Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 101. (Read 42717 times)

copper member
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
Its a good idea that part of sales will be returned to investors as it motivates investors. The platform has been perfectly designed. The study of the crypto market is also considered in the right ways.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Quite an interesting project. A social p2pep crypto exchange and have a nice and unique trading platform that you will never see before. Expect some serious profit with the feature.

Of course, such an idea, which the team created this project in the future, will be very popular. the more it will be needed for users of this service.
Not only the idea but all the team is diligently working with the plan amended with the instructions with each assignment and they do maintaining a checklist that is bringing more success.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Though it is a social platform & you can exchange & trade token but is it possible for yo trade all coins.as many exchanger promise to trade all tokens but exchange time its a fallback that they cant be traded
Activity: 840
Merit: 251
Quite an interesting project. A social p2pep crypto exchange and have a nice and unique trading platform that you will never see before. Expect some serious profit with the feature.

Of course, such an idea, which the team created this project in the future, will be very popular. the more it will be needed for users of this service.
Activity: 294
Yes, I also find this project very interesting and promising as well. The idea and concepts are very compatible. Aside from that I heard that this project is composed of excellent and hardworking team members with the plus factors of experience developers. This factors are enough to call this project an amazing one.
BQT team behind seems working hard as we can observe the trading features are based on advanced trending metrics based at the same time users are choosing the project as there was constant deployment activities which are adding positive potential.
Merit: 11
Yes, I also find this project very interesting and promising as well. The idea and concepts are very compatible. Aside from that I heard that this project is composed of excellent and hardworking team members with the plus factors of experience developers. This factors are enough to call this project an amazing one.
Activity: 504
This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 647
but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap?
without concrete expiration date
There is no way to find how much time it takes to reach the hardcap
If you are referring to the scheduled end date of the Main Sale, it is on December 18th. Not stated in exact words on the website, but a countdown timer is provided there.
Tbh, I wonder if you three really visited the site if you didn't notice the timer Huh

Let me emphasize this info:
BQT ICO ENDS ON 18th DECEMBER 2018

Note: I've archived the whole thread for reference. I want to check some of the accounts that always quote pyramid, it's because most of them who are doing it over and over again are the same users talking to each other with vague replies. (even after joniboini told them to stop quoting that way)
Activity: 616
Activity: 560
This project has reached the softcap and will arrive at hardcap. This is something really good but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap? https://bqt.io/
I have passed to the website and too haven't found this information. As far as I have understood until hard cap is built, until and ICO, without concrete expiration date will be carried out.
Yes, exactly. There is no way to find how much time it takes to reach the hardcap since it is an unpredictable thing that the developer didn't know themselve. Just be calm.
Activity: 574
This project has reached the softcap and will arrive at hardcap. This is something really good but I can't find how much time it takes to reach Hardcap? https://bqt.io/
I have passed to the website and too haven't found this information. As far as I have understood until hard cap is built, until and ICO, without concrete expiration date will be carried out.
Activity: 364
We could see the unprecedented expansion in the crypto world at the exponential rate. The project can allow people to hedge and options so can profit even the price decreasingly volatility.
Activity: 862
Merit: 100
Merit: 11

Yeah, that's why so many people were loving to invest in the project because it has a good communication between the people and also the developer from the project.

So true, communication is one of the reason why people proceeds to investment. They totally see how good the people behind this project. Being active in communication shows good relationship between the developer and the supporters which is so good to have in each project. I am confident that soon this will be successful and many investors will invest in this project.
Yes, with active and effdctive communication the team could mame everyone join and participate the project. I have good feelings that this is just a start of a beautiful project journey. I will continue to follow this project to experience the good outcome in the near future.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Where the crypto market is developed day by day so the project rise surround it.BQT is one who have followed all the development & trying to provide a secure ecosystem associated with Exchange & Trading platform. 
The developer has good communications with people popular for the whole world. I am sure that it will positively affect fast development of the project in total with experience of team.
Yeah, that's why so many people were loving to invest in the project because it has a good communication between the people and also the developer from the project.

So true, communication is one of the reason why people proceeds to investment. They totally see how good the people behind this project. Being active in communication shows good relationship between the developer and the supporters which is so good to have in each project. I am confident that soon this will be successful and many investors will invest in this project.
Activity: 532
Don't forget to register for the beta invitation at www.BQTexchange.com. ICO start now and will end in 90 days, but I bet it will end sooner.

And please, don't quote pyramid this post.
Thanks for aiming. I will now be registered and by that I will reserve to myself the slot on participation in testing. It is interesting whether will give for the done work tokens free of charge?
Yes please, grab this one of the life time opportunity. Hopefully you can really participate the said testing. Some quires can ask directly in the project telegram channel for fast and convenient resons.
Activity: 434
Don't forget to register for the beta invitation at www.BQTexchange.com. ICO start now and will end in 90 days, but I bet it will end sooner.

Thanks for aiming. I will now be registered and by that I will reserve to myself the slot on participation in testing. It is interesting whether will give for the done work tokens free of charge?
Merit: 102
Where the crypto market is developed day by day so the project rise surround it.BQT is one who have followed all the development & trying to provide a secure ecosystem associated with Exchange & Trading platform. 

Right, there is always a change in crypto market which needs to be followed so that whatever may happened, it is easy for the developer to adjust in a situation. That is why it is very important to be informative about their action and also gaining information to  each side. It can help in making adjustment easy. Hoping the developer will continue to do their best as tgey can in order to be successful.
Now its just their duty to go with the flow & it is also a good chance for them to big as not all project are trying in this situation. So whoever tries will be on the big way for successful ico 
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789

Activity: 616
Whether active distribution of a token and an exit to third-party exchanges is planned in the future? Or the auction will be only on bqt-exchange? I think if the second option, then growth of a token is doomed to a failure.
I'm not pretty sure about the third party exchanges since there are no plan about it but I think it would be better if you like to wait untuil the admin response you.
That would be a long time if you are waiting for the admin responses. Just go to their telegram group and ask about which exchange they are gonna list the token on.
Apparently, they at the moment didn't think of it yet and didn't plan to advance the token on other exchanges. Anyway, about it there will be news if something changes.
Indeed. Most of the exchange proeject doesnt seems very liked to list their token on another exchange because of their problems.
Pages:
Jump to: