Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 49. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 616
Merit: 10
I dont see any responds from the team rightaway. I wonder if there will be such a promotion from the developer.
The team might be busy in projects development. That's why they are not responding right away.
Well, you might be true about the fact they are busy, but do ever they put a time to take some time with us? Absolutely seldom, please dev, we need an answer from you guys.
Activity: 449
swordking
I dont see any responds from the team rightaway. I wonder if there will be such a promotion from the developer.
The team might be busy in projects development. That's why they are not responding right away.
Activity: 560
It is so interesting that there are so many people's choice this project to invest with. Hope this project goin' to be a huge platform in the future.
If the team will keep up its progressive actions then no doubt that the team will be having its way to have its brighter future as a great social P2P ctypto exchange andbhedge trading platform. And for that, I am looking forward for that to happen to this project.
Bright future means absolutely amazing for the project especially bqt project. Beside the recent pumps yesterday, it would help a lot of pressures in the market to bought some bqt tokens.
Activity: 602
Yeah, promotion is really good idea if they are taking so much opportunity to promote their project like promoting the project in a social media or websites.
Activity: 560
Activity: 518
It is so interesting that there are so many people's choice this project to invest with. Hope this project goin' to be a huge platform in the future.
If the team will keep up its progressive actions then no doubt that the team will be having its way to have its brighter future as a great social P2P ctypto exchange andbhedge trading platform. And for that, I am looking forward for that to happen to this project.
Activity: 616
Activity: 434
I did not see a roadmap here, can someone tell me where I can find it? Or maybe just a detailed description of all the actions of the team?
In order to get acquainted with all the information regarding the project, first of all visit the official website of the platform https://bqt.io. If you still have questions, contact the team members.
Thanks for the link, I still do not understand why some people find it difficult to look at the first page and see links to the site on it.
Activity: 449
swordking
Presenting the latest development from BQT team following a successful Asian tour that started with a conference at Binance and followed by a series of high-powered meetings with experts in Hong Kong and Tokyo

https://medium.com/@BQT/we-are-the-49-edb11e35c126
Great thing to know that they having an update for several months no update from the manager, this kind of progress should be keeping it up by the developer.
The fact that the project continues to develop after a long pause is very happy. I hope there will be no more such intervals in the development and the developer will continue to work actively.
The team had taken the pause because of the bearish market but now the team has decided to strive against it until it recovers again.
Hopefully, the team behind the project will keep this development actively. And take this project to the great height of success.
Yes, the developers will keep this development active until the projects work has been done. Now they are looking serious about their work.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Presenting the latest development from BQT team following a successful Asian tour that started with a conference at Binance and followed by a series of high-powered meetings with experts in Hong Kong and Tokyo

Great thing to know that they having an update for several months no update from the manager, this kind of progress should be keeping it up by the developer.
The fact that the project continues to develop after a long pause is very happy. I hope there will be no more such intervals in the development and the developer will continue to work actively.
The team had taken the pause because of the bearish market but now the team has decided to strive against it until it recovers again.
Hopefully, the team behind the project will keep this development actively. And take this project to the great height of success.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Activity: 588

Now the team has done a great comeback. And I hope they won't take any intervals while developing the project.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
I did not see a roadmap here, can someone tell me where I can find it? Or maybe just a detailed description of all the actions of the team?
In order to get acquainted with all the information regarding the project, first of all visit the official website of the platform https://bqt.io. If you still have questions, contact the team members.
Or maybe join in their telegram group because they have admins there that can guide and give accurate informations regarding the project. It is also helpful in knowing how the members of the community interacting with the developer team.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
Activity: 574

Activity: 532
Merit: 1

This is a consecutively run of achievements and great good news about the BQT. This is a good thing that the team already been released their updates which a lot people truly wait for.
Merit: 100

This kind of thing should be really done by the project team. See, they have been out here for several months but people keep on supporting the project because they see the potential within. The project team updates truly brings a huge impact to its profile as well as to the community.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Team are always around and development updates from the team are always reflected here too. All concerns and suggestions from the community is always addressed too. However, if you do have further suggestion, feel free to express them
Thanks for the reply, I never stop supporting you. I really hope that all the news about the project stop will not be confirmed and the project will be able to start work soon.
Yeah, I really like how the teams are really wanted to take an opportunity to reply all of you guys but they are not really wanted to go in because they are in their job.
It is likely that it is. But the people are not interested in this, but in communicating with the team and getting answers to their questions.
Activity: 602
Currently there are so many dollars in the developer pocket right now but in the mean time they need to take the fund seriously without no fear.
Pages:
Jump to: