Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 53. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 10
That is what the project lack now. They are not continuing their activities and no more announcements has been provided since the last time they have been here. The te should make an immediate action for this.
Let the team of BQT project take their time to developed and make good improvements with this idea because sooner or later, it will have a good results on its functions. We just have to keep being supportive and active in helping for the team's success.
Yes, we have to give more time to the team for its development. Instead of raising questions we need to encourage team for their work. 
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
I don’t even know if there will be any progress in this project, because there really are some problems here, there is no answer from the developer about this.
All of them are talking shits about the developer not answering all those people. Well, they have their obligation and so we do.
Most of the comments here are that the developers are not responding. There are several reasons for this. Either the developers are very busy, or simply not active and do not want to answer here.
Activity: 574
Let the team of BQT project take their time to developed and make good improvements with this idea because sooner or later, it will have a good results on it's functions. We just have to keep being supportive and active in helping for the team's success.
To develop and making such a good improvement it needs a whole time to achieve but I wonder if there is a kind of real investor in here.
To make the project a success, you need to make a lot of effort. Starting from the great idea that should be attractive and ending with high-performance advertising.
Activity: 560
Read the latest tweet from BQT project here: https://twitter.com/bqt_ico/status/1086942340734959617. Expect something new from the team!
I don’t even know if there will be any progress in this project, because there really are some problems here, there is no answer from the developer about this.
All of them are talking shits about the developer not answering all those people. Well, they have their obligation and so we do.
Activity: 602
Of course people of the crypto currency community will only be attracted to a certain crypto project if they always have something interesting in its progress. Something that will benefit the community and shows a potential productive results. And that is what the team BQT should realized that they lack as of now. I am looking forward for the actions that will be taken by the team.
BQT just only needs to run the project like they should, somehow, all of your opinions look like its very unworthful
Activity: 616
Let the team of BQT project take their time to developed and make good improvements with this idea because sooner or later, it will have a good results on it's functions. We just have to keep being supportive and active in helping for the team's success.
To develop and making such a good improvement it needs a whole time to achieve but I wonder if there is a kind of real investor in here.
Activity: 490
That is what the project lack now. They are not continuing their activities and no more announcements has been provided since the last time they have been here. The te should make an immediate action for this.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
It's is not gonna happen. Because everyone has been supporting the project since form the beginning. And I hope these supporters remains until the end. So the team will get a good amount of fundings.
No, everything can happen and we cannot even predict the future for it so, bad thing can happen for bqt project.
We can judge the project already at this stage and the forecasts are very disappointing. Why is there no activity in the project? The developer and the team are doing something?
That is what the project lack now. They are not continuing their activities and no more announcements has been provided since the last time they have been here. The team should make an immediate action for this.
Of course people of the crypto currency community will only be attracted to a certain crypto project if they always have something interesting in its progress. Something that will benefit the community and shows a potential productive results. And that is what the team BQT should realized that they lack as of now. I am looking forward for the actions that will be taken by the team.
Activity: 518
It's is not gonna happen. Because everyone has been supporting the project since form the beginning. And I hope these supporters remains until the end. So the team will get a good amount of fundings.
No, everything can happen and we cannot even predict the future for it so, bad thing can happen for bqt project.
We can judge the project already at this stage and the forecasts are very disappointing. Why is there no activity in the project? The developer and the team are doing something?
Activity: 434
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
The developer’s last activity was in the telegram channel and it was a long time ago, if I’m not mistaken in December 2018. I think soon we will get new information regarding the project.
It is just the first month of the new year and maybe they are just busy regarding their developments and preparing to their new information and updates to give the BQT community people that will satisfy their wants and needs.
where to hurry? After all, the year has just begun and the team is probably also resting, you should not wait until the news in the first month.
Activity: 574
Of course, we cannot know what will happen in the future. It is necessary in the current moment to do something and try to help developers.
Activity: 588
Yes, I agree with you, we can not predict the future of the project. There will be a higher chance to happen anything with the project and its development. So we have to consider all this thing before supporting the project.
We are pretty confident about the project and I know one thing is confirm and that is sooner or later the team will take this project to the great height of success.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Yes, I agree with you, we can not predict the future of the project. There will be a higher chances to happen anything with the project and its development. So we have to consider all this thing before supporting the project.
Activity: 449
swordking
Absolutely we need to prepare for every situation. Anything can be happen in the crypto market, so be ready for it to accept the reality.
But I don't think that this project will need to face a hard time. Because a project like this does not deserve the non-acceptance by the investors. And i strongly hope it won't happen.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
Absolutely we need to prepare for every situation. Anything can be happen in crypto market, so be ready for it to accept the reality.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295
The developer’s last activity was in the telegram channel and it was a long time ago, if I’m not mistaken in December 2018. I think soon we will get new information regarding the project.
You're wrong and probably not on telegram channel. Team keep posting updates and development as soon as they are ready with the latest being the CEO's interview on CNBC NASDAQ studio: https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:6491609943249076224
Activity: 490
Yes. There maybe difficulties ahead that the team will encounter but they can definitely solve it because they are good enough to handle this kind of project. And everything may happen to this project will surely be in the accordance of the team's plan and efforts.
It is just the first month of the new year and maybe they are just busy regarding their developments and preparing to their new information and updates to give the BQT community people that will satisfy their wants and needs.
Well, its already the busy day since there will be no holiday this week, how is it possible if they are still holiday anyway?
Pages:
Jump to: