Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][TOKEN SALE] ⚡ ELECTRONEUM ⚡ MOBILE CRYPTO WITH APP MINER. LIVE SEP 14TH - page 8. (Read 59767 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 108
 Shocked someone else continues to do the bounty. how cute  Grin
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
Still have no received my bounty as promised by the Electroneum team. Have been waiting for more than 120 days.
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hi sir i havent received the bounty yet, please my data.
Bitcointalk username: bitok50
My email : [email protected]
Number in the Twitter bounty spreadsheet 161 http://prntscr.com/hqiu4s  8257.40 ETN, Facebook spreadsheet 141 http://prntscr.com/hqivhw  4845.54 ETN. Total 13102.94 ETN. Thank you
Hello Dev my name is not on this list of participants who did not send their emails to you but i also did not receive my reward for the bounty company although i have an account with my.electroneum.com and yesterday i received a letter from you so i sent you my address of the mail and i sent you a personal message indicating my email. Forgive you to inform the project team of my email address [email protected] so that they pay me ETN tokens for the bounty company. Thank you very much for your help.

Hello, tell me when i can get the ETN tokens for the bounty company has already passed more than 2 months after the end of the ICO, but the tokens for participating in the company bounty have not yet been paid. I ask you to pay the ETN tokens for the bounty company.

Next week all of us will get them
I also did not receive my ETN for bounty company on social networks Twitter and Facebook hope the project team will pay us ETN tokens this week for our labor in the company's bounty. ELECTRONEUM is an excellent project as it allows each person to make money using a mobile application.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
They told me that this week all of us will get our bounties... So we will see in next few days...
I heard that 3 times already for the past month from their team and bounty manager and no answer and results, they are not responding. We deserve to be paid at time becuause we done our job also in time with all of the mentioned rules and if something would be done wrongly we dont had any excuses  and would not be paid at all. I spoke with their team at twitter at 5th of January and they said you will get paid really fast and sorry for delay, I think nobody is hurrying up to pay because of the ammounts that we should get and nobody responding to our messages at twitter, telegram, email other...

I finally received my bounty payment.....finally....

Are you for real?
I haven't got any yet. I hope not it's a lie.

100% for real, why should i lie about it? Been waiting for months on that payment, but i finally got it.
You are the only 1 person who get paid soon, nobody else from translation, bloging, signature campaign responded that they got paid, but there was a lot of people
Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty

I received coins on December 16th. I thought everyone was paid, but it turns out not?

There is a big number of participants not receiving bounties yet... I am waiting for blog bounty...
Activity: 644

I received coins on December 16th. I thought everyone was paid, but it turns out not?

I have not been paid yet for any campaign ... for the signature, either for facebook, or for Twitter ... until now ...
Activity: 434
Merit: 108

Activity: 350
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
They told me that this week all of us will get our bounties... So we will see in next few days...
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

Are you for real?

100% for real, why should i lie about it? Been waiting for months on that payment, but i finally got it.
Activity: 830
Merit: 258
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

Are you for real?
The same for all of the translators and other participants still no bounty recieved
Activity: 420
Merit: 10

Are you for real?

Really very bad, I don't know why they taking too long for bounty payments, it is a matter of sending payment in 1 hours.

People are kept waiting for more than 3 months and still, days are counting but no results and no payments from them.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106

Are you for real?
Activity: 994
Merit: 105
ETN still distribution for reward facebook campaign? I still have not got it.
email: [email protected]
proof of balance: http://oi64.tinypic.com/333amte.jpg
ETN address: etnk5XaVkEzj15r66Crd9w8qbA2Vyn296Ew6y3rRQMdWjJxTL7ZTg5xdZMCD4346p7eAuL4GSdXEi3J umS1YNWyo5H8fFeFgJL

Thanksyou.
sud
Activity: 826
Merit: 301

Still nothing on my wallet, but this is a good sign. Looks like they started sending coins.
Activity: 616
Merit: 104
https://t.me/Zenzo_Telegram

Activity: 392
Merit: 102
Already we got some  good news about ETN coin it is already confirmed that they are going to hit at hitbtc and next exchanger soon. So I think all bounties hunters will get there ETN coin soon.
Hello where do you get the information that ETN coins will soon be released on the exchange hitbtc where it is written about it on official sources or it's just rumors in the forum thread that nothing is written about it. Of course it will be very good if ETN coins go to more popular exchanges.

on facebook
Hi Everyone,

We are happy to announce that Electroneum will soon be listed on the exchange HitBTC.

We have listened to our community and recognised that more exchanges are necessary as we continue to grow and aim become the first cryptocurrency to achieve real-world mass adoption.

Since launching at the end of 2017 we have sent shockwaves through the cryptocurrency world by quickly gaining 750,000 users, reaching a c.$700m market cap and giving it’s 120,000 initial contributors up to 2200% returns. Over $513m of ETN has been traded despite only listing on one exchange until now and being live for just over 2 months.

Our strategy is markedly different from other cryptocurrencies. We have developed a unique mobile mining app, which will allow the coin to become accessible to people all over the world. Users in developing countries can earn ETN by running the app in the background. This airdrop of coins will then be acceptable as payment for their phone data and more. Furthermore, the app will soon feature an easy PayPal-style payment gateway, allowing vendors to accept Electroneum at the touch of a button.

With the likes of Xius and Effortel, we have partnerships agreed with multinational telecoms corporations in the developing world to make all this a reality, with more expected in the coming weeks. This strategy enables Electroneum to make cryptocurrency available to tens of millions of new users, making it the first truly mass adopted cryptocurrency.

For you, our community, these developments are made all the more exciting by our listing on HitBTC, where you will have another platform to buy and sell coins.

You have inspired us with your belief in Electroneum and we’re excited to be able to reward your patience. HitBTC is the perfect exchange for us because the team behind it mirror our passion for pushing cryptocurrency to the next level.

Integration is underway and we will keep you up to date with this and more exchanges in the coming weeks.

Have a good weekend.

Richard Ells
Activity: 518
I 'm waiting to get my  ETN from very long time
pleas anyone tell me when i can get the ETN tokens for the bounty company has already passed more than 2 months after the end of the ICO, but the tokens for participating in the company bounty have not yet been paid. I ask you to pay the ETN tokens for the bounty company.

THANK YOU dev
Activity: 196
Already we got some  good news about ETN coin it is already confirmed that they are going to hit at hitbtc and next exchanger soon. So I think all bounties hunters will get there ETN coin soon.
Hello where do you get the information that ETN coins will soon be released on the exchange hitbtc where it is written about it on official sources or it's just rumors in the forum thread that nothing is written about it. Of course it will be very good if ETN coins go to more popular exchanges.
Activity: 95
Merit: 0
all be patient, bounty prizes will be sent soon after ETH is distributed to Team. all will miss out if already send an email to the manager or team. be patient a little.  Wink Wink
Pages:
Jump to: