Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 88. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 518
Merit: 10
This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

Yes, but not all social sites will give charge to those featured ads. There's a lot of alternatives way on how to advertise their project without even dispensing a huge amount of funds. They're just have to be more creative in developing and promoting the project to become more popular and widely available.
Very well said buddy. There are truly a lots of ways for the project team to used for promoting the BQT project here in the crypto currency community. If the project will come up to a great marketing strategy for the ptomotion of this project is a good thing to happen because this platform will spread even more in the crowd.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”
This project is interestind and quite catchy in here in this crypto communty. Well? The BQT or the Better Quick Transparent project has prepare all the information needed and placed in this thread. Furthermore, is a good thing that must be and good thing to know that this BQT has already been featured in several media and sites.
Most of the several media and sites usually charge the developer or the project for each 'feature post'. I will not recommend it but it can be tried as a strategy.

Yes, but not all social sites will give charge to those featured ads. There's a lot of alternatives way on how to advertise their project without even dispensing a huge amount of funds. They're just have to be more creative in developing and promoting the project to become more popular and widely available.
Activity: 560
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Tips for you guys to not get late to see their new latest updates & news for the project. You can go directly to their medium blog here: https://medium.com/@BQT
I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Yes, actually, for some reasons, they are getting more investors and also the supporters because of their offer in the pre sale in which they can make more money.
I have visited the BQT.io Medium site and it has good post there to read even though for now are not so many. But I hope there goes well and the community of the BQT will come grow even more.
Social sites are big ways to get earn investors & BQT has a best social site such as medium site.if they can develop the social sites, will get them lot of support
Agree, social sites are the best sites to advertise and promote the projects in crypto, because public are more active in this sites to socialize and they can noticed easily some good and profitable project. I heard the issue about banning the advertisements in this sites which is very sad news. Hopefully this is not true.
Obviously BQT is already in the eye of crypto traders so the team should promote as well offer some sale during pre sale which will more connect the people
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. If they do make more promotion about the pre-sale then definitely they will become able to attract many investors towards the project.
Promotion and offers will amke a huge difference but this will also make the project loss because if they can't monitor thr sales and offers or any marketing strategies this will end to lost all the funds they have. There should be balancing. This is what I called collecting ,research and select method.
I'm pretty sure that the promotion can make a better audience to the project and has a lot of viewers in the project so that they can earn more investors.
Activity: 532
Yes, I agree with your opinion on this project. If they do make more promotion about the pre-sale then definitely they will become able to attract many investors towards the project.
That is right,  promotions has it's uses because it gives everyone an assurance that the project will have more pre-sale to come and more  investors to come all along too.  The team will be guided what to do it is because of the platform.
Absolutely right, this will capture the interest of many specialy the investors if the project will implement promotions and offers that is reasonable and amazing this will surely bring the project in the status that the project deserve.
Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Promotion and offers will amke a huge difference but this will also make the project loss because if they can't monitor thr sales and offers or any marketing strategies this will end to lost all the funds they have. There should be balancing. This is what I called collecting ,research and select method.
Activity: 434
A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
This is great! I am sure this will become an additional factor for the Better.Quick.Transparent project to continuously made more opportunities for us and for the whole crypto currency community.
The project needs to submit new boundaries of users, and for this purpose it is necessary to work as much as possible in the advertizing direction. One such observer will be obvious insufficiently.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
That is right,  promotions has it's uses because it gives everyone an assurance that the project will have more pre-sale to come and more  investors to come all along too.  The team will be guided what to do it is because of the platform.

Correct,  through promotions also can help attract many investors to invest in the project because they will know what's in the project and how good and useful the project to everyone. This will serve also aa a guide not only to the team but also to the supporters who supported the project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Good point, BQT was already acknowledged by the community, and since they have already this advantage they should grab this opportunity to work on it and make it more popular to all the crypto community. By having some additional benefits would somehow help them to gain more investors and supporters.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Activity: 504
A quite great listing for the bqt project which can boost the audience from your ico listing to the project. I hope you both can be a success project that used by anyone.
Being this Better.Quick.Transparent project to be listed into something just like this is a good thing for this project to really bosst its name, to gain more popularity and to have some serious investors that will support this project to the cryptp currency community to have dwell with the different competitors uphere.
Activity: 574
Similar listings is necessary much more that it began to bring some positive effect, especially, this website is not so known as the same icobench.
Activity: 378
Agree with you buddy that the BQT project is in needs of promoting itself and it is very good idea that they will work with this thriugh their different social media sites since it is the most powerful tool that they can use to spread the information about this project.
Activity: 294
in my opinion, an evolutionary market is a market that has a fast and safe network, transaction costs are also cheap. because many markets make traders have many options for trading
you are very right if the project can deliver on there promises it is really going to  make them stand out.
Yeah that is true. Well, I will agree to this because for me, the BQT is a very promising project and not only that,  because this has a lots of potentials and capabilities that could bring and attain what it wants to the crypto currency community. What they needs is a good promotional strategy on how tey will effectively spread the BQT information widely.
Activity: 121
Merit: 0
in my opinion, an evolutionary market is a market that has a fast and safe network, transaction costs are also cheap. because many markets make traders have many options for trading
you are very right if the project can deliver on there promises it is really going to  make them stand out.
Pages:
Jump to: