Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 9. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
September 03, 2018, 05:05:05 AM
BULLEON has very good news for BUL token owners, because it offers one-time and quarterly dividends. This feature makes this project even more attractive for investors and "hodlers". Dividends will be sent to those addresses, whose BUL token ownership will be proved by blockchain snapshot. This concept is great and I like it.
Activity: 126
September 02, 2018, 03:17:30 PM
Bulleon is the only project which best understands what the world community needs, because Bulleon has given us unique and great choices as users and communities.
Activity: 110
September 02, 2018, 03:55:48 AM
Bulleon Project is make me interested.
The most im waiting for is the Android/IOS Wallet development to manage digital asset.  Shocked
Surely many peoples will use the App too.
Thank you
copper member
Activity: 196
September 02, 2018, 01:29:18 AM
💥Bulleon’s internal cryptocurrency gains its value by gathering the labor input into it. Continuous hard work makes it better and stronger, and exponential labor input for the project’s developing and marketing and fast business expansion will guarantee it a continuous price-lifting force.💥

#BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
https://bulleon.io
copper member
September 02, 2018, 01:27:59 AM
Bulleon is not just another digital asset service, it will be a product combination with a massive amount of high skilled labor input. Bulleon is a Universal digital asset platform, which is also aimed at building a strong, concept-driven currency that offers the chance to see profits and gains considerably snappier and can take benefits out more effortlessly. Bulleon will provide customer user-friendly tools to satisfy his all the digital resource needs and help comfortably navigate the crypto world. The customer only needs to focus on his own business, not its technical difficulties.
Activity: 42
September 01, 2018, 02:09:50 PM
The scheme used by Bulleon is great, because they dare to implement a scheme that is different from the others, thus making this project very unique.
Would be good if you can be specific with what it means to have "unique business plan". Like what is the economic use case of Bulleon and its token
September 01, 2018, 11:02:39 AM
Bulleon is a safe, user-friendly, clear and attractive digital asset service that will allow users to navigate the crypto world seamlessly.
Activity: 112
September 01, 2018, 10:59:53 AM
Bulleon is an ico that promises value in the future
Activity: 148
Merit: 1
September 01, 2018, 09:16:18 AM
📷ERC20 token standardization allows Bulleon to be a natural fit in the cryptocurrency market. Bulleon striving to put people's interest first in the process of achieving high levels of development.
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 01, 2018, 07:19:16 AM
Boulleon promo tokens swap 1 to 1 per Bulleon tokens? And what about last year's tokens Boulleon? They do not need to be exchanged?
Where does this change one to one? Having sent the 365 BULLEON PROMO, I received the 0.10 BUL. This is just an advertising campaign, to increase interest in the project.

Strange, I'm for sending 365 Bulleon Promo received 3.14 token Bulleon. I wonder why such a difference between quantities, can they generate the number of tokens by accident?
Yes? Very interesting. I would say, strange.  Works like a lottery, or that. But in any case, this is not much. Although thanks to this action, now I'm here, and see what happens here.
August 31, 2018, 01:07:55 PM
The scheme used by Bulleon is great, because they dare to implement a scheme that is different from the others, thus making this project very unique.
Activity: 112
August 31, 2018, 09:09:22 AM
Cloud Mining Bulleon this is a very rare thing to find a genuine and responsible mining program and unlike an HYIP program or a ponzy program that fools investors after they benefit from investor funds.

https://bulleon.io/
copper member
Activity: 382
August 31, 2018, 08:16:02 AM
Bulleon will be successful, Why? because it has a low total supply and has great ideas with its cloud mining, android app and trading platform that their shareholders will be benefited with its company dividends.
copper member
Activity: 350
August 31, 2018, 07:29:46 AM
Bulleon main goals is to offer the most liquid exchange website in the world, leveraging on the most advanced software to enable traders and users to easily exchange Bulleon and a host of other altcoins. #ICO #Bulleon
Activity: 62
August 17, 2018, 04:14:46 AM
is the good project idea,, i like
Activity: 392
Merit: 3
August 31, 2018, 06:58:03 AM
BULLEON financial management undertakes to transfer 40% of the company distributable profit to the dividends distribution smart-contract on a quarterly basis.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
August 31, 2018, 01:07:14 AM
ICOBench has rated Bulleon 4.8/5 which is by far the highest rating we have come across, over 6 different ICO review sites have all rated Bulleon about 4 stars. Bullleon consists of a team of 15 people including advisors. Whitepaper is fantastic!
This project is an awesome project and I'm glad to be a part of it.
copper member
August 31, 2018, 12:20:14 AM

ALL IN THE SAME CONCEPT
The purpose of the product is to provide end users with the everyday digital asset related services from a single place, it is a service that will significantly facilitate online affairs.
copper member
August 31, 2018, 12:19:24 AM
The Bulleon is a Universal Digital Asset Sphere. It is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services. Bulleon’s initial marketing strategy is being guided by the current market analysis. #BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN

copper member
August 30, 2018, 02:42:25 PM

Bulleon is a Universal Digital Asset Sphere. It is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services. #BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
Pages:
Jump to: