Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 73. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 574
Merit: 10
The project is gaining its popularity but they have to come with more promotions which will help the team and project to get investors.The promotion has always helpful and effective for the ico's.
Yes, promotion is a key factor as well it is the simplest way to promote the project. Now promotion becomes so essential to make the project popular. so definitely if they come with promotion then they will get the popularity.
That is indeed true. The project's key factor will depend on the promotional strategy of the team. The BQT is a crypto project that is also holding a great platform and it would be much more better if a good advertisement will  be come up by the team to gain more and more popularity for the growth of the community.
Now not each service will undertake promotion of any project on ethereum platform. You only look at the current price.
Activity: 588
Nowadays, crypto people are very careful when choosing a project to put their investments. Well, that is one of the important things that the team BQT should always keep in mind to have been provide what is best and necessary to the wants and needs of the people. So BQT have still a long way to go to keep on its progess and make prove their best and potentials have for the community.
Yes, nowadays everyone chooses the projects so carefully by doing research on it. And after that, if they seem everything good about the project then after that they make the investment. But BQT is based on the great idea and has the potential to grow more in upcoming years. As well it is reliable platform.
Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽
The project is gaining its popularity but they have to come with more promotions which will help the team and project to get investors.The promotion has always helpful and effective for the ico's.
It is a component it is necessary for each project, not only for this purpose. But at the moment BQT does not need it as popularity so high.
Popularity means most of the investors has been coming forward to show their support towards the BQT. And this popularity helps the project to gain funds for the development of the project.
Activity: 518
Merit: 100
Yes, promotion is a key factor as well it is the simplest way to promote the project. Now promotion becomes so essential to make the project popular. so definitely if they come with promotion then they will get the popularity.
That is indeed true. The project's key factor will depend on the promotional strategy of the team. The BQT is a crypto project that is also holding a great platform and it would be much more better if a good advertisement will  be come up by the team to gain more and more popularity for the growth of the community.
Nowadays, crypto people are very careful when choosing a project to put their investments. Well, that is one of the important things that the team BQT should always keep in mind to have been provide what is best and necessary to the wants and needs of the people. So BQT have still a long way to go to keep on its progess and make prove their best and potentials have for the community.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20
It is necessary to promote the project through various spheres of advertizing. Only one social networks can't guarantee result with high probability.
Yes. Actually, most of the people in here are they first supporters and they are absolutely awesome because they are supporting.

That sounds concerning if all the supporters are just the ones who supported it from the early days, it means they didn't get any new supporters recently
I don't think that they are stuck in the sense of gaining investors or users. As per the time and their hard work the team has consistently gaining investors and their trust.
Also i think that gaining users to the platform is much more essentil that just gaining investors as after the project is successfully developed the users are who take the project to great heights than.
Yes users are more necessary for the project to grow more widely in the future. I think that this project is vast expanded and also most of the peoples now know about BQT which will than lead for a better future.
According to me both are important to make the project successful. Investors and users both play very important role to make the ico successful.

Uhh that's about as obvious as saying "Chefs are the people cook food" or "drivers are the people who drive cars". Investors put the money, ICOs are cries for money. Duh
Activity: 1120
Merit: 263
Sovryn - 300-500% APY on USDT Deposit
It is a component it is necessary for each project, not only for this purpose. But at the moment BQT does not need it as popularity so high.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 449
swordking
Merit: 100
It is necessary to promote the project through various spheres of advertizing. Only one social networks can't guarantee result with high probability.
Yes. Actually, most of the people in here are they first supporters and they are absolutely awesome because they are supporting.

That sounds concerning if all the supporters are just the ones who supported it from the early days, it means they didn't get any new supporters recently
I don't think that they are stuck in the sense of gaining investors or users. As per the time and their hard work the team has consistently gaining investors and their trust.
Also i think that gaining users to the platform is much more essentil that just gaining investors as after the project is successfully developed the users are who take the project to great heights than.
Yes users are more necessary for the project to grow more widely in the future. I think that this project is vast expanded and also most of the peoples now know about BQT which will than lead for a better future.
According to me both are important to make the project successful. Investors and users both play very important role to make the ico successful.
Agree with you buddy. I will shared that same thought with you. Because for me, both the users and investors are essential to the continuous growth of the community of the project and for them to use the trust and supprts coming from both of investors and users into motivation for further developments and improvements.
Activity: 588

Activity: 54
Merit: 1
What is hedge trading?
Activity: 214

Activity: 148

Activity: 542
Merit: 119
Hello World 👽

Activity: 1204
Merit: 272
1xbit.com

I think the team might surely be getting some new supporters even now as the project is really going much profitable and can really prove to be much usefull for the future. The team is also doing their work exactly so lets hope for the best from BQT.
A lot of things depends on how the supportets treat the project and the project can only have a good profit if the supporters feel the project is correct for them and than only the project can have a good future ahead.
Activity: 172

I think the team might surely be getting some new supporters even now as the project is really going much profitable and can really prove to be much usefull for the future. The team is also doing their work exactly so lets hope for the best from BQT.
Activity: 300
Merit: 93
Well, the team can expect much in the people in the market, the project is very promising and many are sending their interest to the project. Opportunities will become more accessible with additional hard work and perseverance no question this project will be successful and famous.
I hope that the team can keep their promise and going to be the most expensive coin in the world beside the bitcoin and ethereum. This going to be huge.
Let's hope and see what BQT team can do.
Months after the beginning day of the topic, there are very limited things have been reached.
I known that it is too soon to jump to conclusion on intrinsic value of BQT, but it's good to wait a bit later before investing into the one.
BQT is doing great in here! Well, even though there is still no updates coming again, I know that the team is doing something much better for all of us and much more for the good of the entire project for us to have and experience the best in this project. I will just patiently wait and keep on supporting the project to the extend of what I could.
Activity: 504
Merit: 20

Pages:
Jump to: