Pages:
Author

Topic: Bouty and KYC - page 18. (Read 2855 times)

Activity: 187
Merit: 2
August 10, 2018, 05:38:10 AM
If it were for me the presence of KYC is certainly not a problem. for those of us who did play honest, of course the KYC is common. Because the system is indeed for it security. We only stayed just follow, how that was ordered when the KYC form filling.
Activity: 202
Merit: 0
August 10, 2018, 05:37:28 AM
actually, KYC is also important because with a KYC system it will reduce a cheating. but there are many bounty hunters or investors who object to this system. But I think if we have all the info needed it won't be burdensome. we only need to collect our personal data. I think that's a natural thing.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
August 10, 2018, 05:36:36 AM
KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
Almost all bounty managers write in the announcement the following: during the entire period of the bounty the manager has the right to change the rules of the conduct at his own discretion.
When you fill out the form, then you agree with the rules, which is why I have a question: why are you dissatisfied with what you yourself agreed to?
Activity: 224
Merit: 1
August 10, 2018, 05:11:03 AM
KYC must be notified at the start of the bounty, not when the registration of tokens begins.
I think it's better, because all participants cant do KYC.
Activity: 322
Merit: 40
“The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem”
August 10, 2018, 05:07:46 AM
I don't prefer to share my personal information just for bounty. And I'm trying not to participate those campaigns which require KYC.

Nowadays there are more and more bounties who require an KYC, before receiving bounty tokens. In my opinion is it better without KYC, but my expectation is that in the next months more bounties will require KYC.
Activity: 45
August 10, 2018, 04:50:27 AM
It is a very unpleasant situation when the KYC procedure is spoken only at the end, when all the work is done. I'm not against it - but it is better if you will talk about her in the beginning - many people simply will not participate and will earn more who participated
Activity: 266
August 10, 2018, 05:02:05 AM
Unnecessary problems this procedure. Passed only a couple of times - but for some reason once did not pass-and it turns out that the work was done in vain. So I have a very negative attitude towards it
Activity: 149
August 08, 2018, 05:05:28 AM
I agree with you. ICOs and projects should announce in the first place if KYC would be required. I'm a bit hesitant too to just give out information and details since sometimes there are projects that turn out to be a scam in the end. Also, I just think that it kind of misses the point with the nature of anonymity in blockchain technology.
Activity: 140
August 08, 2018, 05:01:57 AM
I think we should take a look at on how much we earns from that project. If it worth the efforts i think doing KYC might be fair enough to claim our rewards. But when we only got $5-$20 but required KYC to claim it, well thank you dev.. You can keep my rewards, im not gonna give them my personal private data for that amount of money
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
August 08, 2018, 04:58:56 AM
I don't prefer to share my personal information just for bounty. And I'm trying not to participate those campaigns which require KYC.
Activity: 98
August 08, 2018, 04:58:12 AM
KYC has recently been asked to finish the bouty program. This makes it difficult to update people's information. For example, participants did not update information, or some people were afraid of giving out their information because it was confidential, or some KYC could not be updated because of some program error. .
With all the above reasons, participants do not have a bouty so they do not even have their tokens, although they have devoted a lot of their time to working for a long time.
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program. This will allow participants to prepare KYC from the beginning.
I agree with you, I think that asking KYC after the end of the bounty when all the work is done is not quite honest, besides, I'm sure that they are aware of it from the very beginning. In general, I have a positive attitude towards KYC, and if the project is good I trust them.
Activity: 644
Merit: 100
August 08, 2018, 04:50:59 AM
Lots of people writing that KYC can help to avoid scum) I want to see documents of devs before they making ann thread) I'm for KYC for ICO team) They are taking our money they have to prove themselves)
Activity: 420
Merit: 31
August 07, 2018, 05:00:28 AM
Look at it from the other side - it significantly reduces the potential number of participants and as a result increases your dlolu rewards. In all there are positive and negative sides)))
Activity: 252
August 07, 2018, 04:05:29 AM
I experienced this once but luckily I passed the kyc. Maybe the ico asked for bounty kyc and it has nothing to do with bounty managers so don't hate them.

Here I'm not saying KYC is not needed. I would like to say that KYC should be informed from the beginning instead of the final announcement.
Activity: 616
Merit: 13
August 07, 2018, 03:56:41 AM
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.

Taht is the trouble that we bounty hunters face nowadays, they get free promotions if we can't provide KYC. If in the first place they said that they required KYC people who can't do kyc will not join. Those managers should know that. It happened to me before and that is very unfortunate. Your efforts results to nothing.
Activity: 85
August 07, 2018, 03:52:48 AM
I participated in one campaign in which I passed the KYC before registering for participation.
I think it's right!
But if you are asked to pass the KYC at the end of the Bounty - then a person may disagree and simply not receive a reward!
In general, I'm against the KYS, I don`t want to disclose my data to other people.
Activity: 535
Merit: 100
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE
August 07, 2018, 03:42:28 AM
I think the bouty manager should announce KYC as soon as it launches the bouty program instead of announcing it at the end of the program.
it happens in many bounty campaigns, but for me, bounty hunters doesnt need to undergo the kyc process because they are not even an investor. there's no need to their identity, but if it requires the bounty participants, they cant do anything about that.
Activity: 56
Helper
August 07, 2018, 03:09:26 AM
Hi
KYC "Know Your Customer" is the best thing to identify your participant. But bounty program must clarify it in the starting  that KYC Is Necessary to participate and claim your rewards. 
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
August 07, 2018, 03:08:31 AM

I already wrote this kind of thread way back "March 2018" and the response was positive new Bounty Campaigns are include KYC Announcement in there Official Bounty Thread. But suddenly as always many Bounty Hunter was not paying attention to read the "Rules and the KYC Requirements" in the thread before joining  the Bounty Campaign. in the End there was heck!
Activity: 602
Merit: 101
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
August 07, 2018, 03:08:01 AM
I hate this when they didn't told at the first place. Most of the time i think that they don't want to give out bounty and with asking kyc at the end, trying to decrease the budget. Because not everybody passing the kyc.
Pages:
Jump to: