Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 25. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 03:39:57 AM
Bulleon looks solid, besides the attraction of their all-in-one digital cryptocurrency service that solves money transfer problems in terms of speed, security and extra costs, and the added value of a token exchange platform, they offer merchant services for e-commerce business!
Awesome project, I think this is the real future, congrats Team!!
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 12, 2018, 10:20:14 PM
this is the first time I read a whitepaper business bringing multiple programs in one control and this is great. I am sure this business will be in great demand in the market

all bulleon ideas are perfectly perfect all into one program that is a bulleon idea besides that this team I see from icobench has a very good predicate

a very promising investment

how does the bulleon team to make the price of the token bull not fall in the market later?

what kind of way do bulleon to survive in the market and win from competitor product?

what will the team do if the token price falls?
July 12, 2018, 10:15:37 PM
this is the first time I read a whitepaper business bringing multiple programs in one control and this is great. I am sure this business will be in great demand in the market

all bulleon ideas are perfectly perfect all into one program that is a bulleon idea besides that this team I see from icobench has a very good predicate

how does the bulleon team to make the price of the token bull not fall in the market later?

what kind of way do bulleon to survive in the market and win from competitor product?
July 12, 2018, 09:58:45 PM

Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 12, 2018, 08:30:39 PM
Bulleon card works online, offline and internationally, making it simple for customers to use at millions of businesses around the world. That's why i give all my support for this project.
Activity: 798
Merit: 102
June 23, 2018, 09:26:09 AM
It's an amazing project with a professional team, I'm with you guys.

Activity: 42
July 12, 2018, 11:51:31 AM
Alongside the other services and feautures, Bulleon offers also another great option and this is iOS & Android App. It's highly welcomed by users and allows them perform different activities on the system with real-time. What is the most important is that end users do not need to interact with complicated wallets. As the number of users using mobile apps is increasing, it's very good idea to focus on this area.
With what you are developing and good marketing, I think we can safely reach a few more phases. I believe in the future of this project. You must get acquainted with the idea! his will become mainstream in the future. i'm sure of this too. Good team.
July 11, 2018, 01:36:16 PM
Would be good if you can be specific with what it means to have "Unique business plan". Like what is the economic use case of bulleon and it is token. A unique business plan means that all the assets that are invested in Bulleon will be utilized for its development
July 10, 2018, 11:53:42 AM
The new project is full of innovation. There is a possibility to change the existing mechanism to a highly convenient one through the project. I agree. I order to be a wonderful futute. I hope  the upcoming project will have many new things
Activity: 238
July 10, 2018, 07:06:25 AM
Alongside the other services and feautures, Bulleon offers also another great option and this is iOS & Android App. It's highly welcomed by users and allows them perform different activities on the system with real-time. What is the most important is that end users do not need to interact with complicated wallets. As the number of users using mobile apps is increasing, it's very good idea to focus on this area.
Activity: 119
July 09, 2018, 03:01:59 PM
The bulleon platform community is now growing and I think this project has already begun to be recognized by the world.
This will prove that the Bulleon platform will lead to success in the future.
I am more excited to be here with the community to receive the latest news from teams and communities.
Activity: 19
June 21, 2018, 11:45:23 AM
I expect this ICO will be prosperous!
Really well design,  good activity, sensible activity.
July 09, 2018, 10:45:23 AM
Within 6 months half of phase 1 is done and by end of this year another half will be done as well.. i hope that wont happen that way, but the way were  going is likely we end up to to finish phase 1 by end of 2018
Activity: 1
July 08, 2018, 03:01:12 PM
Reserved for future updates
Xopoшиe peйтинги и кpyтaя идeя,плюc кoмaндa paзpaбoтчикoв oпытнaя, пpoeкт выcтpeлит 100%
July 08, 2018, 08:54:24 AM
Bulleon is putting a great deal of power in the hands of its holder.. This is one token you should hold, it is clearly going to compete with btc, eth and other top cryptos we have right now. It will change the face of financial transactions.
July 08, 2018, 06:44:49 AM
I really appreciate the way and manner in which the project is going. I see success around us. I will have to purchase more bulleon. I am stocking up as much as i can  Wink
Activity: 151
July 08, 2018, 06:40:26 AM
Bulleon I am very optimistic about this project, and I can support this project. A good project with great prospects will participate and follow your development. As a security token, Bulleon highly regards the owners of the token!
July 07, 2018, 07:08:58 PM
For me, this is the most promising project to put your money right now.. Bulleon is designed to among the very best and that what makes it very promising.
July 07, 2018, 12:16:48 PM
Wish you discover pretty resources to evolve your plan.
Seamless plan, pretty good vision, in right mind website!  Good luck.
Contests are very pleasing to the human lovers of online business. The more familiar what is bulleon, then you are more intersted to dive deeper into the bulleon project. Come on the bulleon community. Project let me quickly go to the moon
Activity: 119
July 07, 2018, 01:07:22 AM
This is most interesting for the owner of BUL tokens. The owner of Bulleon
controlling their money. Tokens not only store values as cryptocurrency, but also mean being part of the Bulleon team; share dividends, profit sharing, and voting rights. Maybe some out there have never heard of DIVIDEN on the bulleon platform. Maybe this later I will apply in social media.
Pages:
Jump to: