Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 38. (Read 32801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
sorry for my english.
I just would like to ask when did  ICO begin?

Thank you for clearing that out. Our pre-exchange token sale started August 8th.

ohh, this is pre sale, nice. Still have time to collect bounty Smiley

Pre-Exchange Token Sale. Sure you do, however we are going to be reducing the value of payments as we go down further. You have a better shot at contribution than at bounty, if you're looking to collect Tio tokens in large amounts.

And for the record our bounty program is on a somewhat permanent basis.
sorry for my english.

Thank you for clearing that out. Our pre-exchange token sale started August 8th.

Pre-Exchange Token Sale. Sure you do, however we are going to be reducing the value of payments as we go down further. You have a better shot at contribution than at bounty, if you're looking to collect Tio tokens in large amounts.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
sorry for my english.

sorry for my english.

sorry for my english.
Only 2 days left guys.

Now 1 day 23 hours. Thank you!

can not find, when ICO had started?

Not sure what you mean, or what you are trying to ask us, can you please re-phrase your question?

Thank you!
Profit Calculation = Buy $10 now get $100 when we are listed. Buy $100 now get $1,000 when we are listed.
how you guarantee? if this project is pretty earn money you should choose lend money from bank,but not hold an ICO in here

It's impressive how questions are asked and when answered, the asker fades to black. We are open to any constructive criticisms, Please feel free to ask.
 LAST 2 DAYS at the price of 2,028 Tio to 1 ETH. Minimum contribution amount is 0.01 ETH.(Approx $2.89). Starting price at Exchange is 1 Tio to 0.005 ETH (Approx. $0.1/1 Tio).
 Price now is 1 Tio to 0.00049 ETH (Approx. $0.009/1 Tio).
Total Circulating Supply now is less then 300,000 Tio.
Profit Calculation = Buy $10 now get $100 when we are listed. Buy $100 now get $1,000 when we are listed.
Please read our ANN on page 1 to see how we intend to keep the demand on our coin strong
We'll appreciate it if folks read the contents of our tweets before re-tweeting or liking them
If you look around your community where you live, or the places you love to go, you will notice that there is that one special place or event, where the world deserves to know and visit. Maybe if people were willing to pay you a little fee, you would take them there.

This is what this project is about.

We are currently making that platform where you can go and announce that special place that you believe others have to see, and for a little fee you can show them that world through your eyes.

This will create hundreds of thousands of jobs around the world (if not millions) and unlock some of the most beautiful places or events that are yet to be heard of around the world

This is an Original idea. Nothing like this has been made yet, and if you're participating in this project either through our bounty or just liking us for free or buying tokens, you're participating in a noble project with limitless opportunities.

We are more about Human interconnection, not just like facebook friends who never meet, but online friends who's sole intent is either create a tour, or form a tour group that tours together. Tour guides who join forces to create tours together, or tour companies that connect with other tour companies, or newly formed tour groups and market their tours to the locals around where the tour company is located.

We can only hope that someday, we'll all look back and remember when this was a small project looked at with a lot of skepticism.

Thank you

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
French translator reserved.

Still looking for Arabic and Japanese translators.

Father's of our Fathers, deciders of destiny-Thank you for the idea, The dream, the energy to perservere, and the hundreds who've chosen to join us thus far on this journey. #Workingourhardest
Pages:
Jump to: