Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 8. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
September 08, 2018, 11:39:30 PM
how do you think about the price of an expensive token bul at the end of the phase?

I really appreciate the way and manner in which the project is going. I see success around us
Activity: 112
September 08, 2018, 06:18:46 AM
of the various products that were developed, what I liked was asset trading
brand new
Activity: 0
September 02, 2018, 12:08:45 PM
I like bulleons because of project and its prices we get profit if we invest in this ico i already recieve 1 bul in airdrop and 1 bul = 0.1 ETH on phase 10 , Now its price is 1 ETH = 1000 BUL
Activity: 429
Merit: 16
September 07, 2018, 08:49:15 AM
For the time being , other platforms are only limited to crypto card plans, but Bulleon will realize it all, so that all users can enjoy the benefits that are beneficial.

Unfortunately, the value of the token is not attractive to investors, as is the volume of trades. Perhaps the team needs to work more actively. How do you think?
Activity: 126
September 07, 2018, 08:29:53 AM
For the time being , other platforms are only limited to crypto card plans, but Bulleon will realize it all, so that all users can enjoy the benefits that are beneficial.
September 07, 2018, 07:44:29 AM
how do you think about the price of an expensive token bul at the end of the phase?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 07, 2018, 05:07:57 AM
The Bulleon Universal digital asset platform, with is user friendly interface is certainly going to make like easy for every one of us. With this platform the usual difficult activity of navigating the crypto world will be just like a walk in the park. The sky is just a stepping stone for this brilliant project's. Keep up the good work guys.
Good project, i hope the project success.
September 06, 2018, 01:35:48 PM
The #Bulleon ecosystem key features include, a peer to peer lending platform, secured lending, instant disbursement using a transparent internal ecosystem. #BLN Bulleon $EFL $VTC $MUE $NXT $ETP $TENX $BURST $ARDR $XEL $MONA $VTC $BCC $SALT $ADA $QTUM $EOS $ARK $KMD
Bulleon is a community driven development project. Be a part of the world first company that revolutionizes digital financial transactions
copper member
Activity: 196
September 06, 2018, 02:55:32 AM
The #Bulleon ecosystem key features include, a peer to peer lending platform, secured lending, instant disbursement using a transparent internal ecosystem. #BLN Bulleon $EFL $VTC $MUE $NXT $ETP $TENX $BURST $ARDR $XEL $MONA $VTC $BCC $SALT $ADA $QTUM $EOS $ARK $KMD
September 05, 2018, 11:37:20 PM
The Bulleon team also appreciates the loyalty of Bulleon investors by the way the Bulleon team creates a lending program to the internal ecosystem or can be called a bulleon investor. This loan can be used immediately after the borrower receives the funds.
Activity: 51
September 05, 2018, 01:30:41 PM
I admire the concept. The patience of the team is very admirable. They know their worth, and they are sticking to their guns!
Activity: 546
Merit: 254
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
September 05, 2018, 12:48:33 PM
Bulleon is Awesome.  Its not a single project but a combination of multiple project ideas.  I am looking forward to this and participated in Bounty. Bulleon will bring revolution in crypto space.
Yes, I agree. I think that the concept given in this project is good, I hope the future will be smooth and the success for this project is assured!
There is no guarantee, we can not know this. Yes this is a good idea, but in the beginning a lot of what looks like without cloudy. Let's see how the team will cope with the implementation. The best indicators of success are updates about the development of the project.
September 05, 2018, 12:21:44 PM
Bulleon is Awesome.  Its not a single project but a combination of multiple project ideas.  I am looking forward to this and participated in Bounty. Bulleon will bring revolution in crypto space.
Yes, I agree. I think that the concept given in this project is good, I hope the future will be smooth and the success for this project is assured!
September 05, 2018, 11:25:52 AM

Bulleon is a universal Digital asset Sphere, it is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services. The purpose of the product is to provide end users with the everyday digital asset related services #Bulleon
Bulleon is a Universal digital asset platform, which is also aimed at building a strong, concept-driven currency that offers the chance to see profits and gains considerably snappier and can take benefits out more effortlessly
copper member
September 05, 2018, 03:14:07 AM
#BULLEON Revolutionizing the way of financial transactions.
#Bulleon is a financial instrument, it will be a product with a massive amount of work involved.

UNIQUE DEVELOPMENT PLAN Our strategy to make Bulleon mighty and respectable is simple and unique in the crypto-market.

ICO IS LIVE, complete details on the website: https://bulleon.io/
Visit Bitcointalk thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/weekly-task-bountyico-bulleon-up-to-5000000-bounty-pool-2384276
copper member
September 04, 2018, 02:22:36 AM
Bulleon is powered by Ethereum technology, which features smart contracts that are
decentralized, self-executing and work as agreements coded in the Blockchain. #BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN

Activity: 39
Merit: 2
September 03, 2018, 08:12:24 PM
I am very interested in this project, and I spoke to all the procedures of the bounty successfully, to the best of all
copper member
September 03, 2018, 01:36:17 PM

This idea is relevant to our time. This Project has an innovative idea.
#BULLEON #FINTECH Bulleon is a universal Digital asset Sphere, it is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services. Join now https://bulleon.io/ #ICO
copper member
September 03, 2018, 01:35:15 PM
I support this prolect to finish. Very Meaningful lCO
You just got the invitation to join us, Bulleon is a community driven development project. #BULLEON #FINTECH Just visit and read https://bulleon.io/ #Blockchain

Activity: 126
September 03, 2018, 06:23:04 AM
Bulleon holders can spend money at the point of sale machines worldwide. Bulleon also supports cloud services, and online shopping is available.
Pages:
Jump to: