Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 24. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 23, 2018, 04:28:52 AM
this is the first time I read a whitepaper business bringing multiple programs in one control and this is great. I am sure this business will be in great demand in the market

all bulleon ideas are perfectly perfect all into one program that is a bulleon idea besides that this team I see from icobench has a very good predicate

a very promising investment

how does the bulleon team to make the price of the token bull not fall in the market later?

what kind of way do bulleon to survive in the market and win from competitor product?

what will the team do if the token price falls?

what kind of strategy does the bulleon team use to attract big investors?

what's the biggest challenge that Bulleon's team will face when Bulleon's products are in the market?

where the market share of major products bulleon?
a revolution in the world of cryptocurrency

Activity: 189
Merit: 1
airdrop-pepe.art
July 22, 2018, 09:07:41 PM
I have not received airdrop tokens , please send me.
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 22, 2018, 09:01:18 PM
Give all my support for this campaign, but do you have french whitepaper ?
Activity: 42
July 22, 2018, 10:25:02 AM
Hi. I received my BULLEON. Thank you very much to the whole bulleon team. When can i download the app for android and IOS?
Activity: 119
July 20, 2018, 10:31:40 PM
The Bulleon project is progressively growing and this will shine in time.
Community support continues to grow and investors begin to kiss the bulleon project.
ICO Ranking continues to peak signaling bulleon began in the know by the world.
I will support the bulleon project until going to the moon.
I agree with you. Very interesting project,Bulleon as a currency is a shareholder’s certificate with voting rights and the right to receive dividends from Bulleon’s operating income. Our strategy to make Bulleon mighty and respectable is simple and unique on the crypto-market.

Extraordinary. The bulleon platform will be more beautiful if it is already in the crypto market. Let's support the bulleon project until it's in the cripto market. For what we have done is not in vain. Let's get all the creative ideas to promote this bulleon project.
July 20, 2018, 07:25:19 PM
Hi admin. Is there any open sourced code repo such as github or more detailed business development plan?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 20, 2018, 03:47:16 AM
Bulleon is a universal Digital asset Sphere, it is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services.....
Great project and the development of crypto currency and strong platform hope we will success!
With the development of the Bulleon project in the right direction, they are developing the project through the ICO and the project's pre-sale. I'm joining the ICO and it is moving fast, looking forward to the project soon.
July 19, 2018, 11:37:49 AM
The business seems quite promising!
Good idea, amazing idea, logical website.
The project provides for an interesting system of loyalty, bonuses and incentives for participants and early investors of the site, as well as for people and companies that participated in public sales
July 19, 2018, 10:37:36 AM
this is the first time I read a whitepaper business bringing multiple programs in one control and this is great. I am sure this business will be in great demand in the market

all bulleon ideas are perfectly perfect all into one program that is a bulleon idea besides that this team I see from icobench has a very good predicate

how does the bulleon team to make the price of the token bull not fall in the market later?

what kind of way do bulleon to survive in the market and win from competitor product?

what's the biggest challenge that Bulleon's team will face when Bulleon's products are in the market?

where the market share of major products bulleon?
July 18, 2018, 06:38:23 PM

July 18, 2018, 01:31:12 PM
Community support continues to grow and investors begin to kiss the bulleon project.
I agree with you. Very interesting project,Bulleon as a currency is a shareholder’s certificate with voting rights and the right to receive dividends from Bulleon’s operating income. Our strategy to make Bulleon mighty and respectable is simple and unique on the crypto-market.
Activity: 119
July 18, 2018, 11:22:37 AM
Activity: 280
Merit: 6
July 18, 2018, 05:58:59 AM
The goal of Bulleon is to create a real digital asset service concept, making it safe, user-friendly, clear and appealing. Bulleon will provide consumers with user-friendly tools that they require to handle all their digital resource needs and navigate the encrypted world easily - by focusing on the activity. business dynamics.
July 17, 2018, 11:46:40 AM
Bulleon looks solid, besides the attraction of their all-in-one digital cryptocurrency service that solves money transfer problems in terms of speed, security and extra costs, and the added value of a token exchange platform, they offer merchant services for e-commerce business. Good luck to the team.

I am Mohamed Ahmed and I hope this project will be one of the important projects in the near future

I also think like you. I really love to join this project. By reading other comments and reviews which push me more to participate this project. A very nice and promising project
July 17, 2018, 06:27:19 AM

July 14, 2018, 09:48:51 PM
The bulleon platform community is now growing and I think this project has already begun to be recognized by the world.
This will prove that the Bulleon platform will lead to success in the future.
I am more excited to be here with the community to receive the latest news from teams and communities.
Special and proud software engineer at Bulleon. Bulleon isn't just a great idea, It is potential to become the largest crypto-currency, in the market far exceeds expectations. A project will surely succeed. Trust and support the team
July 14, 2018, 12:55:57 PM

The price is low at the moment. This is a good time to buy. They are just starting their marketing and advertising campaigns now. Give it time and we will see rising again. PATIENCE
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
July 14, 2018, 08:23:43 AM
Can you tell me when the debit card will be delivered ?
Activity: 28
July 13, 2018, 02:11:52 PM
I quickly got lots of details on the interview on Irish News.
July 13, 2018, 12:16:13 PM
Bulleon looks solid, besides the attraction of their all-in-one digital cryptocurrency service that solves money transfer problems in terms of speed, security and extra costs, and the added value of a token exchange platform, they offer merchant services for e-commerce business!
Awesome project, I think this is the real future, congrats Team!!
Great. I agree with your opinion. That is all i know. Wishing the teams the best. I will keep investing as I receive more FIAT. What you are looking to develop here is something really good
Pages:
Jump to: