Pages:
Author

Topic: [BOXING]Adrien Broner vs Chris Howard (Welterweight) Nov 4. . - page 3. (Read 308 times)

Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019
Pacman didn't do much damage to him but Maidana humiliate Broner more which I thought he'd actually stop fighting after that fight. Broner considerably has a good record though despite his showboating that end up badly.

He is fighting an unknown boxer. I tried watching Chris on youtube he seem a slugger. A perect pair for Broner.

Absolutely, it was a defining moment in his career when Maidana defeated him. Broner seemed overly confident as he entered the ring, underestimating Maidana, who had already given Mayweather a run for his money in their first encounter (which was a controversial fight).

As a boxing fan, no one will really forget how Maidana beat and dominated Broner back then. It was one of the worst beating for that year and Broner was never the same after that. But he is still arrogant and boastful after that and seemingly can't accept that he was defeated. And he was supposedly the next Mayweather, AB (About Billions)  Grin was his monicker. But after his defeat, his relationship with Floyd went sour and he was out from TMT (Team Money Train) of Floyd. Not only his boxing career went down, if I'm not mistaken he also has some sexual battery case and has been arrested.

His actions were quite reckless; he spent a substantial amount of money on partying, and there are even suspicions of drug use. Moreover, he's involved in a legal case that demands significant financial resources. It's possible that this is why he's continuing his career in boxing. Regarding his legal situation, since he hasn't been incarcerated yet, it's conceivable that he's had to shell out a substantial sum of money, leaving him in a precarious financial state. Quite a precarious situation indeed!

As for Broner, he's still in the fight game, but it's evident that he's approaching the twilight of his career. Nevertheless, watching him in action is always entertaining. Broner's not just a fighter; he's quite the showman, especially during face-offs. He's known for his trash talk, and that adds another layer of excitement to the whole spectacle. Let's tune in and enjoy the drama!

He is already on the twilight of his career, he is no longer in his prime although he is very lucky that he still has been given this kind of fights, specially he got a big paycheck on the Manny Pacquiao sweepstakes that time. And even if he wins here against a no name fighter, it won't resurrect his career anymore. And just like any other aging boxers, they are just fighting for the paycheck and try to squeeze as much as they can before they retire.

He definitely needs a strong promoter right now. Even without one, as long as he continues to compete, there's still a chance for him to earn some income. Let's hope he finds the support he needs in that regard.
legendary
Activity: 3080
Merit: 1353
Pacman didn't do much damage to him but Maidana humiliate Broner more which I thought he'd actually stop fighting after that fight. Broner considerably has a good record though despite his showboating that end up badly.

He is fighting an unknown boxer. I tried watching Chris on youtube he seem a slugger. A perect pair for Broner.

Absolutely, it was a defining moment in his career when Maidana defeated him. Broner seemed overly confident as he entered the ring, underestimating Maidana, who had already given Mayweather a run for his money in their first encounter (which was a controversial fight).

As a boxing fan, no one will really forget how Maidana beat and dominated Broner back then. It was one of the worst beating for that year and Broner was never the same after that. But he is still arrogant and boastful after that and seemingly can't accept that he was defeated. And he was supposedly the next Mayweather, AB (About Billions)  Grin was his monicker. But after his defeat, his relationship with Floyd went sour and he was out from TMT (Team Money Train) of Floyd. Not only his boxing career went down, if I'm not mistaken he also has some sexual battery case and has been arrested.

As for Broner, he's still in the fight game, but it's evident that he's approaching the twilight of his career. Nevertheless, watching him in action is always entertaining. Broner's not just a fighter; he's quite the showman, especially during face-offs. He's known for his trash talk, and that adds another layer of excitement to the whole spectacle. Let's tune in and enjoy the drama!

He is already on the twilight of his career, he is no longer in his prime although he is very lucky that he still has been given this kind of fights, specially he got a big paycheck on the Manny Pacquiao sweepstakes that time. And even if he wins here against a no name fighter, it won't resurrect his career anymore. And just like any other aging boxers, they are just fighting for the paycheck and try to squeeze as much as they can before they retire.
Activity: 2898
Merit: 590
BTC to the MOON in 2019

Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

Activity: 2800
Merit: 344
when lambo...
It's not a championship fight, but it's certainly an intriguing one, mainly because many of us here would like to see Broner lose. His cocky demeanor doesn't endear him to everyone, and his style has its fair share of critics. Winning by unanimous decision in his last two fights does highlight his dominance as a boxer, and some see similarities between his style and Mayweather's. However, his loss to Pacquiao by UD did diminish his standing in comparison to Mayweather.

Being currently ranked in the top 15, he's in the bottom part of that list. It's hard to say whether a championship fight or retirement will come first for him.

Anyway, I would be interested of the betting odds in this one, would you love to share?
Activity: 2912
Merit: 674

ctto

https://www.boxingscene.com/rankings
https://talksport.com/sport/boxing/464003/boxing-schedule-2021-upcoming-fights-results/

Looks like Adrien Broner is making a comeback! I honestly thought his career was done after that Pacman fight, but I did some digging into his boxing record, and he's got two consecutive wins via unanimous decisions against Jovanie Santiago and Bill Hutchinson. Now, it's not a championship fight, but I couldn't help myself from starting this thread. I find Adrien Broner to be a really interesting boxer, and the way I see it, he might just be gearing up for another shot at a championship bout in the future.

The guy's already 34 years old, right smack in the middle of his career, but this journey could be his last shot to see if he's still got what it takes to be a champ again.

In the Welterweight division, under WBC, he's currently ranked at 15. It's probably not going to be an easy journey for him if he wants to become the mandatory challenger but probably Crawford possibly moving up in weight by that time already, so who knows.
Pages:
Jump to: