Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH - page 9. (Read 59767 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
It looks like all of us are still on 0... What a great team... We really need to show our love and support to Electroneum and thank them...  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
Did anyone received any tokens in last few days, or all of us are still on 0 Huh
Still see 0. What other justification will the project have?
Still 0 for me. It should be paid 2 weeks ago as CEO said at Thuesday 9th he will review our stakes, but seems like he dont care about that question anymore and no updates from team in official form we still dont recieved
legendary
Activity: 1424
Merit: 1008
Already we got some  good news about ETN coin it is already confirmed that they are going to hit at hitbtc and next exchanger soon. So I think all bounties hunters will get there ETN coin soon.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
Did anyone received any tokens in last few days, or all of us are still on 0 Huh
Still see 0. What other justification will the project have?
Hi sir i havent received the bounty yet, please my data.
Bitcointalk username: bitok50
My email : [email protected]
Number in the Twitter bounty spreadsheet 161 http://prntscr.com/hqiu4s  8257.40 ETN, Facebook spreadsheet 141 http://prntscr.com/hqivhw  4845.54 ETN. Total 13102.94 ETN. Thank you
Hello Dev my name is not on this list of participants who did not send their emails to you but i also did not receive my reward for the bounty company although i have an account with my.electroneum.com and yesterday i received a letter from you so i sent you my address of the mail and i sent you a personal message indicating my email. Forgive you to inform the project team of my email address [email protected] so that they pay me ETN tokens for the bounty company. Thank you very much for your help.

Hello, tell me when i can get the ETN tokens for the bounty company has already passed more than 2 months after the end of the ICO, but the tokens for participating in the company bounty have not yet been paid. I ask you to pay the ETN tokens for the bounty company.

Next week all of us will get them LoL  Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 196
Hi sir i havent received the bounty yet, please my data.
Bitcointalk username: bitok50
My email : [email protected]
Number in the Twitter bounty spreadsheet 161 http://prntscr.com/hqiu4s  8257.40 ETN, Facebook spreadsheet 141 http://prntscr.com/hqivhw  4845.54 ETN. Total 13102.94 ETN. Thank you
Hello Dev my name is not on this list of participants who did not send their emails to you but i also did not receive my reward for the bounty company although i have an account with my.electroneum.com and yesterday i received a letter from you so i sent you my address of the mail and i sent you a personal message indicating my email. Forgive you to inform the project team of my email address [email protected] so that they pay me ETN tokens for the bounty company. Thank you very much for your help.

Hello, tell me when i can get the ETN tokens for the bounty company has already passed more than 2 months after the end of the ICO, but the tokens for participating in the company bounty have not yet been paid. I ask you to pay the ETN tokens for the bounty company.
Activity: 830
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
And so I understand everything, nerves, and everything is the same, and even get a reward for the work done, too, need .....
But I as a member received only for Twitter and Facebook, for Blogs have not been calculated yet .....

My friend was waiting for the beginning of the distribution .. I was given two weeks as a gift, and he was empty .... I still have nerves, as a result, yesterday they fully paid for him and for blogs and for Twitter Facebook, so guys .. Therapy and everything will be .

The project deserves trust and attention .... And still I would like to see the bounty reward for blogs !!!!!!

Has anyone else got tokens for bounty in recent days? It will be calmer, if the payments go quietly to someone, then it will reach the others.
Nobody get their tokens yet, if there would be any distribution people would instantly send posts here saying that they got their payments
Activity: 518
Merit: 106
the website looks like 6 weeks ago. nothing has changed there either. only one offline wallet generator is available.
no right wallet. when will the project start correctly? From the 1st of November until today nothing happened.
or are there any sensational news that I have not read?
I'm afraid not.
there are no payments from the bounty campaign, the update has not existed for a long time.
only the bounty manager sent the spreadsheet to electroneum.
Activity: 65
Merit: 10
Electroneum is the mobile cryptocurrency which is simple to use and is powered by an app.
https://icoclap.com/electroneum
Activity: 518
the website looks like 6 weeks ago. nothing has changed there either. only one offline wallet generator is available.
no right wallet. when will the project start correctly? From the 1st of November until today nothing happened.
or are there any sensational news that I have not read?
Activity: 644
And so I understand everything, nerves, and everything is the same, and even get a reward for the work done, too, need .....
But I as a member received only for Twitter and Facebook, for Blogs have not been calculated yet .....

My friend was waiting for the beginning of the distribution .. I was given two weeks as a gift, and he was empty .... I still have nerves, as a result, yesterday they fully paid for him and for blogs and for Twitter Facebook, so guys .. Therapy and everything will be .

The project deserves trust and attention .... And still I would like to see the bounty reward for blogs !!!!!!

Has anyone else got tokens for bounty in recent days? It will be calmer, if the payments go quietly to someone, then it will reach the others.
Activity: 294
I provided Electroneum team full list of bounty participants. Now who did not provided their email ID, their loss. I can't wait more for them to provide me  their email after pm them 2-3 times. Guys we will all get soon bounty, team checking details now.
what's the good news! at least some... thank you deadley for a job well done! will quietly wait for my coins. project good luck!
Activity: 308

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
The only way to get our message is if we start a petition. I strongly urge someone to create this petition and to publish the link for signing our names. It is a shame that we, the ones who spent hours to promote Electroneum, have been now waiting more than 120+ days with no payment. It's time to stop waiting for their half-assed answers and to create a petition.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

I think we should start a twitter campaign against them, support this person https://twitter.com/AltcoinsReport/status/953611618088255489
And reply to their tweets too because it's been over than 2 month and we still waiting for our payment  Angry

I was contacted by their team today on Twitter to tell me that they just got the whole list of participants and that bounties will be paid in one week or so  Grin

Yeah keep dreaming because I am in contact with them for 1 week in twitter and every time they tell me the same thing  Angry

Same... they also keep telling for weeks, that they gonna solve the wallet and locked funds problems soon..........Right...
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
and in which wallet do you want to send your bounty token? Which official wallet is the best? Absolutely none ?
Or have the people of electroneum not developed any for the tokenholder? that would be really terrible
or is a wallet available on the website as a download?
ps
Activity: 154

I think we should start a twitter campaign against them, support this person https://twitter.com/AltcoinsReport/status/953611618088255489
And reply to their tweets too because it's been over than 2 month and we still waiting for our payment  Angry

I was contacted by their team today on Twitter to tell me that they just got the whole list of participants and that bounties will be paid in one week or so  Grin

Yeah keep dreaming because I am in contact with them for 1 week in twitter and every time they tell me the same thing  Angry

ps
Activity: 154

Pages:
Jump to: