Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOUNTY][YOUTUBE] IBC - International Blockchain Congress - page 11. (Read 2498 times)

Activity: 308
Merit: 10
500 subscribers are pretty mild condition, because they have many bloggers, and generous rewards make the offer tempting.
Hopefully those who will join the bounty are genuine vloggers with huge followers so that we could convert them into quality leads.
500 subscribers are just the minimum requirement but most of the youtube campaign participants will have more subscribers. 10K + subscribers will have a very great reward which could very high value in the future.
I agree that many subscribers have more than 500 subscribers, and this is good news for those who decided to participate in the bounty
Activity: 966
Merit: 311
500 subscribers are pretty mild condition, because they have many bloggers, and generous rewards make the offer tempting.
Hopefully those who will join the bounty are genuine vloggers with huge followers so that we could convert them into quality leads.
500 subscribers are just the minimum requirement but most of the youtube campaign participants will have more subscribers. 10K + subscribers will have a very great reward which could very high value in the future.
Activity: 336
Computta Mine Your Own BTC
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/Y2sXDeOgNrg

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.

Well they can hire someone to translate said videos to English and other languages. Most projects do this already with bounties and other shit anyway

If they will hire another person to translate the video then its expenses again from the team. Surely majority of audience like to have English language to easily understand by any body.

Activity: 336
Merit: 11
YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I also open that link, and I can't understand the speaker's language because it looks like Russian. I hope they can translate it into English language or provide subtitle so that more people can relate and understands the presentation sinced it is very important informations?

His channel is for audiences that speak Russia, So I don't understand why are complaining about that and asking him to make it in English. There are already videos in English about nucleus.vision and and he's actually translating information that available in English to his Russia's audiences.

Dude As we know its a contest right? So do you think the majority of investors are only from Russia? Even if you say it only for Russian people or it has a subtitle or anything. How about the other people who want to know about what his/her talking about in the video?  So my point here is English language presentation is more suitable because it's easy to understand right? IBC will be held in India, not in Russia?!

Activity: 350
Merit: 30
This thread is made to encourage youtubers to create a video that will represent IBC. Much better if you do it in english language so we can understand your point. And then report it here so we can view it and share.
Activity: 400
Merit: 1
Activity: 434
#Join

Twitter Campaign
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/AleksGra4ev
Twitter Profile Name :@AleksGra4ev
Do you read the first post before? Only youtube program at here, bro? Please read before make comment.
Activity: 196
I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.
I know it will be big prize, but have exactly amount is more transparency to motivate people joinned.
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Streamity Decentralized cryptocurrency exchange
I think that the concept of this program is pretty unique and can be developed more,but as far as the representative properties count, that great.
First they will need high subscribers for the Congress so i think once the bounty pickup it will stream in large individuals to come onboard let give it small time and see how far it goes
Thank you for your help by adding on to my statement about this issue, highly appreciated.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is advisable to draw attention to the project or event using YouTube. Many people are looking for information on it.
Best idea if they can is better to shot the whole conference on you tube live many events these days get that so basically if they can afford to maybe put 3-4 different language translations or sub-titles
The developer has chosen interesting approach to realization of forces of bounty-hunters, I think there will be the audience wishing to receive tokens thus. It, It should be noted, very simpler than to carry signature for weeks.
Activity: 812
https://hovr.site/
It is advisable to draw attention to the project or event using YouTube. Many people are looking for information on it.
Best idea if they can is better to shot the whole conference on you tube live many events these days get that so basically if they can afford to maybe put 3-4 different language translations or sub-titles
Dua
Activity: 616
YouTube Campaign Report:
Youtube URL: https://youtu.be/QCLJKGcwOcs
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
I agree with you, the developers would do well to make video project reviews for foreign users. Most people do not understand Russian. However, I saw some videos in which pictures are placed in English, perhaps it will help people who do not speak Russian understand the idea of ​​the project.
Activity: 201
Merit: 0
#Join

Twitter Campaign
Twitter account: https://twitter.com/AleksGra4ev
Twitter Profile Name :@AleksGra4ev
Activity: 224
YouTube Campaign Report:
The video is understandable and very well reveals all the information about the IBC, but unfortunately not everyone can understand the Russian language, it was desirable to make English subtitles or a second video in English that will be available to foreign citizens.

Or create a bounty campaign for those people who knows how to translate russian language to english language. It will be a win-win situation between the team and the bounty hunters.

Good suggestion mate. If the team have bounty programs, probably more people will joined on this team and more investors will also going to invest because they can easily understands the concepts of this project. Unlike like this, where only russian people can understand the language.
Activity: 294
YouTube Campaign Report:

I visited your YouTube video mate and I think so far so good in the editing, But my only complain is I cannot understand Russian language. If you can make an English version of that video I think it would be great, Because major of crypto investors and members are not all Russian right? And English  is our number 1 main language in the world to could be easily understand.

I think that at your due desire and gravity you after all could look for English-speaking rollers on youtube and get acquainted with this subject normally and available to your understanding. This video not unique.
They will be considering all the expectations so they may come with an initiative in presenting english visualization which can attire a great attention of many viewers.
Activity: 350
Merit: 30
YouTube Campaign Report:

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
#Join-
#Posting For Authentication
Followers:  1164
Activity: 378
YouTube Campaign Report:
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I see the rewards, but what is total amount for this bounty? Make video about IBC at youtube is smartway for make awareness from investors.

As i know its pretty big because we are talking about promoting their videos on YouTube channels that could potentially attract Crypto investors, gurus, expert, IT and other more. This will be a good and professional congress that  really must to go.

That is right mate. This IBC must need to push until it reached it's goals because it will be for the betterment of crypto world. And I hope that this youtube campaign where most of the people in the world are liked this will be the gateway to achieved the goals of IBC.
Of course, they need to push their goals until its reached so that we can know that IBC project was working hard on the platform.
Precisely theu need to double time achieve goals easily. They nedd to create concrete and brilliant ideas for the project to make it more pleasing and attractive to investors and supporters. This actions will help to promote the project in near future.
Activity: 126
Your youtube video about your project is good.so during making video about your project,what thing participants should look at & what things they should include except your website name
I know, their youtube video is really good and the design was quite cool and awesome. I hope this video can bring so many opportunities to gain more audience.
I'm sure it will happen. Because all people love video reviews, because through video reviews it is easier to perceive information about the project, its design and goals.
The video makess the project more easy to understand.because a get lots of information through this type of video.make more video with your project
I think creating a video presentation should be a requirement for every ico that will be advertised in btctalk in that way everyone can easily understand the whole concept of any icos that will run in the future.
Pages:
Jump to: