Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 37. (Read 32801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
These are the accounts that properly entered their mailing addresses and therefore, will be receiving T-shirts from the first round of posting.
First Round of T-shirts posted today...

The problem is alot of the Postal addresses were entered incorrectly or not entered at all. Most people put in their email address instead.
Activity: 168
Still looking for a Turkish translator, for our ANN, Bounty campaign page and Whitepaper.
Activity: 168
Good day everyone,

I'm Sigi N., Director of Digital Marketing. I'll be responding to any questions about our project with this account.

Thank you.

Thank you for your patience, Our Batch 3 and final Batch of our PETS starts  on the 29th of August and ends on the 25th of september. All other dates remain the same as per the original roadmap. Yes, we are paying for Bounty starting Sept 27th and we are listing on exchange nov 1st. Please view the ANN picture for full details
I've entered a wrong house number,concerning the mailing address for the t-shirt.Shell I send you the correct one via pm? Thanks for your prompt reply.

Please PM the correct address to us and we'll correct it!
the contribution system is closed now. You can no longer contribute to Batch 2 through that form. You can only send us an email for any special orders via [email protected]

We'll announce official closure of Batch 2 in the coming hours and reveal further cause of actions. Thank you!
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
I've entered a wrong house number,concerning the mailing address for the t-shirt.Shell I send you the correct one via pm? Thanks for your prompt reply.
We're approaching 500 unique mailing addresses on facebook and twitter, We're are excited to start posting T-shirts so we can kick start the next level of our Marketing Campaign.
Have you received my pm? Please respond.Thank you

Just state what your question is here in public, so others who may have the same questions can see our response here

Well, would I get some discount if I choose to buy a larger quantity of the tokens?

It's depends on a lot, how large, your intent, and also if you understand that is a sell gate per IP per day. We've responded to your private message.

Looking forward to receiving your PM Chico

Just state what your question is here in public, so others who may have the same questions can see our response here

Well, would I get some discount if I choose to buy a larger quantity of the tokens?

It's depends on a lot, how large, your intent, and also if you understand that is a sell gate per IP per day. We've responded to your private message.

Do you guys pay commissions for referrals? I might have some people who're interested.

We don't have any official referral programs going on, but we are open minded. Send a Private Message with your proposition.

Ok.Pm sent.

And the fact that you're being understanding, is appreciated.
Activity: 56
Do you guys pay commissions for referrals? I might have some people who're interested.

We don't have any official referral programs going on, but we are open minded. Send a Private Message with your proposition.

Ok.Pm sent.

Read your message , the last thing we want to do is turn down any reasonable partnerships, but we want to stand on our feet doing this. and not compromise any of our core values. Hoping you get the point.
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Ok.Pm sent.

Activity: 82
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: