Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 89. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
The team working great on projects development. We just need to have patience, they are constantly putting efforts in the development of the project to make it a huge successful.

Right, we can totally see how the team works in this project. What best to do now is give them more time in doing their job, trust them to whatever action they do and lastly be patient in waiting to whatever updates they shared because it is for the goodness of the project, in order for them to be successful.
Merit: 102
I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
The team working great on projects development. We just need to have patience, they are constantly putting efforts in the development of the project to make it a huge successful.
Activity: 532
a place to sell a coin will need to have a market that has been determined starting from forkdelta, etherdelta and many others ... moreover, tranding requires a lot of capital.
Quite a great exchange based from another version of decentralized exchange, huh? They likely having a perfect choice on placing their platform in bitcointalk.
This is just a good start buddy. Hopefully the good work and results will continue as the project is continuously increasing the number of its investors, and supporters. If ever the situation will continue I see a positive impact and results of this project.
Activity: 602
A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
Yes with new updates it makes the community to be more excited and happy because of this wonderful progress.  The listing might be just a small mile stone but it means alot for the people and the team who makes everything possible for victory.

The team are almost there on their way to success, this continues progression will just the beginning or the stepping stone to the core plans for the team. Hopefully as they continue to endeavour in the world of cryptos they will still focus on the process of getting the best way as they can to make it into a realistic.
That could be a reward for them it is because that are nonstopable of aiming the progress in the realityand they give all the efforts for the pregression. We admit that in the start it is really difficult but as the time goes by it can be easy as it way.
Aiming a better progress should be aware because they need to take their responsibility on finding a way to make the platform better than expected.
Activity: 560
a place to sell a coin will need to have a market that has been determined starting from forkdelta, etherdelta and many others ... moreover, tranding requires a lot of capital.
Quite a great exchange based from another version of decentralized exchange, huh? They likely having a perfect choice on placing their platform in bitcointalk.
Activity: 410
Merit: 100
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
Yes with new updates it makes the community to be more excited and happy because of this wonderful progress.  The listing might be just a small mile stone but it means alot for the people and the team who makes everything possible for victory.

The team are almost there on their way to success, this continues progression will just the beginning or the stepping stone to the core plans for the team. Hopefully as they continue to endeavour in the world of cryptos they will still focus on the process of getting the best way as they can to make it into a realistic.
That could be a reward for them it is because that are nonstopable of aiming the progress in the realityand they give all the efforts for the pregression. We admit that in the start it is really difficult but as the time goes by it can be easy as it way.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Activity: 504
This is great! I am sure this will become an additional factor for the Better.Quick.Transparent project to continuously made more opportunities for us and for the whole crypto currency community.
Activity: 532
Activity: 294
That is expected it should get listed on as many exchanges that will bring more attention of the investors and new participants so can choose BQT as their choice.
Like what is shown on their website. They might seem to have a great roadmap, legit developer, and much more things that you cannot expect that this gonna be a huge trading platform.
You speak so with confidence about the forthcoming project as though you are member of the team. Let's wait for official start and then we will already be able seriously and frankly to talk about it.
Their timelines as per the roadmap are accurate as they having various plans to reach their target and if plan-A  fails then without giving up they immediately focusing to execute plan-B and ultimately making their best to reach the goal.
Plans of team it of course is good, but it isn't always possible to embody ideally them, the problem is time which is limited, and the result needs to be shown much quicker.
These are the greatest feature for the platform. Though, there is mostly they were thinking about the next feature but they need a long time to make it realized.
Activity: 504
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
Oh really, that's a great new buddy. Everyone will be glad and exited about the project progress. This will increase the number of interest and participants for the project. The first thing to do is captivate the attentions of the public and gain their trust.
Can we also have alert mechanism added for the platform where those triggers will automatically alarm us to make the transaction and gain better profits with the project.
We don't learn it until the project starts test network. If we could test, then would tell for certain, and so, unfortunately, it is only empty statements.
As of this moment the project is still in progress and it is also start and hitting the platform until reach the point of profit. We need to understand every project so that we will know the flow of it.  The transaction is always clear and transparent as well.

You are right that we should know and understand about the project in order to know its process. We know what to expect and to expect. It can give us clear understanding in every action that tge team made. For now the project is on the stage of developing. Let just wait and support each move tgat the team will do.
Activity: 92
Merit: 1
wow this project looks really cool, I'm gonna keep my eye on it Smiley

Hope to hear back soon how that conference went and some updates from the team I will be investing right after the ICO (I always lose money in ICO's LOL)
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
BQT will be in swetzerland this coming 12th of this month for the 2018 edition of Block Hedge. Block Hedge is one of the leading Blockchain conferences in the world sponsored by major VCs, blockchain companies, and media outlets. Hopefully the team will provide some feedback and updates about this in the future.
Yes, it's amazing update. Now am eagerly waiting for this conferences and about what the team's update on this conferences.
Merit: 102
Its a big news that BQT got the chance to be partner with the ICO team.the team has high potentially to become as a partner with ico   
Pages:
Jump to: