Pages:
Author

Topic: BR - page 5. (Read 83151 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
September 29, 2018, 05:04:34 AM
Which of the following is most famous for being purchased with Bulleon?
#BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 42
September 28, 2018, 12:15:33 PM
Bulleon will not limit its potential to the cryptocurrency space but will innovate and organically position itself where there is demand in terms of other products and services on the Blockchain.
Yes. Bulleon tries to make an all-in-one financial services platform using Bulleon to power its economy
Activity: 16
August 29, 2018, 03:20:31 AM
Bulleon is really a unique and Revolutionary project in Crypto world and will get huge success in near future.  Keep it up Guys
Activity: 126
September 28, 2018, 10:35:48 AM
Bulleon will not limit its potential to the cryptocurrency space but will innovate and organically position itself where there is demand in terms of other products and services on the Blockchain.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 28, 2018, 12:54:38 AM
Bulleon-A Blockchain-based Financial Transaction Platform Announces Addition of Top 3 Blockchain Advisors to its Team!
I'm already taking part in the bounty program for the second time, for the first time I was not deceived, the tokens were sent, this time I hope the same will be given to the award!
September 27, 2018, 12:54:47 PM
An interesting project that causes a lot of emotion and joy, people should learn and cooperate with it, in this there is always justice. This project has a very strong team
September 27, 2018, 08:05:44 AM
the Bulleon Corporation has no mandate to manage the tokens in the smart-contract. These measures have been put in place to ensure that the only way to acquire the tokens is by purchasing them out of the contract.
September 26, 2018, 08:10:44 PM
Bulleon network gives the owner access to a number of exchanges where they can buy and sell other cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 224
September 26, 2018, 12:08:26 PM
This is substantial have a greatest idea. Finally I found something really interesting and worth investing in. First results are impressive!
September 24, 2018, 12:29:51 PM
I like this project i have been following it for such a long time and i think it is great whcih a good healthy community.!! it is a great community i think it will be very big at the end of this year
September 24, 2018, 11:33:09 AM
Easy Application, No need to undergo a credit check when users apply for a Bulleon debit card because it supports multiple nationalities with an option for e-residency.
Activity: 238
September 24, 2018, 06:19:33 AM
What I like in this project is that Bulleon will provide international debit cards in local currency and also allow to convert Bulleons or other crypto coins into fiat with mobile or web apps, which is awesome. This project can't lose.
September 22, 2018, 11:43:26 AM
Bulleon is a Universal digital asset platform, which is also aimed at building a strong, concept-driven currency that offers the chance to see profits and gains considerably snappier and can take benefits out more effortlessly
copper member
Activity: 70
September 22, 2018, 04:37:31 AM
Project for The future. #BULLEON #FINTECH For our convenience is creating a trading platform where placing an order is simple and quick. You will always be informed of the latest changes to the cryptocurrency market. Just visit and read more about project at https://bulleon.io/ #Blockchain
copper member
Activity: 70
September 21, 2018, 07:17:33 AM
What is bulleon?
Bulleon is a universal Digital asset Sphere, it is designed to serve the most common asset related commercial and e-services.
More details: http://www.bulleon.io/
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 21, 2018, 12:32:15 AM
Bulleon is not just another digital asset service, it will be a product combination with a massive amount of high skilled labor input. Bulleon is a Universal digital asset platform, which is also aimed at building a strong, concept-driven currency that offers the chance to see profits and gains considerably snappier and can take benefits out more effortlessly.
Nice project guys, very promising! Good rates on your ICO, wish you good luck!
September 20, 2018, 01:06:35 PM
Great project looking forward to it. They have great team and vision. their concept is excellent particularity they have different revenue streams and dividend is also their
Activity: 51
September 19, 2018, 05:01:13 PM
If the industry doesn't police itself, regulators are sure to come knocking with their own rules and methods on how the cryptos-space should be regulated.  #BULLEON #FINTECH #ICO #BLOCKCHAIN
Activity: 112
September 18, 2018, 12:42:19 PM
the Bulleon team will make a simple digital asset market easy to use and will always provide pricing and other information to users of the digital marketplace.
https://bulleon.io/
copper member
Activity: 196
September 18, 2018, 07:49:42 AM
Huge tech corporations like IBM believe that the future is wrapped around the Blockchain. People will have financial transparency in their finances. People are able to buy stocks using digital currencies. The stock markets are being transformed and growing with the adoption of the Blockchain. The trading industry especially cryptocurrency trading is growing with every passing day. A future without Blockchain is not a future worth waiting for. The future of the world will be intertwined in in the Blockchain technology. The people should expect solutions to major world problems from Blockchain and related applications. The growth of the Blockchain industry and technology will continue into the future. Investment in the technology now will guarantee a good future for both individual investors and organizations as well.
Pages:
Jump to: