Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 47. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
When will the exchanger start? And when exactly can I start trading on the platform? Or will the platform be designed only for exchange and trade will not be there?
Platform launch announcement will be after the ICO ends in 34 days from now. However, the beta is open for anybody to sign up and give feedback to enhance the development, so feel free to come onboard http://www.bqtexchange.com/register

Almost a month to go and the announcement regarding to the launched of the BQT platform will come at hand. I am looking forward for this. Let's keep in touch to the team and still waiting for more upcoming updates and announcements up ahead.
This is good news. I think that the majority here are not against testing the platform. Waiting for the opening of the platform.
I think that this is a good option, wait until the official opening of the platform. It will be interesting to see who has long been watching the development of the project and is waiting for discovery.

What other option do you eventually have than just wait for something to happen? There is nothing you can do besides waiting. And of course hope that they are hard at work.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
When will the exchanger start? And when exactly can I start trading on the platform? Or will the platform be designed only for exchange and trade will not be there?
Platform launch announcement will be after the ICO ends in 34 days from now. However, the beta is open for anybody to sign up and give feedback to enhance the development, so feel free to come onboard http://www.bqtexchange.com/register

Almost a month to go and the announcement regarding to the launched of the BQT platform will come at hand. I am looking forward for this. Let's keep in touch to the team and still waiting for more upcoming updates and announcements up ahead.
This is good news. I think that the majority here are not against testing the platform. Waiting for the opening of the platform.
I think that this is a good option, wait until the official opening of the platform. It will be interesting to see who has long been watching the development of the project and is waiting for discovery.
Activity: 560
Merit: 10
If this platform will be successfully launched, for sure this will gain good reputations in the public. And if the team will continue to make good things happening, it will received more supports from potential investors that can make the project better for trading cryptos.
I have the same opinion as you. Whether this project gonna published or not published, I'm pretty sure they already trying hard to make a good impact on the community.
Activity: 560
As the days goes by, the community thread of this BQT project keep on going to be interesting most especially in times like this that a few more days the BQT will be having the launch of its platform which I am looking forward to happen.
Keep moving and keep moving was an incredibly movement for the project and if that was moving constantly without no problem, then it is a good sign.
Activity: 490
As the days goes by, the community thread of this BQT project keep on going to be interesting most especially in times like this that a few more days the BQT will be having the launch of its platform which I am looking forward to happen.
If this platform will be successfully launched, for sure this will gain good reputations in the public. And if the team will continue to make good things happening, it will received more supports from potential investors that can make the project better for trading cryptos.
Activity: 616
Yeah, indeed. Im pretty sure they would not rather wanted to test the platform because its still on the beta period, it would be better if we test it once it public.
Activity: 532
Merit: 1

Activity: 602
Yeah, indeed. The launching of the platform will make the project clearly shows that the people around the world can make more efforts.
Activity: 518
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Thanks for the information. I think many users will really be interested in trying out the platform before its official launch.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
Activity: 532
Merit: 1
Activity: 449
swordking
It is so interesting that there are so many people's choice this project to invest with. Hope this project goin' to be a huge platform in the future.
I don't know how much time it will take to become successful. But sooner or later it will definitely succeed.
Activity: 588
It is so interesting that there are so many people's choice this project to invest with. Hope this project goin' to be a huge platform in the future.
Everyone knows this project is beneficial for the investment. That's why many people are supporting the project.
Not only because of the project but also because of the experienced team members the investors has made the investments here.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Everyone knows this project is beneficial for the investment. That's why many people are supporting the project.
Yes, platform have the potential to grow more in the upcoming years. So it has great opportunity to be part of this project.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Everyone knows this project is beneficial for the investment.That's why many people are supporting the project.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
I have seen the acquisition of funds from the sale of BQT tokens, Can we see or you provide a contract where your funds are collected so that we can ensure that the funds listed on the website are real. And one more thing if it's made with ethereum purchases
Activity: 672
What news on the project? maybe there are updates or additions to the project? So far I have not seen anything like it.
As soon as any significant updates appear, we will see this first of all, since the topicstarter should inform us here about all the details.
I want to say that quite a long time has passed since the start of the project, but there are no updates or other news from the team.
Activity: 616
It sounds like everyone are waiting for the admin responses to this. How can the admin not responding all of the users here?
Pages:
Jump to: