Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 25. (Read 32798 times)

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
LIST UPDATED (7th Sep.2017)

Here's the list of the participants, that we have posted T-shirts to.

qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

peachberry
Mecticus
LastKiss
4gu5dr4g0n
Iyoung
Bastian466
Van Wilder
didiblack
Hafiz Ahoenk
reserter
stf1k
Mr_McKska
sapusapu
hyadumadha
komisariatku
Dontme
mame89
ifal89
Crypto Chips
EvRo74
mmhaimhai
ariefsastra
R1995
dycell
cucuadam
imtiazmahmood
Mr.ZeeN
Dancil
Bregan
wayaneka
vijayether
Agus Hariyanto
andre.pewe.1
Herma Rinti
MN_Sidik
repear7
klasik1980
Jenn09
didio
varpflash
iqbalnr
tumere
ribowo76

If your name appears above, please send us a PM and we'll send you your tracking number.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
no pm or post about my tracking number ( if i got the t-shirt) if not just forget it
ThankYou(THNX)

Considering that this is a shirt that is given to you out of Goodwill, your tone is really disheartening. We are all about positve energy here at Team Tio, If you truly believe you don't want this shirt, please officially state so, and we will cancel/re-call the posting immediately. We will not be refunded by the postal office, but atleast that would not be a wasted shirt!
i that T-shirt for wasted,iam not asking here.
iam have follow intstruction from the beginning,couple times im asking here, if i not asking,iam will be forgotten,because one of your staff missed my data after i send pm.

if you be me, you will make same Tones like i did.

Thanks
The Last day of our 35% Bonus Sale is slowly running out. Come and get your own share: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/
Activity: 224
token sale at 35% Off Ends today. Go now to   https://tokens.tiotourguides.com to buy now!

Guys, please include your house no./apartment no/ block... and your zip code in the postal address. Just the street name, and the name of the city is obviously not complete. Please review/adjust!
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Great project. The Bounty campaign is very unique. Hope you will achieve all your goals.
I bought 120 $US via paypal. When do I get the tokens?

Thank you very much, Natasha. We're working our hardest.

We'll start distributing our tokens from the 29th of September 2017.The entire process will take about three weeks.

And how this will work? you say Bounty continue after you give people the tokens.

Hello Bonito,

yea, our Bounty campaign will continue, even after the ICO is closed. Just the intensity of the campaign will slightly reduce. After we start distributing our first tokens late September, we will then distribute our tokens on monthly basis.

thanks for information. i will continue with twitter campaign.

Interesting. I will also continue with participating in the Bounty program. Are you posting the next batch of T-shirts soon?

Yes, we're actually going to post a batch of T-shirts today.

Great, hope mine will be posted too Smiley
First altcoin for tours? What kind of tours are you referring to here?

Here is a sum up of everything our whitepaper is about in three keywords.  And remember there is a difference between Tourism and tours, we are about the tours sector of tourism. Tours meaning guided travel. If you like to have a local show you around their place, what you are doing is touring, not just traveling and that's what we are about.

1. Cryptocurrency for tours

2. A world portal to interconnect everything tours

3. Mass producers of tour aiding or tour related merchandise.
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
First altcoin for tours? What kind of tours are you referring to here?
Great project. The Bounty campaign is very unique. Hope you will achieve all your goals.

We'll start distributing our tokens from the 29th of September 2017.The entire process will take about three weeks.

And how this will work? you say Bounty continue after you give people the tokens.

Hello Bonito,

yea, our Bounty campaign will continue, even after the ICO is closed. Just the intensity of the campaign will slightly reduce. After we start distributing our first tokens late September, we will then distribute our tokens on monthly basis.

Interesting. I will also continue with participating in the Bounty program. Are you posting the next batch of T-shirts soon?

Yes, we're actually going to post a batch of T-shirts today.

Hello Bonito,

Activity: 20

Hello Bonito,

Hello Bonito,

Activity: 20

Our Bonus Sale at 35% off the price ends tomorrow, September 7th at 2400 UTC. To contribute follow this link: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/
Just Some Quick Facts:

* Our token will be an ERC20 POS token build on the Ethereum Blockchain. Max supply
   of 17,100,000.

* We are not offering any great new technological advancement to the crypto currency
   community yet, there are loads of other companies claiming to do so, there is no lack in
   that area, but we believe the crypto currency community is over saturated and needs more publicity to bring in new members.

* What we are offering is a different approach to marketing Altcoins, to bring massive ROI to
   initial investors and reduce risk of financial losses for folks who chose to join our community at a later stage.

* Our crypto currency, which will be the first for tour guides and tour operators, and it will be used as a mode of payment for tour related services or products on our
  Tour Guides/ Tour Operators Social network website.

* Our social network will have a Mobile App, a separate payment software on Desktop
  (with a mobile App too) and a Debit Card.
I've bought some tokens via paypal. Where can I write my address for the T-shirt pls?

You can sign up on our website, there's a column to put in your postal address or you can just pm us your address here on bitcointalk. Thank you.
Activity: 224
qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

If your name appears above, please send us a PM and we'll send you your tracking number.
Please, for those who we have posted T-shirts to already...please inform us, if you have received your T-shirt? Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: