Pages:
Author

Topic: Boycott of Chinese products and economic relations - when ? - page 3. (Read 534 times)

legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1864

China is a global power politically, militarily and economically, and its economy will not be affected by banning its products and severing relations with it.
I have a question
Who is now building infrastructure in African countries?
Of course, the ones who build hospitals, roads, dams and all huge projects are Chinese companies, not other great countries.
China does not interfere in what does not concern it and does not interfere in the affairs of other countries
China has mens who are determined to develop its economy and make it one of the finest countries, no matter how great the harassment and the Cold War mentality that still exists until now, and in fact they do not care about anyone.
They have their own mentality their own opinion in relations and I respect them.

Misconception... China's economy is export-oriented. And it is not even resources or technology, but "consumer goods". Which can be produced by other countries as well. Therefore, China's economy is critically dependent on exports. The domestic market is oversaturated and suffers from overproduction, which means: lack of sales = stoppage of production = stoppage of related industries = unemployment = huge increase in the burden on the budget, which already has a lot of problems.
Activity: 994
Merit: 552
The countries of the Arab world have quite good bilateral relations with the United States so they strongly recommend boycotting Chinese products, I think this is only in the economic interests of the United States to invite their allied countries to boycott all Chinese products. During the qualities of China product is not really bad and they give us offer with lower or cheapest values than usually other countries product. I think there are political interests or business competition between China and America that are creating a feud to boycott all Chinese products.

During China product have good qualities and offering us cheapest values I don't think problem for boycotting all China product, don't heard with any exclamation from United State and The countries of Arab for boycotting all China product, I think the same did by United State for all countries competitor because ever ask to the Union of Europe for boycotting Russia product before.
Activity: 126
Merit: 40
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

China is a global power politically, militarily and economically, and its economy will not be affected by banning its products and severing relations with it.
I have a question
Who is now building infrastructure in African countries?
Of course, the ones who build hospitals, roads, dams and all huge projects are Chinese companies, not other great countries.
China does not interfere in what does not concern it and does not interfere in the affairs of other countries
China has mens who are determined to develop its economy and make it one of the finest countries, no matter how great the harassment and the Cold War mentality that still exists until now, and in fact they do not care about anyone.
They have their own mentality their own opinion in relations and I respect them.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 158
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
It's tough to predict when the Arab world might economically boycott China. This topic might have been off the radar due to complex international relations and economic ties. If a boycott happens, it could shake up China's economy, making them rethink policies. This could strain relations between Arab countries and China, impacting both economics and diplomacy. How things play out will depend on diplomatic efforts and the unfolding situation. Hoping the worst would not happen for the people
legendary
Chinese products could become cheaper and other nations will buy and sell them in rebranded forms at higher prices to the Arabs. This actually depends on whether a boycott is justified otherwise China wouldn't be affected that much.

Of course, Chinese manufacturers, in case of a total boycott of the Islamic world, will be forced to reduce prices and rebrand or conceal the origin of their goods. And, of course, this will be profited by the layers that will pass off forbidden goods as authorized ones.
But that's not the point here. The main question was why, with regard to Israel, some hyperactive loudmouths call for a boycott and anathema, while against China they cowardly keep silent, although the scale of the tragedy of the Muslim population in China far exceeds the scale and duration of Israel's retaliatory, and very harsh, operation in response to a massive terrorist attack.
Duplicity and cowardice, and a complete lack of real concern for their brothers in faith - this is the reason.... While very easily could have hit the Chinese economy hard !
Activity: 476
Merit: 16
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
Yesterday I listened to the speech of the representative of China.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_om03YUnbNQ

The countries of the Arab world, after such statements, are obliged to begin a boycott of Chinese products, Chinese politicians and China in general, as they did in relation to products from Israel. The only option for influence is economic global measures as a response to the decades-long terror of the Muslim population of China.

I am sure that if calls for a boycott of Israeli products are not a product of propaganda, but a real concern for their fellow believers, a boycott of China will take place, and what is important - a strong economic impact!

Actually a few questions:
1. In your opinion, when can we expect an economic boycott of China by the Arab world?
2. Why has this topic been ignored for many decades?
3. What could be the result of the boycott and what impact could it have on the Chinese economy if the Muslim world takes the path of economic pressure on China?
4. Could this lead to disruption of Arab-Chinese relations in the global economy?

Here in our country, there are many Chinese products used by my fellow countrymen. And most of our citizens here, when it comes to Chinese products, it's only low class. And something I also believe in. Most of the Chinese products are really low quality.

If that's the case, I don't want Chinese brands as much as possible, although we still have other items here that we cannot avoid using Chinese brands. The only thing I don't like about Chinese brands are mobile phone devices; I really don't like those other products that are used or mixed with food. Just saying that someone is experienced.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 401
Chinese products could become cheaper and other nations will buy and sell them in rebranded forms at higher prices to the Arabs. This actually depends on whether a boycott is justified otherwise China wouldn't be affected that much.

legendary
I don't expect to hear any answers here Smiley

We all understand perfectly well that calls for "defense of Muslims", "boycott Israel" are just a cheap propaganda ploy. And these propagandists don't really care about real suffering Muslims - like what is really happening to millions of Muslims, for many decades in China. The propaganda is only interested in Muslims who suffer at the hands of "the one who is usually blamed for all the troubles" in order to continue to receive funding, power, the ability to commit crimes with impunity, or rather to cover up the suffering of some group of people....

But I will leave the topic open for a couple more days, let's see if anyone, from the supporters of the "boycott of Israel", will have the courage and honor to talk about the "boycott of China" .....
legendary
Yesterday I listened to the speech of the representative of China.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_om03YUnbNQ

The countries of the Arab world, after such statements, are obliged to begin a boycott of Chinese products, Chinese politicians and China in general, as they did in relation to products from Israel. The only option for influence is economic global measures as a response to the decades-long terror of the Muslim population of China.

I am sure that if calls for a boycott of Israeli products are not a product of propaganda, but a real concern for their fellow believers, a boycott of China will take place, and what is important - a strong economic impact!

Actually a few questions:
1. In your opinion, when can we expect an economic boycott of China by the Arab world?
2. Why has this topic been ignored for many decades?
3. What could be the result of the boycott and what impact could it have on the Chinese economy if the Muslim world takes the path of economic pressure on China?
4. Could this lead to disruption of Arab-Chinese relations in the global economy?
Pages:
Jump to: