Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY]*TIO*RE-INNOVATIONG THE TOUR GUIDES & OPERATORS SECTOR-NOW ON ETHERDELTA - page 39. (Read 32801 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
I have made a video for the Chinese Friends for TIOTOURGUIDES. Is it o.k that I also participate in the T SHIRT program along with my Wife? She is qiwoman2 here on Bitcointalk. She will also do blog article in English and English video when she has more time.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=colNXwbaZgA

I hope you like the video.  Smiley

...And Just looked at the video, Way to go, We gave it a like
I have made a video for the Chinese Friends for TIOTOURGUIDES. Is it o.k that I also participate in the T SHIRT program along with my Wife? She is qiwoman2 here on Bitcointalk. She will also do blog article in English and English video when she has more time.

Yes, if you have both filled in the form with your bitcointaik address/username, we will be posting two shirts to your same address. She's really kind with words. We're thankful.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Still waiting for a response to the PM, please
French translaton Reserved.
Pm noted, would you prefer a size S, M, L or XL?

Ill take an M, thanks

Noted, we'll lock that in. Thank you!
Activity: 82
Merit: 10

Ill take an M, thanks
Is it possible for me to change the email address that I used to sign up on your website?

I was going to ask the same question.Can I use a different email again,but still with the same Ethereum address?

Yes, you can. Are you planning on changing your Ethereum Address too?

No,just my email address.

Anyways, we pay to any entered Ethereum address the amount donated based on price contributed when contributing.
  So it doesnt matter whether or not the Ethereum addressed used is changed or not, you'll get what you pay for.

In that case can I delete the last account.

There's no need to delete the last account.

The mailing address that was entered, w in the contribution form was for the purpose of contributing formalities. I've PMed you another postal address, just incase you guys are thinking of sending me a shirt too.
I have always wanted to visit Thailand especially Phuket and Koh Samui and it's a dream of ours with my Chinese Husband. I believe the tour business is huge and I want this to succeed. I will also join the bounty section later as I want a Tee shirt, then I can make also some nice videos with it.  Smiley

Oh what an awesome comment!
Please join the bounty. We are NOT just giving away free shirts. The T-Shirt automatically enters you into our lottery draw taking place later this year. The postage tracking number will be the lottery ticket of the participant. We are giving away 10 holidays for 2 amongst other things. And hope you'd be one of the winners, and we can help bring forth that Thailand holiday dream of yours.

Happy Wednesday, Legend!
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
I have always wanted to visit Thailand especially Phuket and Koh Samui and it's a dream of ours with my Chinese Husband. I believe the tour business is huge and I want this to succeed. I will also join the bounty section later as I want a Tee shirt, then I can make also some nice videos with it.  Smiley
@Anton_notnA Please feel to contact us should you have any further issues
Is it possible for me to change the email address that I used to sign up on your website?

I was going to ask the same question.Can I use a different email again,but still with the same Ethereum address?

Anyways, we pay to any entered Ethereum address the amount donated based on price contributed when contributing.
  So it doesnt matter whether or not the Ethereum addressed used is changed or not, you'll get what you pay for.

I sent you a private message. Can you pls respond.thanks

There was a mistake in the ethereum address i entered  how do i change that.

Sign back in and on the contributors page, you can just replace the ethereum address that is listed

There was a mistake in the ethereum address i entered  how do i change that.
When does your batch 2 end
Activity: 20

Activity: 52

Pages:
Jump to: