO token gifts. I like this project because you have made it a fun community project as well and if we ever get to come to Thailand we can all have a big party. Even if we win or don't win the holiday, we are all in this community together and because one day we do want to travel. Using the TIO TOUR GUIDE app and tools to give us the best travel experience is a gift within itself. I plan on buying more tokens tomorrow. We are not whales lol but we can be sensible to buy in this great PRE ICO BONUS TIME.  Smiley

Wow...Qiwoman! Nicccceeee! You guys should be every young couple's goal. So much bliss! All jokes aside, that T-shirts looks good on you. or should we say you make the T-shirt look really good!

Yes, traveling is not just a hobby for some, for some it's a life style and for others it's what they live for!

We believe everybody regardless of their physical condition or mental condition or personal preferences, deserve to be able to search for tours and easily find them and compare prices. That is exactly what we're doing with our platform.

And Yes through our partnership with Airhob, users on our platform will be able to get cheaper prices on air tickets and see the flier miles that they will earn on the flight before they buy. There's nobody else in the world doing this. So yes! Definitely better travel experience.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Thank you for the kind words and also TIO token gifts. I like this project because you have made it a fun community project as well and if we ever get to come to Thailand we can all have a big party. Even if we win or don't win the holiday, we are all in this community together and because one day we do want to travel. Using the TIO TOUR GUIDE app and tools to give us the best travel experience is a gift within itself. I plan on buying more tokens tomorrow. We are not whales lol but we can be sensible to buy in this great PRE ICO BONUS TIME.  Smiley

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
@ qiwoman & qiman...Oh wow,amazing..Really amazing! Cheesy
And for the record you guys got yourselves 100 Tio with those pictures, May not sound like a lot of money right now, but we're comfortable to tell you that it will be pretty soon. We are cooking up a lot and we're excited to know those who join us at this stage stand to grow and make a lot of profit with us.

Also, there are over 2,000 People participating in our Bounty Campaign. That also means over 2000 people, who know about this token and who will be buying and selling this token. It's obviously not going to be trading at $0.052 when the total circulating supply is less than 4 million. Definitely not with the exposure the token now has! Thanks to all of you, for the record.

Now Lets put these pictures on twitter and hope they'll get a thousand likes!

We are routing for you guys to win too! We would love to make that dream come true for you too adorable people!

About the lottery. Its going to be a LIVE Draw...On Youtube, Facebook and An International TV. We'll put in all the tracking numbers together and spin. Fate will decide the winners! And we'll have independent parties in the room verify the results, so it's fair to every one!
@ Qiman and Qiwoman....Wooooooooooow! Absolutely Beautiful couple!
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504
I want to say a sincere thank you to the TIO Team for sending my Wife and myself a very cool TIO T shirt. We received them on Friday and decided to hit Limassol town on the bus and went to celebrate at our favorite Sushi restaurant.

Here we are showing off our TIO T SHIRTS. I also sent you my pic on twitter and on my fb and your fb too..

Great way to get the word out.

https://twitter.com/jamesyan7/status/906842651747594242

Our dream has always been to visit Phuket in Thailand as we never had a honeymoon when we got married. So we are keeping our fingers crossed to win the holiday! I am also glad we invested in TIO and my WIFE Ellie later will buy a few more tokens.  Smiley

Guys, please, for those who really want to receive our T-shirt, you have to put in your complete postal address..unless you want us to send you a digital T-shirt via e-mail Wink some of you just stated their city and country..some of you put in their e-mail address instead of their postal address and then keep on asking us, why we haven't posted the T-shirt yet Undecided
Announcement: 25% Off Token Sale starts on the 13th Sept, UTC 1200. Priced 1 ETH= 5,031 Tio or 1 Tio= $0.06.Min buy amount is $10/0.025 ETH.
please i want to update my ETH address for the bounty campaign. My previous address got hacked yesterday

username: brightdhykseen
email: [email protected]
old ETH address: 0xd549db4c3f75f882b868a99943175c285bc53632
New Address: 0xC20D87d300c2571ea47f1Eb257971dbDCA6FaDCD
i Participated in Facebook bounty and Blog
FACEBOOK: No #354
BLOG: #13

Sure noted, we'll change it for you!
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
please i want to update my ETH address for the bounty campaign. My previous address got hacked yesterday

username: brightdhykseen
email: [email protected]
old ETH address: 0xd549db4c3f75f882b868a99943175c285bc53632
New Address: 0xC20D87d300c2571ea47f1Eb257971dbDCA6FaDCD
i Participated in Facebook bounty and Blog
FACEBOOK: No #354
BLOG: #13
Activity: 122
Merit: 10
I am number 354 on the facebook spreadsheet my right postal address is:
Receivers name: Adebiyi bright
Address: Bells university, Km 8, idiroko, benja village, Ota, Ogun state, Nigeria.
Local Govt: Ado-Odo Ota
Phone Number +2349090898375
Postal code:112233
I would like a medium t-shirt
Thanks
Hi,

I want to reserve indonesian translation for ann thread
Because, Indonesian ann thread was deleted

Thanks

Hey thanks,we believe we should just maintain the current thread as the only thread!
if i see this project has a very bright future and also dev from this project including the team who develop this project i hope dev successfull

Thank you very much. We appreciate it.
Activity: 308
if i see this project has a very bright future and also dev from this project including the team who develop this project i hope dev successfull
Pages:
Jump to: