Pages:
Author

Topic: [Boxing] Inoue vs Casimero Bantamweight Unification Fight - page 37. (Read 6845 times)

Activity: 2870
Merit: 594
This is going to be big specially for Casimero. Going to be interesting what will be the odds but for sure the monster will be the favorite here. I'm giving a slight chance for an upset for Casimero here, who knows, he has that one punch KO that might caught the monster off-guard.
Activity: 951
Merit: 250

ccto

Code:
https://www.boxingscene.com/naoya-inoue-us-debut-versus-casimero-likely-425-vegas--146128

Date:  TBA
Venue: TBA

The fight i've been waiting for is most likely to happen this April in Las Vegas.

It's unfortunate though that Dasmarinas will have to wait for another opportunity to fight Inoue as the latter opted to fight Casimero.

This is the most awaited part for dasmarinas to fight for Inoue, as he had more time to study and watch the fight between Inoue and Casimero. For me this is an advantage phase for him, because he will get more previews of Inoue if ever this boxer win over Casimero. But, if Inoue fails to beat Casimero; then he has no choice but also an option for him to fight who's the winner if there's a possible match.
Activity: 2618
Merit: 439
this is one of the biggest fight Filipino has been waiting,because Inoue is being tagged as a young Pacquiao while Casimero is a Filipino fighter that will not let foreign boxer to take the title from Manny.

while you are right that i thought it was Dasmarinas but it is fine because if Casimero did not beat inoue then he will have a chance to take it.
Activity: 2072
Merit: 542

ccto

Code:
https://www.boxingscene.com/naoya-inoue-us-debut-versus-casimero-likely-425-vegas--146128

Date:  April 25, 2020
Venue: Mandalay Bay in Las Vegas, Nevada.

The fight i've been waiting for is most likely to happen this April in Las Vegas.

It's unfortunate though that Dasmarinas will have to wait for another opportunity to fight Inoue as the latter opted to fight Casimero.

Pages:
Jump to: