Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH - page 6. (Read 59767 times)

sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301
That Kripto.hr article about slaves must hit some nerves Tongue Or is it just coincident?

Reporting that I have got all my coins (in two transactions). Hope the rest of you will also get your bounty today.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
Only 2 people received payments so far?))
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Strange you guys, why did not you write your registration e-mail to the manager when they asked you to? I got my tokens back in December and the whole amount at once.

What are you talking about Huh This has nothing to do with registration email... The mistake was made from Electroneum team side, but it looks like they started dealing with it...
Strange you guys, why did not you write your registration e-mail to the manager when they asked you to? I got my tokens back in December and the whole amount at once.

Everyone sent their e-mail. Just in December, paid only to some members of the bounty. Now they started paying the rest
Activity: 560
Merit: 106
I hope you will get it guys... If you don't I will share mine with you  Grin Grin Grin I was in blog bounty campaign...

Thanks for the support)) Sincerely happy for you guys who got their tokens
Activity: 518
I have not received it yet, hope I will get it today.

Me too not yet paid.. But I will still wait until tomorrow..
I hope you will get it guys... If you don't I will share mine with you  Grin Grin Grin I was in blog bounty campaign...
Activity: 364
Usechain - the first mirror identity blockchain
I have not received it yet, hope I will get it today.
Activity: 938
Merit: 500
One Token to Move Anything Anywhere
What campaigns were paid for? signature? twitter, facebook?
Signature, twitter and facebook campaigns were paid

Signature, twitter and facebook campaigns were paid

For all of you not being paid please share and support this ELECTRONEUM SLAVES article: https://steemit.com/electroneum/@kriptonoob/electroneum-slaves

I will share this on multiple platforms to reach as many people as possible and even thinking to invest some steemit $ to promote it...

I am not saying that publishing this article did that.... but I RECEIVED PAYMENT  Cool Cool Cool

Congratulations! at last at least someone started to receive! I would like to get my tokens today. After 3 months))
I want to write good news. I received a payment. The bad news, I came in less than 1.6 times. Maybe not yet everything has come, so in advance to say that I will not pay less, I will write to deadley more
update: I WAS PAID EVERYTHING!

Today?
A few minutes ago
For all of you not being paid please share and support this ELECTRONEUM SLAVES article: https://steemit.com/electroneum/@kriptonoob/electroneum-slaves

I will share this on multiple platforms to reach as many people as possible and even thinking to invest some steemit $ to promote it...

I am not saying that publishing this article did that.... but I RECEIVED PAYMENT  Cool Cool Cool
I want to write good news. I received a payment. The bad news, I came in less than 1.6 times. Maybe not yet everything has come, so in advance to say that I will not pay less, I will write to deadley more

Today?

This weekend we need to start actively sharing a story about Electroneum and their way of doing business all over media...

This is nothing compared to Atlant Bounty campaign. Atlant bounty campaign is the worst bounty campaign I ever had join.

I am in the same boat with Atlant... But with Atlant, they decided something (I really don't get the reason) and they are until now sticking to that plan - Every 2 weeks new spreadsheet. We will see are they going to start paying in 7 days...

While with Electroneum we are getting just silence, false promises, and lies... After no one got their tokens this week I think we could conclude that we are being officially scammed and forget about being paid for our work.

Activity: 308
Merit: 128
Here I come! Again!
How come that this post receive some merit?  Huh

Definitely the merit was given by his own alt account LOL

I am lucky enough to have received the bounty, good luck for the rest of bounty participants. Late payment is the other form oh hodling I suppose Grin
Pages:
Jump to: