Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress - page 8. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 532
Merit: 10
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/M7Jp69Xr0rM

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!

Same here. The presentation is very detailed and clear. From the speaker's background informations down to the key feautures. And I hope it will lead to a better outcomed and gained more positive feedbacks from the people so that the success will be possible to reached.
This is what everybody wants cleared and detailed information for their satisfaction. Agree, I have same hopes with you that with the help of this vedios presentation this will lead the project to achieve its goals and increase their investors and fundings.
Activity: 434
YouTube Campaign Report:

I watched your video. I think this is one unique video that I've seen. The presentation is clear and also the editing on the IBC topics are outstanding. Hopefully, you will win!

Same here. The presentation is very detailed and clear. From the speaker's background informations down to the key feautures. And I hope it will lead to a better outcomed and gained more positive feedbacks from the people so that the success will be possible to reached.

Well, then that will have the potential to be a winner and because of its being unique dev probably will be interested to watch the video. Still, more are participating the program and hoping this will have a better outcome.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.

I know it is not easy to create an event most especially international. Maybe about the queries why only the language is for russian maybe there are reasons behind it. It can be the team is still working on it or though it was international but most who will join the event are russians.
Well we can say ir it could realy be possible that thier first language is russian rhats why the whole video presentation is in russian language.
We can raise a flag about a translation or any language about their video presentation which will be convenient to all and many will understand the project.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 121
YouTube campaign Report
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/8dc78HPzdgg
Activity: 154
YouTube Campaign Report:
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I think they wont need to create other bounties since IBC is not a project but just a 2 day event in Hyderabead India. They are just promoting the event that will happen on July I guess.
yes, IBC is an event, but it is not scheduled for July, but for August 3 and 4. And by the way, absolutely everyone who is familiar with Youtube and has many subscribers can take part in this Bounty, but for some reason only Russian people take part, so the video is only in Russian.

Is their a reason why it is only available for Russian people? IBC will be held in India right? And different people will attend the said event so it means they are also in different countries . English is an international language so it is better to also consider this concern.

I agree with you mate. A lot of people were going to attend this event because it is international. Meaning, different languages are involved with the said event. So why is it only for Russian? I hope there is a explanation for this sinced we can't really understand that video.

I know it is not easy to create an event most especially international. Maybe about the queries why only the language is for russian maybe there are reasons behind it. It can be the team is still working on it or though it was international but most who will join the event are russians.
Activity: 602
The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?

I think they are only promoting for now is in YouTube. But there is a possibility that adding additional campaign like in social bounty would be  a great idea to attract viewers and guest to join the IBC.
Yes, a content bounty will be very effective in the marketing of the IBC as more and more people will gain chances to work with the project and also earn great rewards from the project. I hope that they will surely launch a social media bounty in upcoming days.

I think the team only organize a youtube bounty and social media probably won't happen. This is not an ICO and probably their allocated budget is only for this program.
Activity: 434
YouTube campaign Report
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/mRNe8lP9Ly8
Good videos, your advantages is 10k subscribers, how to gain it for quickly, i really want building my channel like this.
I have some suggestion look like: creat a lot of videos and make some giveaway for increasing you subscribers
Activity: 196
YouTube campaign Report
Good videos, your advantages is 10k subscribers, how to gain it for quickly, i really want building my channel like this.
Activity: 425
Merit: 0
YouTube campaign Report
Activity: 182
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.

That rule will never ever be enforced lmao. For starters this is supposed to be a text based forum and not some kinda video portal like Youtube lol
this guy says that every project that launches its Ico must necessarily have its own video presentation, which will make it easier for many users to understand the project. A forum certainly should be textual, all video presentations should be on Youtube.

You answered your own question there, this is a text based forum. Also I meant that this is not a catalogue for youtube videos to be linked in one place
Activity: 546
YouTube Campaign Report:

Activity: 420
Merit: 11
BitHostCoin.io
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.

That rule will never ever be enforced lmao. For starters this is supposed to be a text based forum and not some kinda video portal like Youtube lol
this guy says that every project that launches its Ico must necessarily have its own video presentation, which will make it easier for many users to understand the project. A forum certainly should be textual, all video presentations should be on Youtube.

Yes but how exactly will that be even enforced? A lot of ICOs dont even mention what the hard and soft cap is and yet idiots invest into that crap lol

I am not sure about this, but maybe some of the ico don't mention their soft cap and hard cap but as the project goes by more and more members are asking for it so they are forced to tell it. I don't agree that a lot of icos are mentioning it.
Activity: 504

Yes but how exactly will that be even enforced? A lot of ICOs dont even mention what the hard and soft cap is and yet idiots invest into that crap lol
I do not even know what to say, most likely it's just brand new and not experienced investors who are trying to profit from any project.
Activity: 574
YouTube Campaign Report:

Where have you read that it will be available only to Russians? I think it wrong information as if only one language is resolved, it won't lead the project to anything serious. The English international language is at least necessary.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Activity: 336
Merit: 0
The bounty is oriented only to YouTube, will other social networks be used that are popular and can bring new people?

I think they are only promoting for now is in YouTube. But there is a possibility that adding additional campaign like in social bounty would be  a great idea to attract viewers and guest to join the IBC.
Yes, a content bounty will be very effective in the marketing of the IBC as more and more people will gain chances to work with the project and also earn great rewards from the project. I hope that they will surely launch a social media bounty in upcoming days.
Yeah, they will need another bounty such as Facebook bounty and Twitter bounty because both of it has a lot of cryptocurrency investors using it.
maybe the developers decided to launch the bounty campaign in Youtube as the first stage? Perhaps the next stages will be for Facebook, Twitter, etc. Over time, we'll find out.
Activity: 294

Yeah, they will need another bounty such as Facebook bounty and Twitter bounty because both of it has a lot of cryptocurrency investors using it.
Activity: 602
YouTube Campaign Report:

Yeah, I have some feelings that you will win this YouTube bounty and be the number one in the competition. I really love your video sir.
Activity: 966
Merit: 311

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
YouTube Campaign Report:

Pages:
Jump to: