Pages:
Author

Topic: ⚡BQT - SOCIAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE AND HEDGE TRADING PLATFORM ⚡ - page 84. (Read 42717 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 10
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising
BQT project has been added to blockchain BASE.INFO

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                 News

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quite a great website which has medium popularity among the ICO listing website. I wish you had a great opportunity to get a free tokens from the developer as a reward.
As the project just hit the recent goals which they aimed soon there will be even chance to gain huge attention from various crypto users across the countries, let developer take more initiatives.

This is a good achievement and a good news to hear about the project. This simply says that the project is step by step achieving the path of success. It surely helps in making it more popular to all. Just hoping that the team will continue to do their best for the betterment and usefulness of the project.
Activity: 434

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

Perfectly, I think thanks to this news on addition, now the project will be able to gain popularity even quicker. Excellent work is done. We wait for even more positive news.
Activity: 378

Quite a great website which has medium popularity among the ICO listing website. I wish you had a great opportunity to get a free tokens from the developer as a reward.
As the project just hit the recent goals which they aimed soon there will be even chance to gain huge attention from various crypto users across the countries, let developer take more initiatives.
copper member
Activity: 217
Merit: 0

COIN PRICES                          ICOs                                  News

Activity: 616

Yeah, indeed. However, I would like to know how you earn from that website. Ad revenue? Paid promotion from another company? Please share and discuss this.
Activity: 560

Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
They have absolutely improved their technology and now they have been reached the latest stage of their ICO. I would like to know what improvement they have made.
Everything to impropriety is simple. The project will have own platform for trading that in turn very popularly at the moment. Thus, the project has high chances of success as very demanded direction is chosen.
I can feel the good results of this project,  because of the dedication and perseverance of each and everyone of the team and developers. They show so much love and care for the project .Lets be more visible and optimistic towards the possible project output.

Same here, its quite obvious that the team are doing well within the needs of the community. Everything should be done according to what the supporters wanted to happen. In the coming days perhaps we could find more good news about this project.

I agree, no doubt about what will happen to the project in future. I am confident that they will have a good result because the team is very hardworking and cooperative. We can totally see how hardwork they are in doing their job such us in developing the project to make it more attractive and useful to all.
We all know that there is no one that can predict the futurr of anyone or anything in this world we are living into. But what we can say to this project, the BQT is that we are just predicting that this will have a good brither future because of what it shows is a high potential that could bring more opportunities and huge profitable impact to the crypto currency community.
I agree on you mate, it is really difficult to predict but it is easy to undergo a process with difficult challenges yet more experience to come. BQT is in the process of progress but we can read clearly that it would be successful because it can give a lot of opportunities.
Activity: 504
They have absolutely improved their technology and now they have been reached the latest stage of their ICO. I would like to know what improvement they have made.
Everything to impropriety is simple. The project will have own platform for trading that in turn very popularly at the moment. Thus, the project has high chances of success as very demanded direction is chosen.
I can feel the good results of this project,  because of the dedication and perseverance of each and everyone of the team and developers. They show so much love and care for the project .Lets be more visible and optimistic towards the possible project output.

Same here, its quite obvious that the team are doing well within the needs of the community. Everything should be done according to what the supporters wanted to happen. In the coming days perhaps we could find more good news about this project.

I agree, no doubt about what will happen to the project in future. I am confident that they will have a good result because the team is very hardworking and cooperative. We can totally see how hardwork they are in doing their job such us in developing the project to make it more attractive and useful to all.
We all know that there is no one that can predict the futurr of anyone or anything in this world we are living into. But what we can say to this project, the BQT is that we are just predicting that this will have a good brither future because of what it shows is a high potential that could bring more opportunities and huge profitable impact to the crypto currency community.
Activity: 574

You are right. There will never be enough work only team for achievement of success as the community has publicity and can help to advance the project.
Activity: 490
Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

Activity: 322
Merit: 25
“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

Activity: 476
Merit: 11
Activity: 532
After reading the white paper anyone can easily understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend everyone to read its white paper to get a deeper knowledge of the project.
Not only the white papers we can also do join in their social channels that makes us understand their new announcements dealing with their initiatives from the developers.
Yes everyone is welcome to join the socila media accounts like the telegram,  there all your concerns can directly assist and cater. Also the channeels can give the confidence to ask and rise questions. Don't hesitate to ask and you will be answered.
Activity: 350
Semi-Decentralized Exchange
The platform has been reached what is they aim for. They are trully successful it is because they are following the rules and set the plan for the brighter one. This project is really in demand and many investors will follow just to invest because they are gathered to absorb the success on it.
Activity: 434
Activity: 378
After reading the white paper anyone can easily understand the concept of the project. I strongly recommend everyone to read its white paper to get a deeper knowledge of the project.
Not only the white papers we can also do join in their social channels that makes us understand their new announcements dealing with their initiatives from the developers.
Activity: 714
Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
BQT is using modern technology to make crypto more valuable to the crypto holders & who can get easily benefit to work with them.Their aim can be a big hope for them
Then that is completely a new invention adding more agile aspirations for the project and the architect dimension with more innovative visions enabling to beat the competitors and meet the requirements of the project.
This is obviously a innovative project by looking through their whitepaper.But i am expecting more from them as they have many thing will be going in the roadmap
Activity: 294
BQT is having a deeper exploring hedge where they are even focusing on the active crypto users wallets and with BQT there should be more special challenges to deal as discussed in the whitepapers. Why can't active wallet users do have some special benefits?
Activity: 560
What an absolute movement from the BQT ICO project. I would be glad they have just reached 12.8$M in just 1 month, good luck for everyone in the team and also the supporters!
Pages:
Jump to: