Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 24. (Read 32783 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
as someone who used to work as a tour guide, stuff like this is really really powerful

Thanks for stopping by. Where were you working as a tour guide?
Activity: 79
Merit: 10
as someone who used to work as a tour guide, stuff like this is really really powerful
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
LIST UPDATED (1st Sep.2017)

Here's the list of the participants, that we have posted T-shirts to.

qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

If your name appears above, please send us a PM and we'll send you your tracking number.

thank you, I hope his T-shirt soon arrived, and I can follow other bounty tio program

why my name not listed?i'm join this project from this thread start, i really want that T-shirt  Huh
based on what list of names above?

Don't worry, we have 5000 of those t-shirts. The people we've posted the shirts to thus far, entered their postal address correctly.  Please give us your spreadsheet number and the campaign your participating in. I'll have a look at your postal address.
We're happy to post you one, we just need your complete and correct address  Smiley

Thank you.

my number of spreadsheet : 174
i think my postal addres it right and it's full address , so i hope i will get it Smiley
thanks

Okay we'll take a look at it and get back to you!

Just checked your postal address..Yes, it's ready to go. Our T-shirt will be posted to you with the next round. Thank you.

ok, thanks
just waiting next round to see my name in list Tshir delivery
 Cheesy Cheesy
Hey, guys! I get my T-shirt but photo later - it's small for me, I seek person to image Smiley T-shirt with excellent picture and good quality. May be my wife will be nice to pose

Awesome! Sure Find someone to wear it! We'd love to see it!
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
Hey, guys! I get my T-shirt but photo later - it's small for me, I seek person to image Smiley T-shirt with excellent picture and good quality. May be my wife will be nice to pose
Activity: 168

qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

If your name appears above, please send us a PM and we'll send you your tracking number.

thank you, I hope his T-shirt soon arrived, and I can follow other bounty tio program

why my name not listed?i'm join this project from this thread start, i really want that T-shirt  Huh

Don't worry, we have 5000 of those t-shirts. The people we've posted the shirts to thus far, entered their postal address correctly.  Please give us your spreadsheet number and the campaign your participating in. I'll have a look at your postal address.
We're happy to post you one, we just need your complete and correct address  Smiley

Thank you.

i think my postal addres it right and it's full address , so i hope i will get it Smiley
thanks

Just checked your postal address..Yes, it's ready to go. Our T-shirt will be posted to you with the next round. Thank you.
How to join bounties  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

Please go to page one of our Bounty thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annbountytiore-innovating-the-tour-guides-operators-sector-on-etherdelta-2066861  You can participate in one bounty or all of them, but make sure you sign up, filling in the google forms as provided...if you would also like to receive our free Tio T-shirt, fill in your complete and correct postal address in the last column.

Thank you.
Activity: 60
Merit: 10
Activity: 448
 i kept reading the op but i cant find info about the soft and hard cap of the ico. can you please tell me the answers?
also, you done with your pre sale, right? may i know how much were collected?
Hello dev, Is there a plan to give big bonuses for purchases in the last week before ico is finished ? Grin

Noooo!!!!The biggest bonus was the 50% Off. We are only going to continue to decrease the bonus until we're sold out. And we're close to selling out. We have 21/2 weeks to go before ICO closes and we only 1 million tokens left to sell. And we have a lot of big news and activites to continue to announce. Those who didnt buy at 50% off or 35% Off will not be happy.  

How are you by the way, hope you're having a nice friday evening?

Follow us - Get paid + Get a free Shirt. What do you have to lose?

https://www.facebook.com/Tio-Tour-Guides-116261689027221/

https://twitter.com/TioTourGuides

qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

Thank you.

thanks

Activity: 672

qiwoman2
  qiman
  ismart1
  cryptonv83
  ululamri
  vint
  yenubenant
  rumex
  knobson
  inspiredinvestor
  isnaija
  toyo87
trihadnasrul_n
stallionmosquito
Uniyaz_aryan
margrettco62
chichidori
bigcash2011
satish147
veter2601
haroldtee
auroboros
skrinnikov
Gania
gl4dos
ojengonggu
alexsrx
auruhm
karanj
olgalo
maniakbtc

Porfirii
Ocean278
Mr.Casteko
Pundit
hassancisse
Alika Yasmin
Alex to the moon

Thank you.

thanks
Our ICO is still on! Ends September 25th. We'll be on the exchange November 1st. To contribute follow this link: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/
I just bought 500 tokens with paypal. Should I PM you my transaction details and my ETH address to send the tokens? I am going now also to the post office to pick up the T shirts.  Cheesy I can't wait to wear it and we will wear them tomorrow together with Qiman. I thought why not invest a bit as well. If I get more cash will invest a bit more.  Smiley  EDIT you have my email from paypal, I just read further down lol.  Grin

Thank you for investing, Leqend! Obviously, you have made a smart investment.  Interestingly,just like over 90 % of those buying our tokens you too have chosen to buy via Paypal. The paypal button must be a very addictive button to click  Smiley

Yes, sign in to our tokens portal and fill in the donation and we'll confirm it. I have sent you a PM of the details to put in.

Cheers!

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
Our ICO is still on! Ends September 25th. We'll be on the exchange November 1st. To contribute follow this link: https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/
I just bought 500 tokens with paypal. Should I PM you my transaction details and my ETH address to send the tokens? I am going now also to the post office to pick up the T shirts.  Cheesy I can't wait to wear it and we will wear them tomorrow together with Qiman. I thought why not invest a bit as well. If I get more cash will invest a bit more.  Smiley  EDIT you have my email from paypal, I just read further down lol.  Grin
We have traced some of the T-shirts we have posted and realized, that some deliveries were already successful. Please, even if you don't want to further participate in our T-shirt campaign, kindly confirm that you've received your T-shirt.
We'll appreciate it. Thanks
If you believe, that you have filled in your postal address correctly and you still don't see your name here, please send us a message and we'll confirm/ask you to adjust your address.

Thank you
And guys if your name does not appear on the list yet, maybe you did not put in your postal address correctly.
If your name appears above, please send us a private message to get your tracking number.
Counting down, the Last Final Hours of our 35% Bonus Sale. Don't wait for the big news and still end up buying more expensive!
Buy Now;
https://tokens.tiotourguides.com/
Pages:
Jump to: