Pages:
Author

Topic: (Boxing) Kazuto Ioka vs Joshua Boxing Match Begins 31 December 2022 - page 3. (Read 381 times)

legendary
Activity: 3122
Merit: 1398
For support ➡️ help.bc.game
Kazuto needs to fight more aggressively and fair because after what happened to the fight of Casimero in Japan against his countrymen, people are now considering fighting in their country is not a good choice at all because of how poor they actually managed the last one when their boxer cheated in the middle of the day and with the camera zoomed to his face.

Hmm, any official source or link that tells many people are now considering Japan as not a good choice for a fight? Anyways, never mind as Casimero and Akaho didn't fight on Japanese soil but on South Korea although the referee in charge was Japanese. And don't worry about the result of that fight as from NO CONTEST it was now changed to a TKO victory for Casimero. Akaho admits that he was clearly struggling against Casimero.

Anyways, that should not be a topic here.

Going back to the topic, the name Kazuto Ioka is quite still fresh for PH boxing fans after the Japanese defeated one of the PH greats Donnie Nietes way back in June this year. Can't say who has the better edge between Kazuto Ioka and Joshua Franco as both champions won't reach their respective status if they are not good. Although Franco is roughly 6 years younger than Ioka, we can't consider the age as a big factor here.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 667
I thought Joshua Franco is a Fiipino boxer, but according to https://boxrec.com/en/box-pro/727368.. he is an American boxer.

So, I think have a little interest in this fight, but judging by their records, I'm rooting for Kazuto Ioka to win as the is the most experienced boxer.
Both are not a KO artist, so that does not excite me.
legendary
Activity: 2590
Merit: 1501
Kazuto Ioka is an experienced boxer and he has had more fights over the past year and the last fight in which he won by decision of the judges was on July 13, 2022 with Donnie Nietes, Joshua's last fight took place on August 14, 2021 with Andrew Moloney. This year, the Joshua vs Estrada fight was supposed to take place, but after Estrada refused to fight and the title, Joshua became the only WBA champion in the first lightest weight, so he did not enter the ring for a year and a half. Whether such a simple one will benefit him will be seen very soon, but definitely the age difference is on his side.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 567
I remember Ioka when he fought Nietes I thought it was a unanimous win by Nietes because he dominated the fight but it was a split decision he has a 48.39% knockout ratio, against Franco he will a hard time Franco is a very aggressive fighter it's a very even match and it's an exciting match since this is a unification bout, my bet is on Joshua I like his style he loves to go all out one of his prominent matches is against Andrew Moloney.
Activity: 2184
Merit: 585
You own the pen
Kazuto needs to fight more aggressively and fair because after what happened to the fight of Casimero in Japan against his countrymen, people are now considering fighting in their country is not a good choice at all because of how poor they actually managed the last one when their boxer cheated in the middle of the day and with the camera zoomed to his face. Also, the referee has something to do with it when he stops the fight because of clear drama. Anyway, that's just how they are when they really wanted to help their countrymen and hopefully Joshua will do his very best because if he doesn't give Kazuto a hard time, and take the chance to knock him down, he will end up losing by unanimous decision.
Activity: 126
Merit: 39
The expected Dec. 31 fight between Kazuto Ioka and Joshua Franco is now official, with the two meeting in Tokyo for a pair of junior bantamweight titles.
The 33 Years old Loka Who was best player in it's generation and he won many titles of 105,108, 112 and moved to 115 in 2018 and he retired for some time and how he is going back again for boxing.
On the Other hand, Franco, 27, has fought six of his last seven fights against two opponents. He went 1-0-2 in a bantamweight trilogy with Oscar Negrete in 2018-19, then moved down in weight to beat Jose Alejandro Burgos in early 2020. And his last 3 fights were against Andrew Moloney and let's see what will happen.
Who is Willing to bet these two boxers. Time will tell who was right about winner.
I was expecting that someone might give me merit 🤣

Pages:
Jump to: