Pages:
Author

Topic: Breaking: China May Legalize ICO Soon - page 2. (Read 1030 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 10
I cann't imagine how cool this will be. Such a decision by the Chinese authorities will become a strong catalyst for the growth of the cryptocurrency market.
Activity: 384
This is good news and fun, if China legalizes ICO it will be followed by other countries, as we know that China is a country that has a strong tradition on cryptocurrency and legalize ICO will make the development of ICO more promising.
Activity: 1064
Merit: 253
I don't actually believe this because china has been always banning crypto in their country but if this comes out to be true then it will be good for the market and their country.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
this is very interesting and seems to be a positive step for crypto. although i assume that ICO's in china will be highly highly regulated so im not sure how it will affect us over here in the west
Activity: 420
The market of crypto is growing every day, it is unlikely that the Chinese government will miss the opportunity to legalize it and get its dividends. Such changes will be a real breakthrough for the world crypto.
Activity: 266
something I do not believe this news. one thing I know for sure-China has banned cryptocurrency markets and ICO.
Activity: 129
I did not hear this news. The Chinese government is always cautious. I think the legalization of IC may take a long way. However, China still has a strong supporter of encryption technology.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
These are certainly good news for this market, but I think that they are not true because I have never heard of such statements on the part of China, as they say in the future, look at what it will be.
Activity: 215
Good ICO projects will be able to develop in a legal and controlled environment. The China Securities Regulatory Commission may soon launch a pilot program in the field of stock financing, which will make it possible for the ICO to bring its activities in line with the law.
Activity: 205
Probably not, remember how hard china tried to ban and eliminate this cryptocurrencies, it would be the same all through out. Don't put your hopes into it. You will just get disappointed in the end. They are money wise.
Activity: 449
Merit: 102
Binance #Smart World Global Token
china is so unpredictable, we really cant expect that they will pull back their decision about banning ICO's, maybe this will trigger the price increase of every cryptocurrency.
Activity: 336
Merit: 15
I am very skeptical about this news, but we will see. I hope it will be true and crypto will gain more adoption.
Activity: 168
I'll believe it when I see it. Coming from China, their regulations about ICOs change every other week it seems.
Activity: 331
Merit: 250
Personal Text: Blockchain with a Purpose
Yes, China is a stupid country.
They first banned ICO and crypto-currency markets, so if they could tax them in the future, they would be able to reopen the exchange.
I dont think that news will be good. If china is reopening the ico and crypto currency markets again just because it will taxed then thats not good. If that will happen, all other country will do the same too. And now it is like there is someome who controls crypto now.
Activity: 188
Merit: 2
★━ Z-POP DREAM ━★
Why legitimize what is already generally prohibited, or they want to create projects on the basis of blockchain unrelated to cryptocurrency? In that case, I do not understand the Chinese government...
Activity: 378
Fake news, I do not believe that China will allow ICO legalization. Just last September, they just banned ICO and closed the exchange. Now it has only been eight months. How could they change their rules?
Activity: 89
First they accepted, then they ban then they welcome it back with open arms, can't make up their mind.
Activity: 280
This is awesome news! I think personally, that whole world will soon face a decision, for or against crypto. You need to choose.
Activity: 154
Merit: 25
It's a smart move for China. They will be able to tax the ICOs easily. They've got massive population. Why not tax them ?
Activity: 406
Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies
Once the Chinese government declares ICO legal, do you not worry about the Communist Party's control of the ICO and the entire cryptocurrency, which may result in the death of cryptocurrencies?
Pages:
Jump to: