Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 26. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
July 06, 2018, 12:28:17 PM
Why have you chosen the Ethereum blockchain for your coin? Why not NEO, WAVES or the bitcoin? Or any other for that matter?
Activity: 238
July 06, 2018, 07:46:51 AM
Among others themes, Bulleon is also focusing on international debit cards. This area is very attractive and popular and could increase the value of the project. It will be really welcomed by the customers.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
July 06, 2018, 04:19:22 AM
The Bulleon is something unique, the idea behind the project is fresh and innovative, and there is a incredible team to implement and develop the project. Ratings are great on all the major crypto rating websites.
Bulleon is a very wide-ranging project, its development depends entirely on its supporters. I believe that millions of people need this kind of service.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
July 06, 2018, 03:06:49 AM
The bulleon platform wants to provide end users with digital everyday goods services from a single location, a service that will significantly facilitate online business. with a digital asset service concept, secure, easy to use, clear. using bulleon will not need to use dozens of different service providers, it will only need one and that is bulleon. the user will only have to worry about finding the good or service he wants.
Activity: 121
July 05, 2018, 10:51:42 PM
I joined airdrop at very beginning , today i checked my wallet and see that i got 3 types of bulleon token  Huh , why swap many times ?
I have the old BLN Tokens in my ETH Wallet but i cant not see the new BUL tokens in it. Should i do something to get them?
The swap has completed. You should have received your new tokens. You can try contacting support...
July 05, 2018, 11:13:30 AM
This bulleon project I think is perfect for long-term investment.
If we look at the structure of this ICO is clearly more likely to the future.
And in addition to anyone who holds BUL tokens will benefit up to tens of percent.
Plant now, harvest then. I like this.

I totally agree with you, Bulleon is a complete example of a coin for the future... A team that has shown they are not satisfied with the word "Good", they are here to provide something that will compete with the very "Best". Thumbs up to this fantastic team.
I Agree. The new project is full of innovation. There is a possibility to change the existing mechanism to a highly convenient one through the project. In order to be a wonderful future
Activity: 119
July 05, 2018, 03:47:31 AM
And in addition to anyone who holds BUL tokens will benefit up to tens of percent.

I totally agree with you, Bulleon is a complete example of a coin for the future... A team that has shown they are not satisfied with the word "Good", they are here to provide something that will compete with the very "Best". Thumbs up to this fantastic team.

Yes I give a thumbs up for the bulleon team.
Can the marketing bulleon team solve the problem of market competition?
  I hope the bulleon team can handle that.
And this is our shared responsibility for bulleon project proponents. Because the purpose of the bulleon community is to introduce bulleon projects to the world community so that they can participate in the purchase of BUL tokens. I look forward to the bulleon community for more quality and creative ideas in advertising on social media including me too.
Cooperation is important so that the project is in line with our expectations of success belonging to us together.
Activity: 238
July 04, 2018, 06:28:13 PM

July 04, 2018, 05:05:45 PM
Activity: 14
July 04, 2018, 03:11:14 PM
Very cool and promising project. I like how the project team works. I think the project has a great future.I'm glad to get to such a promising project. I think in the near future I will see an unprecedented growth of this project. I'm interested to be here, thank you all! Very beautiful
Activity: 41
July 04, 2018, 02:22:41 PM
It looks of this plan will be better in the offing! Classy idea, a very promising business, in right mind design.  Good luck guys.
Activity: 7
July 04, 2018, 02:01:22 PM
Yes, Bulleon
O Bulleon já está pronto para revolucionar o modo como as transações financeiras on-line são conduzidas.
Bulleon continuará a oferecer ferramentas fáceis de usar que oferecem soluções abrangentes de recursos digitais, ao mesmo tempo em que ajuda os usuários a trabalharem pelo mundo da criptografia com uma facilidade insuperável.
July 04, 2018, 12:09:21 PM
After reading the white paper, my initial thought is that this project is well laid out.  I admire the attempt to include everyone that would like to be a part of the project with an even playing field strategy.  I really do hope the project will meet all of its goals.  I am looking forward to utilizing the perks that comes with holding Bulleon ie. sharing dividends, profit-shares and voting rights.  
Strong team and a excellent white paper. You can update the whitepaper with more technical information. I hope to get a big profit
Activity: 26
July 04, 2018, 08:28:55 AM
After reading the white paper, my initial thought is that this project is well laid out.  I admire the attempt to include everyone that would like to be a part of the project with an even playing field strategy.  I really do hope the project will meet all of its goals.  I am looking forward to utilizing the perks that comes with holding Bulleon ie. sharing dividends, profit-shares and voting rights.  
July 04, 2018, 08:00:51 AM
I think that the concept given in this project is good, I hope the future will be smooth and the success for this project is assured
Activity: 5
June 19, 2018, 12:19:41 AM
good project
July 03, 2018, 10:48:17 AM
I strongly agree with the marketing bulleon marketing team that will change the strategy in bulleon project development.
Bulleon's initial marketing will focus on Bulleon's ability to build a Ethereum Blockchain value proposition with respect to security, privacy, wealth building, and non-corruption.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 02, 2018, 02:13:36 PM
That's great with Bullenon
July 02, 2018, 01:13:06 PM
Marketing team got any plans to gain attention of insitutional invesrors? T think this is very important
Activity: 196
July 01, 2018, 11:59:32 PM
i,m joined airdrop nice project and i have 8bln very promising project
Pages:
Jump to: