Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 50. (Read 42715 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 10
Can't wait for the platform had publicly released to use for anyone else who want to trade on the platform, its better to fast forward the sale!
The developers have been promoting the project on various social media platforms since from the beginning. And this activity has given great results.
I do not think if they have a great result to the project but, something felt irritate me cause of their developer have been here yet none of their team.
Activity: 588
Instead of the reading the video will much better. Because with the help video everyone can get the best way to learn it.
Well, you can even try to make a video yourself instead of waiting for the developer reply, it would be a very long time until your wishes accepted.
If he has a large popular channel on youtube, then it is worth trying to record a video and it will be effective to promote the project. If the channel is quite small and the audience is small, then I don’t see much point in this.
Exactly if it doesn't have much more subscribers then it is not worth it to make a video. Because it will not reach to many audiences.
Well, you have a point there bud. But aside from youtube influence, the team can make use to power up their social media sites which is far more useful and powerful if the team will likely to spread even more the information and all about the entire project.
The developers have been promoting the project on various social media platforms since from the beginning. And this activity has given great results.
Activity: 449
swordking
Instead of the reading the video will much better. Because with the help video everyone can get the best way to learn it.
Well, you can even try to make a video yourself instead of waiting for the developer reply, it would be a very long time until your wishes accepted.
If he has a large popular channel on youtube, then it is worth trying to record a video and it will be effective to promote the project. If the channel is quite small and the audience is small, then I don’t see much point in this.
Exactly if it doesn't have much more subscribers then it is not worth it to make a video. Because it will not reach to many audiences.

Here the most important question is how real these subscribers are and whether they are ready to follow his opinion. Having a small number of faithful subscribers can get more results than from someone who has a lot of bots.
Indeed true. Genuine subscribers play a very important role in projects growth as compared to bots. So it is important to have real subscribers. 
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The BQT team is very hardworking. Even how hard the crypto market is, they continuously keep on kicking and striving to the best they have, and that's a good thing to hear about them.
Yes, the team behind the project has been continuously striving in this bearish market. And this is a great thing for us.
Exactly its honorable thing for us to has part of this project. Team has continuously taking massive actions towards the projects development.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The BQT team is very hardworking. Even how hard the crypto market is, they continuously keep on kicking and striving to the best they have, and that's a good thing to hear about them.
Yes, the team behind the project has been continuously striving in this bearish market. And this is a great thing for us.
Activity: 616
Presenting the latest development from BQT team following a successful Asian tour that started with a conference at Binance and followed by a series of high-powered meetings with experts in Hong Kong and Tokyo

https://medium.com/@BQT/we-are-the-49-edb11e35c126
Great thing to know that they having an update for several months no update from the manager, this kind of progress should be keeping it up by the developer.
lmao. yeah, they are not updating any news in long time period in the ICO so as you can see here there are a lot of improvements in marketing strategy.
Presenting the latest development from BQT team following a successful Asian tour that started with a conference at Binance and followed by a series of high-powered meetings with experts in Hong Kong and Tokyo

Great thing to know that they having an update for several months no update from the manager, this kind of progress should be keeping it up by the developer.
Activity: 602
It seems like they were extending their private sale due to the market crash. Hope we can see more funds getting collected in the sale.
Team are always around and development updates from the team are always reflected here too. All concerns and suggestions from the community is always addressed too. However, if you do have further suggestion, feel free to express them
Thanks for the reply, I never stop supporting you. I really hope that all the news about the project stop will not be confirmed and the project will be able to start work soon.
Yeah, I really like how the teams are really wanted to take an opportunity to reply all of you guys but they are not really wanted to go in because they are in their job.
Activity: 672
Merit: 11
Something the team does not want to get in touch. It is a pity that they do not communicate with users here and do not show activity.
Team are always around and development updates from the team are always reflected here too. All concerns and suggestions from the community is always addressed too. However, if you do have further suggestion, feel free to express them
Thanks for the reply, I never stop supporting you. I really hope that all the news about the project stop will not be confirmed and the project will be able to start work soon.
Activity: 574

Thank you for the clarification. Now everyone is sure and they know that the developer did not stop the development of the project for a single day, but continued, despite the market situation.
Activity: 1554
Merit: 250
Making Smart Money Work

They are quite active at the end of the ICO period, I hope they continue to establish communication with investors and their supporters. Many good projects, but lack of communication between the team and investors.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
Perhaps, this is much necessary for them to be able to succeed in making this one a good project in the world of cryptos. We know that a lot of trading platforms now in the market have been appreciated by the public. They need this to be even more recognized I think.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100

This brings a huge impact to the profile of the BQT project. As the team make this happen, and happen to spread this even more in the community. More and more people will come to this project's community.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit

Indeed, such events have a great impact on the course of fundraising in the project, as well as on its quick implementation by the team. In any case, I think so.
Activity: 518
Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

The best thing about the project is active development by the team. This thing attracts investors as the well as supporters towards the project.
The developer was confused by the situation with the ether and because of this they temporarily stopped the development. I sincerely hope that this is the problem.
Fake news/info!!!
There was no time that the team stopped/paused or put a halt to development due to crypto market downturn. BQT development continues and the CEO has been on the road, appearing at numerous shows and interviews. Was recently at Binance Conference
Something the team does not want to get in touch. It is a pity that they do not communicate with users here and do not show activity.
Pages:
Jump to: